Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Energizeer wrote: »
    If you have signed up to one of thier promos in the past and are on the mailing list already they don't give you crap all.
    It would be a good idea to use a different email address
    So they do give you something

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭borntoshop

http://www.flixsticks.com/sandwich

Received and they are launching Worldwide now.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

BaZmO* wrote: »
    So they do give you something
    Damn you, OK you get nothing. Not even crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭aubhall

Got my copy of Laptop Encryption for Dummies today as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://www.woolworthsdownload.co.uk/MUSIC/LMCMusicPromo3 Download "Your song" by Kate Walsh from the film angus thongs and perfect snogging for free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Try www.mysavings.com.Dont know if its any good,havent tried it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

lorweld wrote: »
    http://www.woolworthsdownload.co.uk/MUSIC/LMCMusicPromo3 Download "Your song" by Kate Walsh from the film angus thongs and perfect snogging for free.
    at the top it tells me that i cant get it because of the country..? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭aubhall

marti101 wrote: »
    Try www.mysavings.com.Dont know if its any good,havent tried it

Its an ok site which you have to sign up to i.e. otherwise you don't get the links. But you can subscribe by e-mail and get anything new for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

ive gotten vouchers for 8 free cans of guiness in the last two weeks, as well as the ones that came with the two bbq packs i got - nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ive gotten vouchers for 8 free cans of guiness in the last two weeks, as well as the ones that came with the two bbq packs i got - nice one!
    same here, nopw just to find somwhere to redeem them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

zuroph wrote: »
    same here, nopw just to find somwhere to redeem them.

do you have to redeem them in any shops in particular??

nah just havent tried. find it cheeky to walk into an offlicence and demand 8 free cans of guinness! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

zuroph wrote: »
    nah just havent tried. find it cheeky to walk into an offlicence and demand 8 free cans of guinness! :)
    Just go in and ask them will they accep the voucher, I'd say most places are used to getting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Local Super Value has accepted my 6 so far :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Sean_K wrote: »
    Just go in and ask them will they accep the voucher, I'd say most places are used to getting them.

The supermarkets don't really care what beer you take for the vouchers. Yummy- Erdinger.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Sean_K wrote: »
    I was on a weeks hols in Bantry last month and the young one behind the till in Super Value had never seen one (never mind the five I was hoping she would take). She spent ages (>5 minutes) looking at them all and also got a colleague to look at them before letting me take my tinnies. Thankfully she didn't notice that two of them were out of date!

• Advertisement

blue-army wrote: »
    UK only... :(
    use bt1 1aa as postcode

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

kbannon wrote: »
    I was on a weeks hols in Bantry last month and the young one behind the till in Super Value had never seen one (never mind the five I was hoping she would take). She spent ages (>5 minutes) looking at them all and also got a colleague to look at them before letting me take my tinnies. Thankfully she didn't notice that two of them were out of date!
    She spent that long looking at them but didnt notice they were outta date? Can they even read in Cork? :D

smccarrick wrote: »
    The supermarkets don't really care what beer you take for the vouchers. Yummy- Erdinger.........
    how does this work, do tesco scan them or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

just play the game and if you get the answer right you can enter your details to get a free waterproof wallet from Rizla. If you get the answer wrong you can keep playing it until you get it right.
    http://www.rizla.co.uk/disclaimer.php?r ... letGame%2F

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Uk only ofcourse, but lets hope the bt1 1aa works.

Is it just a draw though? enter in to win one?

davton wrote: »
    Uk only ofcourse, but lets hope the bt1 1aa works.

Is it just a draw though? enter in to win one?
    hopefully the postcode works It has for me loads of times. I've a feeling that my postman thinks I'm mad! And no it is a sample once you answer the quiz correctly they say they'll send it out to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ye its has worked for me to plenty times too, i hate they companies do it though. Especially when they are in Ireland too

• Advertisement

Free Rizla Festival Wallet (play a game to win). :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement