Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K700i File Transfer Problem

Options
  • 05-10-2004 11:56am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone , I need some advice here ...

I have recently upgraded my K700i's firmware to the latest , with one slight problem ..

When I try and transfer a file via Bluetooth it gets to 1013 bytes and hangs ..

Any ideas ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

What type of file is it? Can you transfer other files types or do you get this problem no matter what?

Try switching the phone off and then on again and see if that works.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Pheonix : seems to be with all file types ..

Cable ; Yes DSS25 bought from Expansys ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

If rebooting the phone doesn't fix it, maybe try reflashing the phone with the latest firmware again. If you do it from the SE update site I think it will detect that you already have the latest firmware but gives you the option to reflash the phone. Mine's been working fine with file transfers to and from the phone since I updated it to R2L001.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Tried both , also re-installed the BT software in a vain attempt to fix the problem .. Seemslike I will have to wait for next firmware ..

wonder if there is a way to roll back the software ??

Advertisement