Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncers in the Student Club??

Options
  • 04-10-2004 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭

Are there bouncers on the door of the Student Club on a Saturday and if so what time do they start at? Thinking of watching the Ireland v France game in there on Saturday in an effort to re-live my long gone student days, but obviously have no student id.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Just sneak in the emergency exit where the smokers are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭hungryhippo

No theres usually no bouncers there on a Saturday. Doesn't get busy enough until people start coming in on Saturdays to use the library closer to exam time. Should be a lot in from superleague games to watch the match, although a lot of them go to sports bar. You can get in anytime anyway, u don't really need a student card, once you have proof of age, they are not strict about it being only for students, except on the big days, like the last day of term or arts/commerce/science days, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭thebigmc

them bouncers are sh1t ret8*ds, one of em took my student id off me cuz im 17 and wen i came back to get it off him he deliberitley dropped in front of me, sad little man, youd think he'd go and get a life!

Advertisement