Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Helping Boards.ie

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

[OffTopic]Flukey as I mentioned in my previous post I asked myself the same questions - many of the answers can be found in and around Amps FAQ in the Newbies/FAQ forum.

Its amazing how quickly we begin to take things for granted as well isnt it?
    [/OffTopic]

Back on topic I know Dev has said that its a non-starter due to the thieving mobile companies (and general boards ethos, although I may be reading between the lines a bit there) - but does anyone know if it would be possible (and cheaper) to have the text number based up north or in the rest of the UK? Just idle curiosity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I've been and had a look and that makes things a bit clearer alright. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Are you outta your mind or something???!!!You are!!Dont be giving the idea of paying for boards.ie cause to many things these days want money!Can't we not have anything for FREE these days!
    YOU ARE INSANELY MAD!
    To the thread starter i must punish you with several bad rep points! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement