Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me in the Park / Jaded Sun / This Friday 8th...

Options
  • 05-10-2004 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

MiTP Play a Double Header this Friday 8th October in
    THE SUGAR CLUB with JADED SUN

sugar_mitp.jpg

Adm: €8 with concession flyer / Doors: 8pm - Late Club
    http://www.meinthepark.com/newsletter/041004/041004.htm

HOTPRESS - 22nd Sept 2004
    First Cuts
    Jackie Hayden

Eagle-eared readers will remember once next-big-things Jaewan, from the wreckage of which emerges Steve Goodwin and his new project Me in the Park. ‘Pearl’ is a sharp-dressed gem that overflows with chord-driven boy-rock energy that never lets up. ‘2nd Opinion’ is initially more restrained but soon kicks it right up to 11, with even bigger guitars and a soft-loud arrangement that works a treat. ‘Sick Of Today’ is acoustic MOR, a drifting, loping performance that adds real dynamism to a track that would be even punchier if trimmed by about 90 seconds. Fine stuff indeed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

eh how did you guys get my number? I got a text about this gig about an hour ago! :S

I didn't bump into you drunk and spout some love thy brother stuff I hope! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 MiTP

Well we don't send out text's for gigs cause we think there too bloody annoying!

Unless you know someone in Jaded Sun that might have your number!?

Either way come on down, €8 with printout of the flyer or any printout for that matter, hooty shot will do fine!

Advertisement