Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

padocon wrote: »
    Free 100 page Photo Book for you to create online & includes 30 glossy pages. Free Delivery too! Details with this weeks Irish Daily Mail on Sunday!

Saw this on the advert on the tele. Nice freebie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

6 Free Mac OS X apps, including Twitterific. Original price $154.

http://www.macheist.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

Free Pixies Live EP Download

Features four songs: "Dancing the Manta Ray", "Monkey Gone To Heaven", "Crackity Jones" and "Gouge Away" from the Oct 16 Paris gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Saw this on the advert on the tele. Nice freebie

I guess they're just trying to get their sales back up after their own journalist slated S Gatley in the UK edition of the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭karasu

Not exactly freebie as it needs 15$ order, but not sure if deserves separate thread :cool:
    We'd like to thank you with a coupon code for a free Annoy-a-tron with your order of $15 or more, good through November 13th, 2009, midnight EST. Just fill up your cart and then use the checkout code "NOSYMONKEY."

ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron

annoyatron.jpg

A devious hide and seek game

The Original ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron would be useless against an army of Snowbots, but it's very effective at disturbing that guy in the sales department or your "friend" down the hall. With its thin design and embedded magnet for easy hiding, the Annoy-a-tron can be placed in a variety of locations. Select one of the three sound choices (2 kHz, 12 kHz, or alternating) and push the switch to the on position. Place it in a proper hiding spot and let the "fun" begin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 liamhero

Dont know if this Has be posted or not worth a try
    uk.moo.com/en/products/sample.php
    It works but you have to put bt11aa as poscode and uk as country and postige is free
    so its all free
    has little bit of moo adverstising
    i made a bin the twins(john and edward grimes) One:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Got the Avril Lavigne samples, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Free 100 page Photo Book for you to create online & includes 30 glossy pages. Free Delivery too!

Not quite FREE you need to buy 6 different editions of the paper.
    So it's about €7 odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Relies that now.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Not quite FREE you need to buy 6 different editions of the paper.
    So it's about €7 odd.

I think you have to pay for the postage as well as buying the papers. Another €5 no doubt.

• Advertisement

liamhero wrote: »
    Dont know if this Has be posted or not worth a try
    uk.moo.com/en/products/sample.php
    It works but you have to put bt11aa as poscode and uk as country and postige is free
    so its all free
    has little bit of moo adverstising
    i made a bin the twins(john and edward grimes) One:D
    I got the other ones i ordered tday very nice and glossy i will be getting a few more bin the twins ones after last night drama!
    (i wish they were gone)

FREE MEMORY STICK PEN
    Just put your address as you college and ask 4 a few Bits of software and they will send you one very easy to fill out!
    www.memory4studentsco.uk/Register.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Got Avon lippy today - Thanks OP :D

Got this in a email,
    http://www.mcsport.ie/Contact_Us.aspx
    Dont know how it works but its a freebie!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

liamhero wrote: »
    Got this in a email,
    http://www.mcsport.ie/Contact_Us.aspx
    Dont know how it works but its a freebie!

Sweet! It's free to contact them! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Got my Hugo Boss Orange sample,thought it was gonna be one of those mini bottles you get in pharmacies,all it is is a peel and rub postcard thingy,better then nowt I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Takk wrote: »
    Free Avon Lipstick (Comp but 1000's to give away. Supposedly the answer is 18)

Got the lipstick too - my sister will be so happy ;)

Tracked you back 4 pages and gave you my thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Just saw this on the ellen show, I got a $15 voucher for the kodak webshop. Sounds good.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/kodak-free-photo-gift.jsp

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

just got this email ...

Thanks for requesting your own precision-designed Beck's Vier glass. Amazingly all 100,000 glasses were claimed in just five days. [are there that many on boards.ie? :D] As a result, it might take a little longer for yours to arrive than we'd hoped. The glass should be with you within 56 days from your initial request, however we'll be doing all we can in the meantime to get it to you as soon as possible.

can't even remember how long ago this was :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

yea, just got the same mail !! 100k :confused:..which makes me think, that the UK have their own Freebie List and they have " use post code DUB GPO for Ire related " in their title thread !

We need to find their thread and troll it to death so it gives us time to steal all their freebie's :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

just got this email ...

Thanks for requesting your own precision-designed Beck's Vier glass. Amazingly all 100,000 glasses were claimed in just five days. [are there that many on boards.ie? :D] As a result, it might take a little longer for yours to arrive than we'd hoped. The glass should be with you within 56 days from your initial request, however we'll be doing all we can in the meantime to get it to you as soon as possible.

can't even remember how long ago this was :eek:

Ya i got that email too. I had pure forgotten about it. Means we're def getting one anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Free Kingston 1GB SD card

Free Beer Mug

EDIT These look to be dodgy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Could that Kodak software be any more annoying to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

DingDong wrote: »

3 freebies here - nice one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Ok, just to let people know about the Kodak one. The coupon is for a max of $15, but that does not apply to shipping, which is a flat $10 fee. So I guess you should order in bulk or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

got the becks email....and used bt11aa for the beer mug.
    says uk,us,aus,and NZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Out of most of the freebies here i still have to receive any of them !

everything is done right on my end but i never got anything,

even the yahoo thing got accepted for me but nothing.

i wonder if using spamalluwant@gmail.com is affecting it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

This link was posted on another freebie site way back in September. To date, not one person has reported receiving a mug.

One guy wrote (on 27/09/09)
    Just visited that link and the website has the following;

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 09/17/2009 and is pending renewal or deletion.

looks like it was just a harvesting site

I signed up for the free SD card.
    As soon as I clicked the submit button, up came a pop-up window with the address "www.freelotto.com" - doesn't look too good to me.

(Even if you click the submit button, without entering any info, you get to the "Thank you for ordering" screen.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

that freebie was similar to the free head bobble toys that came out a couple of years ago. its just an email collector

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Dee5

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement