Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who in the name of HELL

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i hope i don't reveal your proferred anonymity but angry banana was the guy sitting to your right John2 on the coach on the left side of the door as you come in. he was playing the guitar and listening to his creative mp3 player. He said, and i hope i don't misquote "i'm rocking along to damien rice".

this was i think thursday last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

i hope i don't reveal your proferred anonymity but angry banana was the guy sitting to your right John2 on the coach on the left side of the door as you come in. he was playing the guitar and listening to his creative mp3 player. He said, and i hope i don't misquote "i'm rocking along to damien rice".

Are you talking to me? If so, damn, you've got a good memory. :D

I can't remember those faces tbh, so I'll be floating around again today, and I probably won't be as mute as I was the last day (dunno what got into me, it's usually impossible to shut me up)...Are you the guy with really green eyes btw? If so, do you wear contact lenses? Cos damn, they're very very green.

hey pet,

i was talking to john2 and talking to him from his prospective in the room from which angry banana should have been able to deduce who he was.

dunno if it worked.

yes i do were contact lenses but my eyes are blue. not green but blue.

:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Christ that's a good memory. That, or you fancy me. And I clearly said "I'm rocking out to damien rice".

hey pet,

i was talking to john2 and talking to him from his prospective in the room from which angry banana should have been able to deduce who he was.

dunno if it worked.

yes i do were contact lenses but my eyes are blue. not green but blue.

:-)
    Hmm, perhaps I have you mixed up then. Did you come early to the boards meetup last week? Cos I remember someone had really green eyes (aside from mise[also contacts btw], and yes, I do tend to remember strange things).
    Again, I apologise for my terrible memory of names. But I have a good memory for faces. :)

Also, DAMN this internet is fast.

• Advertisement

yeah it's a mystery pet who this person is with the green eyes. anyway, more important things in life like saw and old boy.

actually i just reread your message and yes i did come early. my whole message is now pointless.

yeah it's a mystery pet who this person is with the green eyes. anyway, more important things in life like saw and old boy.

actually i just reread your message and yes i did come early. my whole message is now pointless.

Haha. :p

Perhaps it was just another case of Pet-blindness, so let's leave it be.

Anyone going to the DURNS "rockestra" later on? I'm sorely tempted, they're missing a drummer and I could do with the practice. Then again, my contact lenses are annoying the feck out of me, and I'm tired and hungrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy....*whines*

edit: haha, the ads are going mad about contact lenses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Tempted to join Durns at this stage, Who was hte guy getting the tape ripped off his flesh. ?

What guy? Explain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hard to explain, had to be there and all that milarky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Boston, there were three getting that done to them but Conor (who you may know from the SU bookshop) was there the longest.

And Kev, thank you for revealing mr banana's secret identity to me. I do indeed remember him.

Angry Banana, I remember you.

Pet, come up to the DURNS room at any stage, we're always looking for more people for rockestra.

I think that's everyone duly addressed.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

dude, hate That, perhaps you should take it to PI?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

lol, kev's secret shame

who, what hey, i didn't mean it like that john2.

Advertisement