Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I have received a few things from this thread but most of the time I sign and completely forget about it. If the stuff arrives it arrives but if not no biggy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

got my Heroes pack today

Pic below click on it to enlarge

dsc00257mediumrm8.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Trilla wrote: »
    the waffling on really has to stop in this thread

I agree, every time I come in here its just another person telling us what they got in the post this morning :confused: Good for you but I really couldn't care less!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I agree, every time I come in here its just another person telling us what they got in the post this morning :confused: Good for you but I really couldn't care less!

I got a Papa Johns menu and a note from the accommodation manager in the post this morning. How can you not care less? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Fisiu

nava wrote: »
    Hi

got my Heroes pack today

Pic below click on it to enlarge

dsc00257mediumrm8.th.jpg

I also got mine today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

janeybabe wrote: »
    I got a Papa Johns menu and a note from the accommodation manager in the post this morning. How can you not care less? :p

Fascinating, tell me more...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

I think I can speak for quite a few people when I say I do not have a problem with people posting what they received in the post. If people didn't communicate what they received then how are we to know if the freebie posted is working or not?

Thanks to all concerned so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Got my heroes pack! nice to come home to after a bad day.
    also signed up for the usb bracelet.
    lol less than 100 employees in my company hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

www.freerice.com

Lets be charitable. Play the game ant they'll donate rice to the UN world food programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 RustyRocks

phi3 wrote: »
    www.freerice.com

Lets be charitable. Play the game ant they'll donate rice to the UN world food programme
    Brilliant link phi3.
    Addictive and a good cause, i've just bookmarked it, and will set it as my home page, so every time i log on i'll have a go.
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

phi3 wrote: »
    www.freerice.com

Cool link there alright. Anyone know how many grains of rice in a meal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Thats pretty depressing. Ive just got to 1000 and Im sick of it. It'd be easier to just donate a fiver and feed them for a week

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Thats pretty depressing. Ive just got to 1000 and Im sick of it. It'd be easier to just donate a fiver and feed them for a week
    I only got up to 400 grains before I got a bit bored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

Try1ng wrote: »

where on the site do you get the pack? when i go past the first page it just beings you into where they play the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

campervan wrote: »
    where on the site do you get the pack? when i go past the first page it just beings you into where they play the video?

It appears to be finished. If you click on register at the bottom it will tell you "The Guinness Rugby offer is now over..."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,357 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i havent got the rugby pack yet. should i be worried?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

corcaigh07 wrote: »

You're not the only one!

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    You're not the only one!

Ditto!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭banchang

You should be very worried. Very worried indeed.......

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

signed up for free shower timer, I'm always told I'll spend ages in the shower :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Rainy Day

Don't panic yet :D Mine just arrived this morning. I did apply about 3 times though.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Rainy Day wrote: »
    Don't panic yet :D Mine just arrived this morning. I did apply about 3 times though.
    Same as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Rainy Day wrote: »
    muffler wrote: »
    Same as that.

when did ye sign up? I ordered about 3 weeks ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

blue-army wrote: »
    when did ye sign up? I ordered about 3 weeks ago...
    I think its about 4 or 5 weeks since I signed up. The link was given in a post a few pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Guinness rugby pack arrived today not as good as the poker set...plus the aul lad robbed it cause i got it sent to his address with his name :D f**ker!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Guinness rugby pack arrived today not as good as the poker set...plus the aul lad robbed it cause i got it sent to his address with his name :D f**ker!!

Ya I got mine too. Sent to my mother's house. She thinks I keep winning things! What's in the pack again? I wont see it til I go home in a couple of weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement