Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trigger Happy TV.!!!

Options
  • 07-11-2000 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Its on tonight or sometime this week, BBC1,2, or Channel 4 i don't know which. But i absolutely certain that its on at 9:30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

and what is it?,... if you dont mind my asking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Its channel 4, 9.30. One of my favourite TV shows. Its Dom Jolie acting the tit out on the streets among real people who have no idea they're being filmed. It's pretty hard to explain it actually smile.gif I love it tho.

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

It's THE finest example of Comedy on the Planet (along with Billy Connelly) imho, in other words your Ballix may break or be ripped apart with the help of uncontrollable laughter.
    smile.gif

"LOSE me.. Hate me.. SMASH me..
    ERASE me.. KILL me.."

nine inch nails - eraser

|Chief|...

[This message has been edited by Chief (edited 08-11-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

OMG!!!,
    Dom Jolie is a comic genius, you have to watch it Bard.
    Its basically a buch of sketchs put together by Dom and one or two other comedians. One of my favourites is when he walks down a street in an expensive suit and briefcase(filled with fotocopied £50 notes, really convincing) walks up to a group of buskers and empties the briefcase into their hat or whatever. Its hilarious.
    Another one is when he runs past two strolling cops, with a big bag with "SWAG" written on it and another person following him pointing a big comedy arrow with "THIEF" written on it!!!
    Dont miss it!

I Don't Have Time, for this MICKEY MOUSE BULL****!!!

I like the 2 men dressed in Dog costumes who beat the doung out of each other in the streets smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

I love Tom Green(the bloke with the beard in road trip)
    He once went into a supermarket and pretended the electric wheelchair he was in was out of control
    He always takes the complete **** out of some bloke aswell its deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

No, i dont like Tom Green at all, i find him overly nasty. Dom Jolie though is the man. On a slightly related note has anyone been watching black books on C4? brilliant sureal humour.

siglight.gif Figment

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Kento-Shiro:
    OMG!!!,
    Dom Jolie is a comic genius, you have to watch it Bard.
    snip

Tuesdays, 9.30pm, Channel 4 eh? ... will do.

Oh... post number 900... gettin' on a bit...

bard2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Don't forget the infamous Huge Big Mobile Phone sketches

It's fridays at 9.30, not tuesdays btw smile.gif

I too find Tom Greene a bit too "nasty"...... Dom jolie's just right, takes the **** but I'd say all his "victims" can have a good laugh about it after smile.gif

• Advertisement

Just finished watching it and..... ROFL biggrin.gif
    I'd forgotten all about the "Undercover agent" ones, hehe. Oh and the men dressed as Dogs smile.gif, and the Poetry reading session smile.gif

Highlight of the TV week for me was that smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

A Haiku by Kento-Shiro

Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,

Blah,Blah,Blah,

Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!!

LOL!!!
    Every one of his sketches will make u laugh!
    As for Tom Greene, he comes of as a childish ****er, i saw his show when i went to America and he just acts the idiot and can be disgusting.
    One of his sketches involved going to an animal show in a zoo, and repeatedly jump the barriers to interrupt the show.
    It was kinda funny the first time but he did i 7 or 8 times.

Advertisement