Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Brianb8802

danniemcq wrote: »
    how long did it take to get them? Condoms not women

Ya was only about a week since i had applied for them
    KatCookie wrote: »
    did you say that you were over 18?
    legalities and all that..

They sent an email to confirm address and date of birth the day after i applied. Easiest freebie ever, the condoms not the gf;)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

Ruu wrote: »
    only for uk boss

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

jazoo wrote: »
    only for uk boss
    Just use your address with the postcode here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

4 packs of amd business cards through the letter box bout 5 mins ago
    They joys of having more than one email :D

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭aubhall

Free online motor mag

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Got a three pack of durex condoms in the post today, hope mrs 2107 is in the mood a little later on! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

i tried the durex thing and got this email reply:
    Hi lg123,

Please can you tell me a bit more about your project so that I can pass your
    enquiry to the right person.

Many thanks,

i think i picked the rag week selection from the drop down menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

lg123 wrote: »
    i tried the durex thing and got this email reply:

Lol you should have said it was for personal use or something! That's what I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Brianb8802

lg123 wrote: »

I picked personal use aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

wayne2107 wrote: »
    Got a three pack of durex condoms in the post today, hope mrs 2107 is in the mood a little later on! lol
    Got a pack myself today, need another pack now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Kavkid

I got the free pack of nicorette inhalers, I don't know what the link is though.. but just incase anyone is wondering will they get them or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

wayne2107 wrote: »

I'm seeing everyone just got a 3 pack. Mine arrived today but they gave me 2 different types of 3 packs, pleasuremax and extra safe, along with a Durex Play Sensations lube. My reputation must have preceeded me.

http://www.coldplay.com/song.html free download of Coldplay song Death will never conquer

http://www.woolworthsdownload.co.uk/MUSIC/LMCMusicPromo1 free download of David Jordan track Love song

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

only for US, Canada and UK

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Got two nicorette inhalors in the post today, one blue and one black. I tried to give up smoking before and can tell you these dont come cheap.

campo wrote: »
    only for US, Canada and UK

Use UK and try Eire as the postcode.

Free Orange Sims

Free Alaska Seafood book

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Applied ages ago, never arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cabra64

hey all, last night i received a call on the landline at home around seven pm saying congrats you've just won a holiday in the caribbean all i had to do was press nine! i assume that this was a scam we haven't entered any competitions. The voice was an american one. It also sounded like a recorded message. Interested to know has this "Free Holiday" been offered to anyone else. My gut feeling was that it was a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

cabra64 wrote: »
    hey all, last night i received a call on the landline at home around seven pm saying congrats you've just won a holiday in the caribbean all i had to do was press nine! i assume that this was a scam we haven't entered any competitions. The voice was an american one. It also sounded like a recorded message. Interested to know has this "Free Holiday" been offered to anyone else. My gut feeling was that it was a scam.
    I'd say your gut may be right.

Why would anybody give you a free holiday?
    Have you even entered any competitions for a holiday recently? And if you did do you think they'd just notify you through a recorded message?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Twas on Joe Duffy I think a month or two ago. It's a scam alright.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Its been doing the rounds- have a look here for an example

As always- if it seems too good to be true- it probably is........

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cabra64

janeybabe wrote: »

ah i see my radio listening needs to be adjusted!!:D
    Thanks tho confirmation that it's scam is a relief.

Kavkid wrote: »
    I got the free pack of nicorette inhalers, I don't know what the link is though.. but just incase anyone is wondering will they get them or not.

Yeah I got them too, heres the link if anyone missed it first time round as it's still live!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56270985&highlight=nicorette#post56270985

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Originally Posted by janeybabe
    Now ya tell me..
    im only after entering my email address on a River Rock Competition mobile and phone number..:(
    seemed to be quite legal and proper though, someone else on the competition thread said that they won soo.. fingers crossed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement