Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

why have i only disoverd this now? woe is me missing out on sack boy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Nools wrote: »
    why have i only disoverd this now? woe is me missing out on sack boy...

I can post some more smug photos if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

i think i can imagine what they look like. thanks tho

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

i dont get the big deal with sack boy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Still havent got the Sackboy :(

Unfortunate! Dnt think i will be now anyway !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

lorweld wrote: »

Now I don't want to come across as an old fuddy-duddy here but I'm going to ask that people don't fill out this survey unless they actually follow the Blue Square Premier. It's all well and good if you just stick in the details of whatever team pops up in Google but it's a bit harsh on the poor amateur who misses out on an award because some people were looking for a DVD they didn't really want.

Right, that's my tuppence, it's up to yourselves now.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭leinstergurl

Got my free sample of jelly belly jellybeans today :D:D:D Its a small sample but ohh a yummy one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Tester46

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    I sent off for the free nazal snoring strips that Ruu posted with the Belfast code and never recieved them. I think Ruu posted that at least a month ago.

They emailed me this morning to say that they had 22,000 requests, but only 2,000 samples. And I was one of the 20,000 unlucky ones. Just as well I don't snore...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Got 2 freebies in the post today, Sackboy and a USB light. :)
    Great stuff!! Cheers OP's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

got my sunflower seeds this morning :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Got my sunflower seeds this morning, my first freebie in a couple of years. My woohoots were met with derision by my family when they realised I hadnt been checking the lotto results.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Got my Bob the Builder Sunflower seeds this morning too! :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Got my usb lamp/torch...most pointless gadget maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lorr1981

Tester46 wrote: »
    They emailed me this morning to say that they had 22,000 requests, but only 2,000 samples. And I was one of the 20,000 unlucky ones. Just as well I don't snore...

Just a quick vent - Some people do snore and would have actually liked to have tried a sample. Its a little unfair that people miss out on things like that just because some people "like getting free things in the post". Stop being so greedy people!

L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Got my USB light today yippeeee my first BT1 1AA freebie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

lorr1981 wrote: »
    Just a quick vent - Some people do snore and would have actually liked to have tried a sample. Its a little unfair that people miss out on things like that just because some people "like getting free things in the post". Stop being so greedy people!

L

Are we taking this a bit too seriously? They're freebies, you don't get one tough (sackboy :() ! I got free samples of coffee, I don't drink it but friends/family do and it saves me having to buy it.

I don't snore but when my dad stays over I'd stick one of those snore patches on him.

My brother is going to have the best Christmas ever, I know he's always dreamed of owning a USB light :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

smccarrick wrote: »
    +1

Both my wife and I snore- and we frequently wake each other (and ourselves) up. We've tried virtually everything possible- and do look out for any new treatments (ok- we're hopeless optimists!). Neither of us were in the successful 2000 either..... :(

If you don't need or want something- don't apply for it......

The sentiment is great, but in reality the fact this thread is public and the nature of the people who post the freebies - which in most cases you'd never had known about otherwise - means people order alot of usless stuff. I know I do.

Simply put, the best course of action is to be vigilant and fast because there's a silent majority that won't take a bit of heed of what anyone says.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

+1

Both my wife and I snore- and we frequently wake each other (and ourselves) up. We've tried virtually everything possible- and do look out for any new treatments (ok- we're hopeless optimists!). Neither of us were in the successful 2000 either..... :(

you could.. you know.. just buy it :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I'm buying stuff to try left right and centre. Its nice to be able to try something without having to buy it the odd time.

How many people here applied for that football DVD today- without the slightest interest in it? Its the same thing.

Good point, well I just order freebies that I am interested in, never went for the DVD or any of that cream stuff, just the skinny cow and stuff that I will use etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I'm buying stuff to try left right and centre. Its nice to be able to try something without having to buy it the odd time.

How many people here applied for that football DVD today- without the slightest interest in it? Its the same thing.

I have no interest but i'm going to apply now just to piss you off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭schoolbag2

+1

if its that bad go to a chemist/doctor and dont be so tight:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

people just calm down and stop going off topic.
    ANYONE can read this forum so unless you think you own the internet just cop on

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Got Bobs Sunflower seeds this morning. Me and my two boys spent the morning preparing the soil and planting them out. Happy days......................

metalfest wrote: »
    people just calm down and stop going off topic.
    ANYONE can read this forum so unless you think you own the internet just cop on
    alternatively;
    Picture+25.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

zuroph wrote: »
    alternatively;
    Picture+25.png

:eek:

my mouse clicker don't work waaah
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Got Bobs Sunflower seeds this morning. Me and my two boys spent the morning preparing the soil and planting them out. Happy days......................
    got mine too! Bob FTW!
    thanks OP

how do u plant them? just into the ground, or into pots?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement