Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Larkin501 wrote: »
    What did ye put as favourite sports?

I put Extreme Ironing :pac:

Extreme Canoodling and related sports :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

ComaWhite wrote: »
    Yea i got the same 'Moher Man' msg about two o clock today and no email... what gives??

me tooo..... even put a thread up in after hours about it... still no email and dont think I got charges for the text... so don't get it!
    Checked the website and today's the last day for voting, so not unless it's got something to do with that? aw well..... thought I won something great :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Grab-your-FREE-Gift-Now.gif
    Just enter your details below to grab your FREE Gift worth £14.99. Don't worry your details are safe and we wont rent, sell or lose them! http://www.grabitnow.com/free

use BT11AA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

lorweld wrote: »
    Just enter your details below to grab your FREE Gift worth £14.99. Don't worry your details are safe and we wont rent, sell or lose them! http://www.grabitnow.com/free

Anyone else smell a scam?

killswitch wrote: »
    Anyone else smell a scam?

Not a scam grabitnow are a reputable company. Lots on here got a free usb light from the last giveaway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

DO we enter the BT1AA code or is ROI allowed to enter too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Cheers Lorweld!

CyberWaste wrote: »
    DO we enter the BT1AA code or is ROI allowed to enter too?
    Enter bt11aa :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Enter bt11aa :)

Yeah I'm new with this UK freebie thing so I just have two questions. :o

Do you put in Ireland, Republic of Ireland, or Eire as your country?

Where do you write the country name? Do you put it in county, or town? I put it in county :p

Thanks

Afaik, you dont put the country in at all as they assume you are a u.k resident. The kind people in the belfast sorting office pass it on to an post i think:p

• Advertisement

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Afaik, you dont put the country in at all as they assume you are a u.k resident. The kind people in the belfast sorting office pass it on to an post i think:p

Cool.

I must have requested about 15 free samples since I saw this thread. In every one of them, I put down Eire :o

I'll let ye know if I get anything :pac:

I always write Laois Eire in the county field & it works.

I always write Laois Eire in the county field & it works.

Oh cool!

On principle i hate the term "eire".

It always comes across to me as a word to describe the rebellious irish who formed a breakaway state for a while, but in time we will return to bosom of the queen and we will once again be granted the use of ireland in our address:p

Oh cool!

On principle i hate the term "eire".

It always comes across to me as a word to describe the rebellious irish who formed a breakaway state for a while, but in time we will return to bosom of the queen and we will once again be granted the use of ireland in our address:p

I don't really mind it. So long as it gets me free stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Dunno if this has already been posted

Moby - Shot in the back of the head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

rinnin wrote: »
    Just came accross this link on a Facebook ad.
    Dunno if they're any good or are just collecting marketing info.

http://irelandfreestuff.com/lead/?id=2815&clickid=55561e7acf72662fda1a583cc3916acb.2815.7060.

Stay well well clear of this crowd. Signed up for a free trial on something and ended up having to cancel my card due to random charges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Stay well well clear of this crowd. Signed up for a free trial on something and ended up having to cancel my card due to random charges

I agree - best off avoiding this crowd!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jaydog73

Free earphones on Boffer (www.boffer.co.uk) with free delivery if you have set up with Twitter. Don't expect it to last long though!

it seems very fishy this offer to me, why would they want your twitter name and password?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

it seems very fishy this offer to me, why would they want your twitter name and password?

Simply setup a quick twitter account using a disposable email address - http://www.guerrillamail.com/ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Ministry of Gifts came yesterday. DVD/CD burning software - Burner II.

Can't have enough burning software, thats what I say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭ei9go

Win, win, win

anyone who enters our competition will get a car air freshener AND an its yourmoney trolley key ring

http://www.itsyourmoney.ie/index.jsp?1nID=93&nID=100&aID=640&UID=25F4950C-9961-498E-B1F6-0FB4B1A98723

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

ei9go wrote: »
    Win, win, win

anyone who enters our competition will get a car air freshener AND an its yourmoney trolley key ring

http://www.itsyourmoney.ie/index.jsp?1nID=93&nID=100&aID=640&UID=25F4950C-9961-498E-B1F6-0FB4B1A98723

I just keep getting this response. I haven't entered already so maybe you need to just enter via the newsletter!!

Competition Entry Failure

You have not been entered into the competition.
    You have either entered already or you have not entered via the newsletter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

pampers1 wrote: »
    I just keep getting this response. I haven't entered already so maybe you need to just enter via the newsletter!!

Competition Entry Failure

You have not been entered into the competition.
    You have either entered already or you have not entered via the newsletter.

I get the same message :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

ei9go wrote: »
    Win, win, win

Please note that this competition is only open to e-newsletter subscribers.
    My entry was accepted anyway:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

just got an email off that shower, entered through the newsletter and it worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Mmcd wrote: »
    Dunno if this has already been posted

Moby - Shot in the back of the head

Did they find his killer?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Got my free software today............ "Fridge Magnet Designer" hmmmmmm :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

jaydog73 wrote: »
    Free earphones on Boffer (www.boffer.co.uk) with free delivery if you have set up with Twitter. Don't expect it to last long though!

who ever thought a twitter acc would be remotly handy :P.
    thanks OP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement