Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭bazcaz

The site has let me enter the draw just entering my email and a valid code! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,207 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I was just called on my mobile to get my address for them to send out the MP3 player :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Email first then a telephone call to confirm my name and date of birth :confused::D They said it would be with me by recorded delivery within 28 (happy) days. :D

ps Just got an email to say I won 2 tickets to see Stereophonics in the Point in September too and their new album....maybe I should do the lotto???? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

whered u win them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

Nice one, also just won an Mp3 player from Coke too!

Just won another one. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭japjap

Got an email this morning, I too am a winner, cheers :D

• Moderators Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭Spocker

Congrats all - I'm still waiting for my "You're a winner" mail :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

i just one got my winner phone call nice one lads you can enter as many times as u want with different email addresses. can wait to see how many are in the for sale forum

ronan

• Advertisement

Bit of a stupid question?
    I was just wondering whether entering multiple codes on the webpage at same time,would mean one entry into the competition or as many entries as codes entered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

ro1798 wrote:
    you can enter as many times as u want with different email addresses.

Doesn't it complain if you use the same mobile number?

dont have to put in mobile,just email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

no i entered 3 times same mobile number and won one so it has to work are these mp3 players any good?

ronan

has any else just entered an email with their code cause i have and it says congrats ur in the prize draw

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Neuro

bazcaz wrote:
    has any else just entered an email with their code cause i have and it says congrats ur in the prize draw

You don't have to enter your mobile number unless you're using your codes to collect for ringtones. Since you can't get ringtones using No Purchase Necessary (NPN) codes your mobile number is irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Neuro

bazcaz wrote:
    Bit of a stupid question?
    I was just wondering whether entering multiple codes on the webpage at same time,would mean one entry into the competition or as many entries as codes entered?

No, if you enter three codes you're only entered once; check out the Terms & Conditions. You can only have one entry per day per email address. Set up a bunch of fake email address if you want to enter more than once a day...

They have three fields for those individuals who are using using their codes to collect ringtones.

anyone able to give an educated guess on how many ppl enter the comp everyday,i was thinking like 10000 but i reckon it could be anything up to 30000!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

God Gonker you're sooo lucky! Where do u guys find all these freebies? I got my avery sample stickers and Erin Tomato and Basil sauce there in the post. Got loads of car stuff from micksgarage.com too. This page is deadly! Must look for free samples. Anyone else know of any good competition pages?

Too much time on my hands lol :D
    Competition and Freebie in one here www.armorall.co.uk
    enter comp and receive samples free. Received this morning Dashboard wipes (2), Glass wipe, Cleanup wipe and a Car wash wipe.
    Just looked at the number of views on this thread over 35,000 wow :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Just wanted to say thanks for my free mp3 player. Just got off the phone with the nice lady at Coke.

gonker?willing to sell one of them there mp3 players?

Sorry already gone...and I didnt get a penny for it...family :D

damn family,well if u get lucky agen...

A little person whose birthday is coming up soon....couldnt really say no to her :D but keep trying :D

thats no probs mate,im enterin everyday anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭philtaylor

does anyone have a generic code for the mp3 player if so PM or is it any off a coke bottle.
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

I quit!!! Getting no where!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

gonker wrote:
    Too much time on my hands lol :D
    Competition and Freebie in one here www.armorall.co.uk
    enter comp and receive samples free. Received this morning Dashboard wipes (2), Glass wipe, Cleanup wipe and a Car wash wipe.
    Just looked at the number of views on this thread over 35,000 wow :eek:
    Where on the website are the free samples I can't find them? Thanks ;)

• Advertisement

Big Yellow banner on top...win a fly drive holiday to Florida then in small letters free Armor all wipe samples for all entrants. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement