Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Free cat food sample - use uk postcode

Free dog food sample - use uk postcode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

lorweld wrote: »
    http://www.ministryofdeals.com/

One FREE software package for your PC
    FREE DELIVERY
    Could be a game, utility or security tool
    Delivered to your door absolutely FREE of charge

Did you order anything yourself? If so, what did you get? I ordered but it doesn't give any indication as to what they're sending out. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

fattestman wrote: »
    Did you order anything yourself? If so, what did you get? I ordered but it doesn't give any indication as to what they're sending out. :confused:

Yep, I've ordered. It's a lucky dip on what you get, Posters on Mse have gotten games & some photo software

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Went to the free movie (Gigantic) with the voucher I got from www.seeitfirst.com. It was a gigantic pile of turd: two wasted hours of my life I'll never get back. Thanks op ! :) !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Hi all,

Im looking for irish sites that give stuff away for free...im aware of gumtree.ie, just looking for a few more, as its not really the best.

cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Im looking for irish sites that give stuff away for free...im aware of gumtree.ie, just looking for a few more, as its not really the best.

cheers.

Define "stuff"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Hi all,

cheers.

I'm on the Galway Freecycle mailing list and have received some great things. But please don't just accept freebies and send out wanted requests - offer something back to the group as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

www.freeads.ie sometimes has free stuff in its listings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Adverts.ie has a free section too - http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=42

Most of the stuff there is in Dublin though and snapped up promptly so hasn't ever been of use to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Hi all,

cheers.
    www.jumbletown.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

has anybody ever got any of the free makeup?? i have 'ordered' loads but never got any!?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

lgoring21 wrote: »
    has anybody ever got any of the free makeup?? i have 'ordered' loads but never got any!?

What free makeup was this??:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

pampers1 wrote: »
    What free makeup was this??:mad:

the make up samples!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Also the Eyeoko samples.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

lgoring21 wrote: »

I've applied for loads of the makeup but never, ever got it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Maybe they thought you were already purdy enough without it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Bill-e wrote: »
    Maybe they thought you were already purdy enough without it ;)
    smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

ahhhhhhhhhhh,my sackboy t shirt arrived today!its so cute,very big though,the bf was thrilled with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

ahhhhhhhhhhh,my sackboy t shirt arrived today!its so cute,very big though,the bf was thrilled with it

Me too..Looks class:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dare i say it,,,haven't seen a pic of one yet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

im not sure if they all look the same,mine has a pic of a rasta looking sackboy on the front

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

this was at the house for me when i arrived home from work. had to be signed for from courier!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Kinda disapointed I didnt get a sackboy, but the tshirt is unexpectedly awesome. Something i could actually wear :P

Mine is also the rasta sackboy. Me wonders if there a variants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Got a rasta sackboy tshirt today too. my boyfriend was horribly disappointed he wanted a sackboy, but its the first tshirt freebie he's ever gotten after many attemps on other sites :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

anyone have a link to a pic or take a pic and link to it for us that didnt receive one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Never got my seeds that I sent off for with the Daily Telegraph :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

+1 on sackboy t-shirt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Aww damn I didn't get sackboy or t-shirt and I think I registered like the day after or a few hours after it was announced here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement