Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

Fiona4037 wrote: »
    Got my free condom today :) Thanks OP

Do you think it looks dodgy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

jc7 wrote: »
    Do you think it looks dodgy?

i'd imagine time will tell :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I applied for my ministry of deals free gift. I wonder what I'll get. Others who applied, post what you got, because I'm curious :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

lorweld wrote: »
    http://www.ministryofdeals.com/
    If you applied for the pot luck offer that was done a while ago, sign up with a different email address & clear cookies
    Use Bt11aa code

Cool. Thanks for that. I hope its something good.

• Advertisement

http://www.bigals.ie/ on right of landing page
    Consumers will receive 15 coupons in total worth €13.30. No cash or other alternative coupons will be offered and coupons are nontransferable.
    5. Products participating in the coupons are: Big Al's Beef Burger 8 pack, Big Al's Big Eat 4 pack, Chef Sauce, Chewits, Coors Light, Cornetto Multipack, Easy Singles, Donegal Catch BBQ Salmon, Green Isle Cheesy Garlic Bread, Green Isle Skinny Cut Oven Chips, Green Isle Spicy Wedges, Robinson's Fruit & Barley, Super Bundys, Tuc Craks & Yellow Tail Wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

lorweld wrote: »
    http://www.bigals.ie/ on right of landing page

Nice one :D - thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I got a free copy of Robin Hoods Quest for PC from Ministry Of Deals this morning. Thanks OP!

The best review I could find was 1/10 from Gamespot, the only site that reviewed it, but what do you expect for nothing :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Got my Free Oil Of Olay Regenerist sample today .

Thanks to OP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Landyaddict

Got my free carrot seeds on Friday last

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

vflhp wrote: »
    I got a free copy of Robin Hoods Quest for PC from Ministry Of Deals this morning. Thanks OP!

The best review I could find was 1/10 from Gamespot, the only site that reviewed it, but what do you expect for nothing :D.

I hope I don't get a PC game, I'm not a PC gamer. Still if it's shockingly bad it might give me a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Got the free USB light :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Mac 79

I got a Publisher 3 for PC from Ministry Of Deals today, looks it might be useful.
    Thanks OP
    http://www.greenstreetsoftware.com/usa/product/details/071596.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

got 'digital scrapbook' from ministry of deals, cheers lorweld

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol, clicked onto this tab and was wondering why people were recommending you visit www. Bi Gals.ie :pac: best freebie ever?!

zuroph wrote: »
    lol, clicked onto this tab and was wondering why people were recommending you visit www. Bi Gals.ie :pac: best freebie ever?!

:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

I hope I don't get a PC game, I'm not a PC gamer. Still if it's shockingly bad it might give me a laugh

got me a star assault pc game by kalupso.
    WOW

if anyone wants it pm me your details and ill put it in the post tomorrow for you.
    dont just pm me for the sake of it to get the freebeeeeeeeeeee.
    you really have to want it.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

thought my ministry of deals freebie had arrived this morning, big box delivered, got very excited. ripped back the paper, saw a firebox logo. weird, hadnt ordered anything from firebox. opened it, loads of free goodies from pokerstars, a guy i know works for them and boxed up some goodies and sent em on to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

rameire wrote: »
    dont just pm me for the sake of it to get the freebeeeeeeeeeee.
    you really have to want it.

Is it means tested? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

Davy wrote: »
    Is it means tested? :D

yes, if you have a medical card, your not eligible.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭JimmyFloyd

Wow, just discovered this thread, i love it!

Registered for Ministry of Deals Free Gift, should be fun to see what happens :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

zuroph wrote: »
    thought my ministry of deals freebie had arrived this morning, big box delivered, got very excited. ripped back the paper, saw a firebox logo. weird, hadnt ordered anything from firebox. opened it, loads of free goodies from pokerstars, a guy i know works for them and boxed up some goodies and sent em on to me :D

Good story. I hope you find a campfire to tell it around soon. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Yesterday got my L'Oreal Dermo Expertise sample and today got the Energy booster Guarana sample.

Thanks to OP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭TEDDYBEAR90

FREE HOT CHOCOLATE SAMPLE

- www.skinnycow.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

No sackboy in the post for me :(, but got a balk of sackboy badges yesterday so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭eoin99

FREE HOT CHOCOLATE SAMPLE

- www.skinnycow.ie

Offer ends 31st May 2009 unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Fiona4037

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Fiona4037

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭EddyC15

Just as regards the whole BT1 1AA post code,
    should I throw Ireland or Eire into the address lines somewhere or will Cork do?

Just found this thread today, signed up to boards just to give something back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Normally put Ireland as it can confuse the sasanach into thinking it could be NI instead of a real country but either should work, the sorting machines just use the postcode to route the mail if its clear and doesn't require intervention.

MC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement