Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom bb trial - 12 month contract?

• 04-10-2004 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know do u have to sign up with them for 12 months to avail of the trial? I know IOL , UTV, etc you dont
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Not sure .. but were trying to leave Esat to move to Eircom because we want the 2Mb bussiness line with unlimited download, only moving cos Esat are taking the pi*s with sorting it out.. and now they trying to charge us 150e cancellation fee so make sure ya know everything before signing up.

try google for more info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Click Here

look at point two

• Registered Users Posts: 19 taoiseachjoe

From eircoms T&Cs for the free trial:

"If you do not wish to retain the service after the two-month free trial period, you must give us your details in our http://www.eircom.ie/broadbandtrial form to opt-out before the end of the trial. Otherwise you will automatically signed up to a 12-month minimum contract period."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

My dad has signed for the eircom 2 month trail and part of the offer you get a wireless router for €50(normally €100) and if you sign up direct debit you get 2 dec handsets for €100(normally €250). I know the handsets are bought out right but would the wireless router stay the property of eircom or him?

Advertisement