Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

gonker wrote:
    Big Yellow banner on top...win a fly drive holiday to Florida then in small letters free Armor all wipe samples for all entrants. :D
    It says UK residents only - I entered anyway - sure i've nothing to lose! Thanks Gonker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Yeah says Uk Residents but I received my pack of wipes yesterday. Good they are too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 torrid

Don't think this has been posted already:

http://www.simpleskindefence.com/v2/pages/samples.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

I think it was up before but sure feckit, I think I signed up before with them, didn't complain I've two confirmation messages in my email now so couple of samples for me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭nome

http://www.simpleoilcontrol.com/v2/oilcontrol
    register here for sample for samples of the oil control range
    but only for first 1000 per month

or
    http://www.keep-life-simple.com/
    you can access all the simple skincare site from here,
    some great skincare tips available here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭BumFluffy

Has anyone actually received theirs yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

i dunno,but if anyones seelin one,ill take it

WOOHOO 400 POSTS IN THIS THREAD!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Neuro

Happy Daze! I just won one of those Samsung MP3 players from mycokemusic.com. I have a feeling that you have a better chance of winning at the weekend as most people probably enter on weekdays using their office PCs.

I've entered the mp3 thing for 3 days solid and still nothing :( gonna keep trying though!

• Advertisement

I have been entering every day since Dr. Spock put the links up and I am "nearly" embarrased to say that ........................................................I just won my third one
    :D:D

And no sorry its not for sale another little person has lain claim.

gonker wrote:
    I have been entering every day since Dr. Spock put the links up and I am "nearly" embarrased to say that ........................................................I just won my third one
    :D:D

And no sorry its not for sale another little person has lain claim.
    how are you doing it Gonker????? what is ur secret?

As I said before pinkchick too much time on my hands ;) . No secret I have 4 email addresses and I use each of them. I have won two through the same email address so I do reckon its just the luck of the draw. Keep trying though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭bazcaz

how are you using the different email addresses with the same mobile number it wont let me because it says that the number is tied to a the first email address i enter when i try to enter it with a second email :(

You don't need to enter a mobile number bazcaz that's the secret too ;)

Lovely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i got my b&w dvd in the post this morning, nicly presented and very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Any word on the free Microsoft books? I applied for one well before June, got my beta 2 copy of MS Visual Studio but it's of little or no use to me untill either I a) get my copy of C# from M$ or go back to college and start learning C++ (which Is probably outdated by about 10 years knowing my college anyways.)

So guys, any story on the books?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

got my polos yesterday, nice surprise on monday after work!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I got a couple of the MS books a few weeks ago :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭Brian017

Where are these MS books?

It was a deal microsoft were doing if you registered with their developers network you could claim a free ms book they were mostly .NET related but the offer expired at the end of June I think.
    I believe you can still get a beta copy of visual studio 2005 though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭Brian017

From?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

free print sample service

To allow you to experience the amazing print quality of the Epson Stylus PRO 4000, we are offering you a free print sample service. We will print your precious image FREE on the Epson Stylus PRO 4000 using Epson media with Epson Ultrachrome ink. Don't take our word for it, see for yourself...

To take advantage of the service simply register below and then send your image on CD to the Epson Print Centre indicating your media preference and we will return a stunning print sample to you printed up to A2 size on the Epson Stylus Pro 4000 within 15 working days.

This service can only be used once by any individual, household or business and is available for UK & Ireland addresses only

http://www.epson.co.uk/4000sample/

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

Features:

* No batteries, powered by USB port
    * Switch-free design with virtually nothing to break
    * Quiet motor delivers cooling breeze
    * Flexible neck precisely directs air circulation
    * Soft, safe nylon blades won't pinch or cut
    * Small enough to take anywhere
    * Minimal power consumption for all-day cool

http://www.savapoint.com/savapoint/productinfo.php?prodid=3596

Shipping and Handling fee is £2.99 for your first product and £1.00 for every additional product for shipments to the UK & Republic of Ireland

* 19 pages in this thread so just has a quick scan thru each. havent seen this or the epson offer posted here.
    apologies if I've missed them :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

ste i applied for the c# book and got it about 4 weeks later, it's just sitting on my shelf atm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Shipping and Handling fee is £2.99 for your first product and £1.00 for every additional product for shipments to the UK & Republic of Ireland.
    Shipping turns out to be £5 to Ireland. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 **Emo!!**

Hey!Just sayin thanks for all the offers and samples and trying to keep this on the front page.Gonna try for one of those mp3 players but its probably too late!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

that comp is running for ages mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

yawn wrote:
    ste i applied for the c# book and got it about 4 weeks later, it's just sitting on my shelf atm
    Any chance you can forward it onto me so? Wanna see what the advantages of C# are over C+, my Visual Studio copy is just sitting there doing nothing atm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement