Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me

• 04-10-2004 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭

Alright so here it goes, in college earlier my phone went off in class, so i went to turn it off it wouldnt turn off from the power button. Then on the bus home i was sending a message then all of a sudden it switches off, after remembering the fact that i couldnt turn it off earlier, i inspected the on button place, and noticed that the little piece with the switch has broken off. Now here is the tricky part, i bought it in a newsagent on the quays in august and have since lost the receipt, so do i go back to the shop and ask for a replcement/repair or go to nokia? Its a nokia 3200 btw, its my fourth one this year, three broke and i left one on the bus. I think il be changing to another manufacturer. Anyway any help is very welcomed.

Advertisement