Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Africa wrote: »
    Got the free USB light :D

I filled in that form as well, still haven't got mine, how long did it take yours to come?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Got "The Ultimate Trivia Quiz" from ministry of deals. Doesn't work on windows vista tho :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Got some costers and mixer stick things from Mr Jack.D...Think its from registering for that calender ages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

http://www.freeiceage3watch.com/

Note: Only cost is postage and packing (£1.99)

I got this in mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

Soby wrote: »
    Got some costers and mixer stick things from Mr Jack.D...Think its from registering for that calender ages ago

Snap:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

mcmc wrote: »
    Snap:)

ditto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

jobucks wrote: »
    ditto :)

tripple that

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭AdmaialNimitz

I got a copy of some sims knock off game thats billed as being a campus life simulation. apprioate as im a student

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Soby wrote: »

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

So whats the story with Ministry of Deals? Can you sign up for a different free gift every day or wha?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Got my ministry of deals freebie this morning PC game ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I see there's a ministry of deals freebie for sale on adverts :p

And whyever not:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

why not is right :)

I got Robin Hood, no one would buy it that's for sure, least you got a decent game.

Ha ha, was wondering how long it would take for one of yous to spot it:D .. am never going to use it so might as well try for a few yoyos:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Only wrote: »
    Ha ha, was wondering how long it would take for one of yous to spot it:D .. am never going to use it so might as well try for a few yoyos:rolleyes:

Isn't that profiteering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

And whyever not:D

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Adverts_Rules#Profiteering
    "Profiteering, in all its forms is prohibited on adverts.ie. This does not apply only to tickets, but to all goods/services sold on adverts.ie. Profiteering is defined as: To make excessive profits on goods in demand or where attempt to profit is suspected or apparent., such as the reselling of highly sought items (e.g. game consoles being sold in the run-up to Christmas above face value plus any reasonable postage or delivery charges)."

• Registered Users Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Lads..

Quit the chit-chat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

borntoshop wrote: »
    http://www.provonrevive.ie/register.aspx

Get a free sample pack
    Enter your details below and recieve a free sample pack.

Managed to get 15 of these no trouble by using different names but the same address. Then got a letter signed by a manager saying they would not be sending anymore to this address but they included one more sample with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

Got my Ministry of Deals freebie, some sort of pc software, havent had a proper look at it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

I got my ministry of deals free gift too today, "make a calendar of me"- you make calendars.. :rolleyes:

gary82 wrote: »
    http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Adverts_Rules#Profiteering
    "Profiteering, in all its forms is prohibited on adverts.ie. This does not apply only to tickets, but to all goods/services sold on adverts.ie. Profiteering is defined as: To make excessive profits on goods in demand or where attempt to profit is suspected or apparent., such as the reselling of highly sought items (e.g. game consoles being sold in the run-up to Christmas above face value plus any reasonable postage or delivery charges)."

Now withdrawn from sale ... I see basquille didn't have a problem with it though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Only wrote:
    I see basquille didn't have a problem with it though!!
    I actually did.. I reported it on Adverts.ie! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 46,034 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Now withdrawn from sale ... I see basquille didn't have a problem with it though!!
    No, but I did

basquille wrote: »
    I actually did.. I reported it on Adverts.ie! :o
    Oops, Good job I had already contacted nessyguin when gary82 posted to check if it was OK ... that's why I withdrew it ... don't want to be upsetting anyone ... will know for again:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Got a text from Moher man to check my email for something I might like! Checked all email addresses, and nothing. Boooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ComaWhite

Yea i got the same 'Moher Man' msg about two o clock today and no email... what gives??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Got a PC game called Scavanger Hunt from Ministry of Gifts. Ages 3+ :D

Think I know someone who'll use it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭sidcon

you have to stick country as UK

Just Put in a 2 digit code like 22 or 11 like I did and it works

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Managed to get 15 of these no trouble by using different names but the same address. Then got a letter signed by a manager saying they would not be sending anymore to this address but they included one more sample with it :D

What did ye put as favourite sports?

I put Extreme Ironing :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement