Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Suggestion] New mod for Tipp Inst!!

Options
  • 04-10-2004 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Please note that a campaign has started on the Tipp Inst forum for a new mod. The reason I have suggested this is due to the fact that although the 2 current moderators are former students of TI, I believe it is best to have a mod who is actually studying in the college.

I am by no means suggesting that they do not do a good job, or that they should be replaced, I just feel another mod within the college should be added!

I have put my self forward as a possible candidate. I know wish for support from ye admins.

Thanks in advance,
    memphis
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Pics please.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

says it all really...
    father_ted.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

You really think I'd be stupid enough to post up my picture?

I posted here because the mods decided to close the campaign thread, and refuse to listen to me voice my opinion.

I have said already they do a great job, I am not knocking them, I am merrily suggesting that a mod within the college is the step forward.

If not me, someone else that is worthy of the role!

memphis

memphis wrote:
    You really think I'd be stupid enough to post up my picture?

Common courtesy really.
    I have said already they do a great job, I am not knocking them, I am merrily suggesting that a mod within the college is the step forward.
    Oh well since it's a merry suggestion ...
    If not me, someone else that is worthy of the role!
    memphis

What makes you so worthy of the role?
    Other than the fact that you're attending the college?

Anyway I don't think you'd beat azezil or smak in the swimsuit round.

Amz wrote:
    Anyway I don't think you'd beat azezil or smak in the swimsuit round.
    now yer talking. i just cant wait to be up on stage with ryan tubridy accepting my prize!!

• Advertisement

Ah Ryan ... and his holey moley er ... mug.

I went to a debs with a guy who looks like Ryan Tubridy ... he wore a kilt. SCARRED FOR LIFE I AM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Jesus Christ Memphis, you have asked to be mod many times before and got the same answer. Will you allow the topic its own horrible death. Az and smak are fine as mods, no need to change them.
    The board is used mainly by ex TI students. If you want, email the student list and encourage people to use it as an outside college forum. Could be useful to arrange events.
    Anyway, the forum is mainly used to post mindless drivel by me and many others :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Please don't make any changes to our forum

Puss-in-Boots_01.jpg

Nice pussy az.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Thank you dear i like your vagina.

oh and memphis is a ming0r thus not moderator material.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

azezil wrote:
    Thank you dear i like your vagina.

oh and memphis is a ming0r thus not moderator material.
    And has a smelly face?

If you take a look at the Tipp Inst forum, and see the campaign thread (which is now locked) you will see why I think I am worthy of the role.

But since nobody is going to support me, (bunch of mindless idiots) I rest my case. Topic will not be brought up again... despite the fact that I think I woud make a good mod...... RIP.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Ah see, you didn't mention that you thought the posters there are a bunch of mindless idiots. That would tend to indicate that you're well qualified to be a moderator. The fact that you actively campaigned on the forum itself and again here can only improve your chances. You leave this with me and I'll see what I can do for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

imo i think memphis will make a good mod for the tippinst place, like him i think that the college should have a current student to mod the place along with the other lads

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yeah, he seems to have all the qualities an ideal moderator posesses!

*stifles guffaw*

woosaysdan wrote:
    imo i think memphis will make a good mod for the tippinst place, like him i think that the college should have a current student to mod the place along with the other lads
    I'm inclined to disagree since he hasn't submitted thea adequate photographic evidence of his suitability.

As I've already said ... Pics please!

I'm actually surprsied to get such replies, certainly a big difference from what the general opinion is on the TI forum itself.

If ye honestly think I'd make a good mod, and in my opinion, and you'll note in woosaysdans opinion (Tipp Inst forum user, and a "memphis for mod" campaigner) also thinks I'd be a good old hand at the job.

All I'm asking is for ye to think about it! Give me a chance, I won't let ye down.

Pic will only be posted on a majority request of the admins.

memphis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

how sad is this? please sir please can i be a mod :rolleyes: If they want you I'm sure they will ask you other than that leave it be ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The reason I have suggested this is due to the fact that although the 2 current moderators are former students of TI, I believe it is best to have a mod who is actually studying in the college.

forgive my ignorance but does this mean that all moderators on boards have to be living in ireland too?

I thought there was a gathering card for "can I be mod" threads but I cannot seem to be able to find it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

It's the java enabled toaster forum card, not quite suitable for this thread.

• Advertisement

I thought there was a gathering card for "can I be mod" threads but I cannot seem to be able to find it
    ill see about making a 'hey admins, MOD ME BIATCH!!' card later on, if someone else hasnt done it by then.

Advertisement