Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Film EVER

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Jeeyakurz, so many bad movies...
    Where do I even begin?!
    One that immediatly springs to mind is event horison, what a pointless puddle of poo that was.
    Oh and anything directed by Stephen Segal.

Pants.

boss_peace.gifwazzzaaaap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

One i just recently saw comes to mind straight away - nutty professor II - COMPLETE B0LL0X.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

5 of my favorite films, in no particular order are:
    Starship Troopers
    Apocalypse Now
    Waynes World
    Leon
    Being John Malkovitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 redder88

As far as the worst film ever goes....anything with Chuck Norris deserves to be covered in petrol,set alight, and taken to the nearest available bottomless pit and ...oh and since youre at it you can dump him in there as well....
    Grrrrr.

Best film ever: Kind Hearts and Coronets ,
    with an honourable mention going to Das Boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Rapier-q3

No order here

Are we all forgetting Gladiator?

Saving Private Ryan has probably the best opening 25mins of all time.

I used to love the 2nd alien movie "Aliens" as a kid, haven't seen it in a while tho.

Se7en had a great but twisted ending

Star Wars:Empire Strikes Back had superb fx for its time and always keeps you interested even when action scenes are long over

Blade was a "slick" film

White men cant jump thought me some tricks wink.gif average film to non-basketball fans

Platoon was decent

Stalingrad is a good WW2 movie but maybe a little "stiff"

and for the bad ones.......

Mimic was pure ****
    Waterworld.........
    Alien 3 ****ed me off cause i was looking forward to a good action movie like its predecessor
    Chucky was a great big pain in the ****

BUT THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS LEPRECHAUN 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 redder88

Against my better judgement, went to see 'Coyote Ugly'. Ten minutes into it I was really wishing I was somewhere else. Coyote Ugly should definitely belongs on a list of the Worst Films ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

u are allllllllllll forgettting THE WORST FILM EVER CREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPAWN!!!!

what utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter what utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter
    what utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter
    what utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter

****E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for best films, well i have alot of favourite films alll for very different reasons, so thats a toughie

[This message has been edited by Wyverne (edited 07-11-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

the worst film i have seen in some time is that one with the all-Saints in it.It sucks ass big time!

Doc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

good:
    memento
    LA Confidential
    matrix
    fight club
    run lola run
    ghostdog
    fmj
    road warrior
    snatch
    unforgiven(or almost any eatwood film,especially man with no name films)

bad:
    <ick>Batman and robin</ick>
    highlander4
    toy story 2 ,its crap why can't anyone see that.admitedly the animation is class but but.... its just so crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 cyberdog

Bad Movies:
    1) A Life Less Ordinary
    2) Son In Law (a really really really bad Paulie Shore movie my cousin once hired out)
    3) Independence Day - apart from the bit where the aliens blew up the white house of course biggrin.gif
    4) Eat The Peach
    5) Velvet Goldmine

Great Movies
    1) ET The Extra-Terrestrial
    2) The Shawshank Redemption
    3) Pulp Fiction
    4) Blade Runner
    5) Raiders of the Lost Ark

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pepperkin

Best Movies...(in no particular order.)

My Fair Lady (definitely.)
    Don Juan DeMarco
    Armageddon
    Sliding Doors
    Pink Floyd The Wall (YES!!!)
    The Rock
    Braveheart (or almost anything else with Mel Gibson, the man can ACT.)
    Erik The Viking
    MST3K The Movie
    DOGMA
    Witchboard
    Love Stinks

WORST movies....

Anything directed by Kevin Costs-too-much (especially if he has a lead part, puke...)
    The Evil Dead
    Excalibur (booooring..)
    Jawbreaker
    Mixed Nuts (definitely in the top 3 of worst.)
    Leprechaun
    Eyes Wide Shut
    Watchers 1-? (I read the book, and therefore the movies REALLY sucked, and completely destroyed Dean Koontz's writing and genius.)

I didn't think the Green Mile was that bad, and I liked Shawshank. Phantom Menace, well...I've never been into Star Wars much. The Star Trek: Generations sucked, too.
    I liked Titanic for the care James Cameron took to make sure he had some accuracy, I coulda lived without Rose and Jacks saga, tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Horses for courses - I've seen Excalibur and Event Horizon dragged up as "worst movies" here, and I REALLY liked both of them - Event Horizon in particular, which I thought was superb.

Eyes Wide Shut was entertaining if you came to it with no expectations as to what you were about to see. And pepperkin - I want to see 200 lines on my desk tomorrow morning, "I will not slag off Evil Dead movies"... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Evil Dead? Christ...

A terrified skeleton, running away from the "good guys" summed up how I felt, sitting there watching that movie ...

"Let's get the hell out of here!!!"

bard2.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Um this is the "worst film ever seen" thread why are people posting their favorite ones :-)

somebody might get the wrong idea ;-)

But agreed Batman and robin was trash actually all of those save the first one ( not the camp movie with them saving the UN and all that ) can't say about postman I was smart enough not to see it.

actually I've avoid most movies on this list :-) Predator 2 definitely gets a worst sequel award for sure

Rambo were great :-) ( well the first way was a yawn'er )

Advertisement