Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

janeybabe wrote: »
    Ya I got mine too. Sent to my mother's house. She thinks I keep winning things! What's in the pack again? I wont see it til I go home in a couple of weeks.

Pint glass, beanie hat, Irish rugby DVD and vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

xebec wrote: »
    Pint glass, beanie hat, Irish rugby DVD and vouchers.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I received €30 worth of HMV vouchers on Friday, which I spent today.
    I got them from www.irishopinions.com - it took maybe a year but still, free is free.
    You have to complete some market research every month or two.
    I don't think they give points for recruiting new members though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

kbannon wrote: »
    I received €30 worth of HMV vouchers on Friday, which I spent today.
    I got them from www.irishopinions.com - it took maybe a year but still, free is free.
    You have to complete some market research every month or two.
    I don't think they give points for recruiting new members though :(

Yea, I've gotten about 40/50 euros worth of vouchers off them so far. As far as payment per survey goes, it's not great, but it always seems to add up quite quick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭tech

I've signed up for loads of free stuff of this thread, I have never reived any of the UK sims card, gunniess Rubgy pack and all the rest :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Sean_K wrote: »
    Yea, I've gotten about 40/50 euros worth of vouchers off them so far. As far as payment per survey goes, it's not great, but it always seems to add up quite quick.

Am I the only one who gets surveys, completes most of the answers and then gets told Im not eligable for the survey. I smell a scam

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who gets surveys, completes most of the answers and then gets told Im not eligable for the survey. I smell a scam

That's happened to me once or twice, it's a bit annoying. But to the best of my knowledge it's not a scam. I've been a member for quite some time and any issues i've had have been dealt with by customer care reasonably promptly.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

jimbo78 wrote: »

Some surveys are very particular about who they want for a particular survey. Sometimes there are only a few questions to complete to see if you are eligible, sometimes there are more. I've earned a good but from doing the surveys and I very rarely get told I'm not eligible.

I have beren told a few times that Im not eligible but usually after asking a question relevant to the theme of the survey (e.g. my job).
    I have done surveys for alcoholic & soft drinks, finance, confectionary, shopping, banking, mobile phones, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Got my heros pack, cheers to OP for details!:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Got my heros pack, cheers to OP for details!:D

Ditto! My wife is thrilled- she left the Channel 6 keyring for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

" I olieke yu ' ! :D

The ole Guinness Rugby Pack arrived today ( 1 Month since order)

Other coups include the Hugo Boss Sample ( Approx. 2 weeks) and the Eucerin Cream (Approx. 3 weeks).

Anyone else want to put a time frame on things they got? I really want want my energy drink and shower timer !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

joeybloggs wrote: »
    " I olieke yu ' ! :D

The ole Guinness Rugby Pack arrived today ( 1 Month since order)

Other coups include the Hugo Boss Sample ( Approx. 2 weeks) and the Eucerin Cream (Approx. 3 weeks).

Anyone else want to put a time frame on things they got? I really want want my energy drink and shower timer !

Or does anyone actually want to post any new freebies. Im gettin withdrawal symptoms. When i get a message saying theres a new post i think its gonna be a new freebie but it's always just someone aying they received or didnt receive something.

http://www.ecopellets.ie/ free samples of eco coal

http://www.skinassure.com/ free skincare samples

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

Surely this thread should be for the purposes of locating bargains and giving help on how to sign up for them? I am of the opinion that all posts whose sole content is "I got my Guinness pack today, whoopee, lucky me etc...etc" and the like are off topic spam and should be discouraged in every way possible.

Surely this thread should be for the purposes of locating bargains and giving help on how to sign up for them? I am of the opinion that all posts whose sole content is "I got my Guinness pack today, whoopee, lucky me etc...etc" and the like are off topic spam and should be discouraged in every way possible.

:rolleyes:

They're not spam and they're not off topic.

If anything, they're good thing as it gives people some indicator as to which freebies they will actually receive and which one's are just stealing their details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Back on topic you lot. *cracks whip*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

rugby pack arrived yesterday morning about 2 months after ordering. im down the country so that may have to do with delivery times

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

Haven't received my rugby pack yet!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Picked up my Rugby pack today. Yay! More free Guinness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭fatjose101

just got me rugby pack yesterday. WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Got my rugby pack this morning, didnt know what he was handing me at first :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Got my Guinness Rugby Pack this morning. :D

Just checked the letter/voucher and they will be sending me another voucher for two free cans (with a reminder) a few days before the next game. :D

Such nice people. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

got two rugby packs but no poker pack, prob forgot to shuffle the deck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I got the poker pack a few weeks ago, the rugby pack yesterday and today a few more vouchers for some cans. My Dad is happy as I'm not a drinker. :)

EyesOnly wrote: »
    Got my rugby pack this morning, didnt know what he was handing me at first :/
    I got mine yesterday. I knew what it was straight away as the box sayd "Guinness Rugby Pack" on it! :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

kbannon wrote: »
    I got mine yesterday. I knew what it was straight away as the box sayd "Guinness Rugby Pack" on it! :D
    Heh, same here!

Gotta love Guinness freebies. Hat especially handy during this cold weather :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭speedy21

This might be only useful if you have kids - but new Irish movie site www.Movies.ie
    are giving away free tickets to the Disney film Hannah Montana 3D.
    It's on this Sunday in Dundrum cinemas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement