Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Keating + Keith Duffy RAP!

Options
  • 05-10-2004 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Ok now i'm positive a few years ago I heard a ronan keating and keith duffy rap song it was about 4 years ago and i have no idea what the name of it is, I just want to dig it up for a laugh, anyone any idears?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

man i'd love to hear that ****, i'd say its FRESH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

yeah would be animal for the bangin!
    but nobody seems to know anything about it, but i can swear i remember the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Superman wrote:
    Ok now i'm positive a few years ago I heard a ronan keating and keith duffy rap song it was about 4 years ago and i have no idea what the name of it is, I just want to dig it up for a laugh, anyone any idears?

It wasn't Ronan Keating & Keith Duffy it was Shane Lynch & Keith Duffy that done the song and I "think" it was a cover of a Milly Vanilli (sp?) song or something cheesey like that, a bit of a p1ss take tbh, if my memory serves me correct!!

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I just done a Google and low and behold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

It was a piss take but it was terrible, and it was Shane and Keith. Don't think it was a Milli Vanilli cover though.

• Advertisement

Thank you! thats briliant, now for me to find the song !!

alll i can say is:
    'ave it!!!

ShaneEye.jpg

Advertisement