Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputation System Update

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Ter are RED I tell you RED !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

They are about THIS RED

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Havelock wrote:
    The Stars are rose (<-- pronounce like the wine)
    DeVore wrote:
    Whats do I get
    7. An extra black and red star and the warm fuzzy feeling that you are supporting our coke habit.

ergo, the stars are black and red, cos them's the rules.

concordantly

vis-a-vis
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

The colour doesn't matter, the feeling of superiority to non-subscribers is what matters. Peasants.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

amp wrote:
    The colour doesn't matter, the feeling of superiority to non-subscribers is what matters. Peasants.
    Is it just jealosy or a feeling of insuperiority thet is making the unsubscibers colourblind ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

sharkman wrote:
    Is it just jealosy or a feeling of insuperiority thet is making the unsubscibers colourblind ?

They are #FF8B8B colour which looks pinkish to me ladies. I,m not jealous I think they would clash with my avatar.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

amp wrote:

Peasant!? I prefer peon....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

RuggieBear wrote:
    Peasant!? I prefer peon....
    You sir are a Worthless Peon! And you will always will be a Worthless Peon!

g'wan the TV quotes ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

So the stars are a kinf of peony rose?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

OMG this has to be the most entertaining thread ever.
    Have I missed my chance to contribute or is mechanima still there hiding in the bushes.
    How could anybody hate a community that gave you sleepy's law-for every thread there is an appropriate simpsons quote.
    "Life is just one crushing defeat after another untill you just wish flanders was dead".

mechanima highlighted a problem that she thought occurs, not that it happened to her, I made a similar mistake before when I though omnicorp was being bullied unfairly; then I read more of his posts. If it wasnt for amp I would have been in the red for that mistake and another post where I took the rep thing seriously. Amps not the worst at any rate, there were worse than him who are spiteful for no reason and thanks to the rep system they're banned!!

Boards Bullys?? You might say they force conformity or you might say they weed out the crap! Moral of story, dont complain about others being bullied, only if it happens to you, because there might be a good reason.

Hail

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

merc wrote:
    Hail.
    It's spelt hale.

Thread locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

DapperGent wrote:
    Thread locked.

QUIT LOCKING THREADS YOU!

merc wrote:
    Out of the whole thread that has to be the most gobshíte post.
    You should get a prize really. Like being able to park in a handicap zones for a year.

Hail.

Ignore him Necromancer, like most bullies he's at his most vitriolic and hypocritical after a few beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

merc wrote:
    I'd highly recommend the Glen of the downs golf club for a meal to anyone I might add.
    http://www.glenofthedowns.com/ Great spot to eat and they give you loads.
    small world!
    I actually used to work as a greenkeeper on that course before the clubhouse was built...might just chance my arm and see if a can get a free lunch!

merc wrote:

Im sure Necromancer can appreciate it all.

Possibly not.

anyways.. back to bed. better sleep of this hang over ampie says I have.

Probably all just over my head.
    *Tilts head upwards*

If your asking do I take offence, no. Ironing is delicious. Meh, i was trying to be a spammy muppet to fit in. This whole thread, like all the previous threads about rep is nothing but spam (only this ones much funnier)

Well for your information SPAM i was [insert innuendo] "Your mother" SPAM.

• Advertisement

I think I'm susposed to get all upset at this point because Tilt is dragging out the old "amp does drugs" thing.

I should then respond with some sort of intimation that Tilt's posts read like they were written by an LCD ravaged, mentally limited moron.

Blah blah blah, insert more flaming here.... :yawn:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Last word.

merc wrote:
    hehe

I love helping you make a cúnt ot out yourself!

:D

Why?

the mental picture ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Just clam the **** down amp, relax, theres no need to be lossing your head... Jesus Merc really got to you.

Boston wrote:
    Just clam the **** down amp, relax, theres no need to be lossing your head... Jesus Merc really got to you.

Yeah I know man, I was really bashing the keyboard really hard when I typed in the word "Why?" That you were able to pick up the rage I felt while typing it is a credit to your cognitive abilities.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I thought Amp was keeping quite calm actually.

S.

Ps- this thread has evolved so far off topic. If folks want to try to provoke a bar-room brawl, this is not the location. Can't someone just lock it and allow it to die in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

amp wrote:
    Yeah I know man, I was really bashing the keyboard really hard when I typed in the word "Why?"

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Cute_Button

Where are the mods (Regi, DeVore, Cloud)?
    This thread is supposed to be about the Rep system, not a forum for initiating personal abuse vendettas.

Jen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement