Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Purchasing a Car on PCP

Options
  • 04-10-2004 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Has anyone gone down this route ? I've tried at length to get an example of one of these finance arrangements, without having to go to a dealer and have myself bombed with phone calls and mail from them if I decide to not go ahead and buy.

I'd be interested in this form of finance because you can trade up every two or three years and the repayments are supposed to be "substantially" lower.

While I know how the system works, I can't seem to find an example of one anywhere - to see what exactly the repayments would be if I was buying X car.

Has anyone done it ? Where is it available and what does it involve to set it up ? Any replies gratefully accepted, thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

theres a finance section on here somewhere, I always pay cash for my cars via the credit union. Word of advice would be steer clear of the finance deals and banks as they will screw your life up if your financal situation changes. :mad:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

this was discussed before here somewhere and if I remember correctly, the outcome was that pcp may not be the best way to go.
    Do a search for the thread.

Advertisement