Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Fight Club - DvD

• 11-06-2000 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Don't know if anyones ordered it. But you get a lot in it.

2 DVDS + Booklet.

DVD 1.
    Movie
    4 commentary tracks, David Flincher, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, Helena Bonham Carter.

Disc 2.
    17 behind the scenes Vigettes with multiple angles and commentary.

Outtakes, deleted scenes, story boards, publicity gallery, concept art and more.

The box it comes in is pretty well done too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yoinks! eek.gif

The movie is incredible! I never saw it in the cinema, and if you haven't seen it I recommend go see it now!

Haven't looked at any of the extras yet.. but the movie is worth watching a second time. Just to figure out the bits I couldn't before.

Oh yea, and if you get the DVD watch it from the VERY beginning (Copyright warning included).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cinemax

I have Fight Club on DVD ordered alright, the Region 1 set. It's gonna be soooooo cool! Should be here this week aswell!

Ken
    Cinemax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Another thing to add, the one I bought in the shop set off all the alarms when leaving.

The guy who was behind the counter said they had all been doing that no matter how many times they deguass it. They reckoned it was a p1sstake from the movie because of some certain scene.

Btw the thing is chock full of subliminal messages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

I bet it made you say that......Subliminal advertising of subliminal messages...Cunning.....Cunning indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

That in Virgin then lads?

Alo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cinemax

Is there any difference between the Region One disc set and the Region 2 set? I heard the Region 1 has a load more stuff. Maybe i'm wrong.

Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Im sorry, this has nothing to do with DVD's (although i am looking forward to buying it), discussions on what a goddamn brilliant film it was (which it was), all i wanna do is quote my favourite line:
    "I'd leaf through catalogues and ask, what kind of dining set defines me as a person ?"

ahhh, feel better now, thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Just been released here and I have to say that really is a top-notch copyright warning at the start smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Aye, a top-class film that.
    It's just one of those films you want to watch over and over again, even more so with the added goodies of cut-out scenes and so forth.
    Must get myself sorted with a DVD drive one of these days. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I suspect that the guy behind the counter where Hobbes bought it is a muppet smile.gif

Certain door scanners always beep when you carry two DVDs in alignment through them. I get caught out regularly by the ones in Computer Exchange off the TCR in London - walking through with more than one DVD in a bag sets off all sorts of alarms and flashing lights. Apparently this is a basic flaw in older detectors...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

I spotted it and bought it last night and spent the night just watching the extras. Marvelous stuff!

You are not a beautiful and unique snow flake.

Advertisement