Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

UK only too... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

UK only too... :)

use bt1 1aa it should work, worked for me

http://axalegalcareservices.co.uk/
    send off for a free Legal Services pack from Axa and they will include a free Parker Pen. Link is on the right hand side of the landing page. In the county line put, for example Laois, eire and then bt1 1aa in for the postcode.

http://www.inkclub.com/index.asp?CtryNo=372&LangNo=1 free ink cartridge or paper, the ink cartridge is free for Epsom and Canon printers. Just find your model and add the free cartridge to your basket. If you don't have one of them, just browse to your printer model and get 20 sheets of premium photo paper for free instead. (shipping is €2.99)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

lorweld wrote: »
    http://www.inkclub.com/index.asp?CtryNo=372&LangNo=1 free ink cartridge or paper, the ink cartridge is free for Epsom and Canon printers. Just find your model and add the free cartridge to your basket. If you don't have one of them, just browse to your printer model and get 20 sheets of premium photo paper for free instead. (shipping is €2.99)

New customer offer, valid once per household. looking forward to the pen tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

My Carlsberg ball won't stay pumped up. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Never say no to a free biro.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

kleefarr wrote: »
    My Carlsberg ball won't stay pumped up. :(

At least you have yours! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Anyone else find a Guinness barbecue pack in the postbox this morning?

Contains a voucher for 2 euro off a 4 pack and a little booklet thing with barbecue suggestions, a yoke to light your match off and a packet of barbecue sauce.

Didn't sign up for it so I reckon they just like me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Anyone else find a guiness barbecue pack in the postbox this morning?

Aye, along with a carlsberg ball that is allergic to air. :mad:

If anyone wants the Guinness & Carlsberg vouchers, edit : **gone**

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Aye, along with a carlsberg ball that is allergic to air. :mad:

At least yours takes air for a little while before going flat- mine just won't blow up at all. Oh well, it was free- and I did get EUR8 off in vouchers, which my local very helpfully didn't insist were strictly for Carlsberg...... Nice try if they thought they'd get brand loyalty from me. I think they must use a different yeast for brewing than most other brewers do- it makes me feel incredibly queasy. Erdinger- now, thats a different story......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

My ball was perfect - just not perfectly round when inflated but very good quality and a nice sheen to it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

FYI: There's a free screening of Ben Affleck's film 'Gone Baby Gone' on Tuesday May 27th. Tickets are at www.movies.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

My Carlsberg ball won't stay pumped up

Neither does mine, it's actually burst and I've only just opened the parcel.
    Very poor show from Carlsberg, that's at least 4 or 5 people on here that have had the same problem and that's just the people who have received
    their packages.
    Hope someone from Carlsberg is reading this thread and does something about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,784 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Neither does mine, it's actually burst and I've only just opened the parcel.
    Very poor show from Carlsberg, that's at least 4 or 5 people on here that have had the same problem and that's just the people who have received
    their packages.
    Hope someone from Carlsberg is reading this thread and does something about it.

yeah mine came tuesday and was burst :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

FYI: There's a free screening of Ben Affleck's film 'Gone Baby Gone' on Tuesday May 27th. Tickets are at

You have to join the site, answer a question and go into a draw for the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭jaykay74

MrGump wrote: »
    FYI: There's a free screening of Ben Affleck's film 'Gone Baby Gone' on Tuesday May 27th. Tickets are at www.movies.ie.

Thanks for that. Joining the site is just making up username and password. answer is given in writeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 co co

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Where does it say you get anything free??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

I cant see a freebie either, and it appears to be an affiliate purchase reward link...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Got the Carlsberg ball,had the same inflation problems,wouldn't stay up with the hand pump,so got a car tyre pump,it's perfect now:D

kmart6 wrote: »
    Got the Carlsberg ball,had the same inflation problems,wouldn't stay up with the hand pump,so got a car tyre pump,it's perfect now:D

Mine exploded, with a most extraordinary bang, when I tried that.......

smccarrick wrote: »
    Mine exploded, with a most extraordinary bang, when I tried that.......
    pics or gtfo :pac:

Mirror wrote: »
    pics or gtfo :pac:

No pics- the startled look on the attendants face at the garage was priceless though :D

smccarrick wrote: »
    No pics- the startled look on the attendants face at the garage was priceless though :D
    Was he Arab? Cos that would have been hilariously confusing for him.

:pac:

Mirror wrote: »
    Was he Arab? Cos that would have been hilariously confusing for him.

:pac:

No- pity though. It was a local kid. In retrospect I think I may have given him a few ideas of other things to do with the compressor when the boss isn't around :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Try and stay on topic please lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭tonton zola

Anyone else find a Guinness barbecue pack in the postbox this morning?

Contains a voucher for 2 euro off a 4 pack and a little booklet thing with barbecue suggestions, a yoke to light your match off and a packet of barbecue sauce.

Didn't sign up for it so I reckon they just like me.

Got one too, not a bad little pack

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

Got one too, not a bad little pack

got one, dnot forget to enter the comp for the bbq

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement

http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9023992&contentId=7044496 free bp car spring clean kits
    it says uk only but i put in bt1 1aa and it worked for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement