Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

fattestman wrote: »
    Now I don't want to come across as an old fuddy-duddy here but I'm going to ask that people don't fill out this survey unless they actually follow the Blue Square Premier. It's all well and good if you just stick in the details of whatever team pops up in Google but it's a bit harsh on the poor amateur who misses out on an award because some people were looking for a DVD they didn't really want.

Right, that's my tuppence, it's up to yourselves now.

yeah im not going to filll that in........ to much work involved :P
    Seriously. where do all ye people find all these freebies?
    Im trying to find some so i can contribute cos ive taken so much from this thread :)
    Trying to return the favour ya know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Janicus

Got my bob the builder sunflower seeds and Huggies nappy sample yesterday, the nappy even had vouchers with it, an unforseen extra. Nappy going straight to my god son I have no use for it, Thanks OP. Love my free things.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

I didn't get a USB light even though I applied quite quickly after it was posted. It's not fair. Anyone else not get one? I'm gonna sulk until it arrives.

:( (They don't have a sulky smilie, so this will have to do. I am sulking though, take my word for it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

fattestman wrote: »
    I didn't get a USB light even though I applied quite quickly after it was posted. It's not fair. Anyone else not get one? I'm gonna sulk until it arrives.

:( (They don't have a sulky smilie, so this will have to do. I am sulking though, take my word for it!)

Did you use the Elephant and Castle postcode that was posted a bit after as the offer wasn't for Northern Ireland or Islands?

Got mine that way! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Did you use the Elephant and Castle postcode that was posted a bit after as the offer wasn't for Northern Ireland or Islands?

Mine had the NI postcode and it still came. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭AdmaialNimitz

I used the BT1 1AA code and mine arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

My SackBoy arrived today!
    Yay! I was actually a bit down about not getting one. I dunno why, I'm a 24yr old...

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

Just enter your email address at the link below and enter in the key you get into Steam and it'll be added to your account:
    http://www.cdaction.pl/seriale/speedball_2

Worked fine for me, its a promotion from some Polish magazine apparently. Not a bad game but takes a bit of getting used to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

The sunflower seeds yesterday and the Speedo armbands came today.. AND.. so did Sackboy. Well worth the wait for his woolen magificence.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Syferus wrote: »
    AND.. so did Sackboy. Well worth the wait for his woolen magificence.

That his new title :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Multiple sachets of Isotonic Citrus rehydration drink arrived in this afternoon's post- courtesy of Glanbia....... Thats the wife's diabetes sorted for the weekend....... Curious that they're down in Waterford- yet the samples came from the UK- and what a collection of small denomination stamps too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Hi all got my Skinny Cow sample today . Thanks to OP.

001.jpg

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/freesamples2009/001.jpg

Dellas wrote: »
    Hi all got my Skinny Cow sample today . Thanks to OP.

001.jpg

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/freesamples2009/001.jpg

I don't mean to troll (oh, but I do), but do we really need to see a photgraph of a sachet of hot chocoate?

I partly understood the Sackboy photgraphs because it's a damn awesome freebie, but really?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

do we really need to see a photgraph of a sachet of hot chocoate?

Of course we do ! - just like we need a reply of said post showing the exact same photo :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

dh0661 wrote: »
    Of course we do ! - just like we need a reply of said post showing the exact same photo :confused:

LOL...

@Syferus: Its my first freebie what can I say , must be the excitement!!

dh0661 wrote: »

RE: (Oh but I do)

!

I don't mean to troll (oh, but I do), but do we really need to see a photgraph of a sachet of hot chocoate?

I partly understood the Sackboy photgraphs because it's a damn awesome freebie, but really?

And for the benefit of those of us not on broadband connections- was there any need to quote the post with the picture still there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

The quoted image comes from the same source so only gets downloaded once - not slowing up your connection any further. It is annoying non the less!

Time to catch up on my freebie signups....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

https://www.smed.com/seethelight/register.asp

Just registered to get mine there. Whether i get them or not will be another story!

smccarrick wrote: »
    And for the benefit of those of us not on broadband connections- was there any need to quote the post with the picture still there?

As my post about your's said, that was the point!

And like the post below your's said, it only downloads it once.

Ironically, I'm not even on high speed internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

squared wrote: »
    https://www.smed.com/seethelight/register.asp

Just registered to get mine there. Whether i get them or not will be another story!
    What did you put for the hospital?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Mmcd wrote: »
    What did you put for the hospital?
    Just repeated my name! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

got a rasins cook book y'day :D:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

Janicus wrote: »
    Got my bob the builder sunflower seeds and Huggies nappy sample yesterday, the nappy even had vouchers with it, an unforseen extra. Nappy going straight to my god son I have no use for it, Thanks OP. Love my free things.:)

is the bob seeds offer still available??

Free giant poster for any techie nerds- showing the history of Unix.

Link here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

is the bob seeds offer still available??

No, closed now due to overwhelming response

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Got some sports recovery drink just there...cheers OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Got my sackboy today, well chuffed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement