Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

nice one on the scarf ....that might be one less christmas present....hey its the tought that counts

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Mousey- wrote: »
    nice one on the scarf ....that might be one less christmas present....hey its the tought that counts
    Yeah and I can see myself being the new Mrs Browne if I get one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

thanks for the scarf :D

Got my condoms today too!!! Anyone know if they are any good? IE: Dont break :D

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭niffle

coupon master.ie has coupons and a tab for freebies, worth a visit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

Free Thermometer

Free Olay Total Effects Foundation

Free Tree Seeds
    Here's how it works: 1) Make a comment anywhere within TreeDazzled (opportunities to comment are listed at left). Your comment may be short--even one word--but must not be non-sensical. 2) E-mail Shoot requesting your seeds and giving your shipping address. 3) You'll receive at least 10 free seeds in the mail!

Free Music Album (GB, NI, IoM & Channel Isl. Only)

Promo code: SKYMAG

Also make sure you tick the free month box to avoid any charges.
    To qualify you need to register with Sky Songs and submit your credit / debit card details. Your card will not be charged and your access to Sky Songs will automatically expire after one month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

Lonley planet have a free to enter draw type thingy for $9000 in travel vouchers here:

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/competitions/subscribeandwin/?lpaffil=subscribecomp

It won't cost you anything, good luck

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Got my ring measurer today! Was quite a while since I applied for it - but there was a sticker on the back of it from Royal Airmail:

The sender of this item applied insufficient Airmail postage, so we diverted it to an alternative service. This may have caused delay! - so anyone waiting for it, be patient!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Got some freebies today with
    NOT BELFAST - ROI!!!!!!!!

Scrawled across the front of it, don't think they were happy about it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Maybe that's why I'm not getting anything anymore, they've got fed up in Belfast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

This happened to me more than once!Have a bad feeling they're just gonna stop one day!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

yeah I've been thinking that,just imagine the amount of freebies theyre gonna get in Belfast post office when they stop re-delivering them down here!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll tell you what guys, it might help with relations if we were to all send a wee Xmas card off to the staff at the mail centre in Belfast and thank them for their all their help during the year.

As they say its the thought that counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

muffler wrote: »
    I'll tell you what guys, it might help with relations if we were to all send a wee Xmas card off to the staff at the mail centre in Belfast and thank them for their all their help during the year.

If we all were to send one, wont that just give them more work :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I think we were to do it we should send it to some random address with the wrong postcode. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Chris Peak

Send those free ones An Post give out at Chrimbo! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

yeah i got that on stuff too.

btw post with the wrong postcode address etc.... is opened and destroyed

opened to loook for addresses or numbers to possibly return large items...then it get burned or what ever, imagine how much valuable stuff etc.. was lost that way

that coupon master site is good for the freebies....11 pages of em.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

coupon master.ie has coupons and a tab for freebies, worth a visit

Loads of them have expired
    They should really put an expired sticker on the ones that have expired so people know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Got my ring measurer today!
    A ring measurer? Oh, for fingers. Right so.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭muchacho

Free Beastie Boys album download
    http://www.doublecheckyourhead.com/index.htm

Free Vampire Weekend track download
    http://www.vampireweekend.com/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I would, if only I could remember the postcode ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Got my free Lego Magazine, thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

Free Twinings Tea Samples (UK post code required)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Download the new Futureheads mp3 - 'Struck dumb' - from here:

http://www.thefutureheads.com/

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

http://www.inkclub.com/index.aspx?CtryNo=372&LangNo=1&Group=inkjet

Free ink or photo paper for printers. Just pay P+P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

got milka voucher in the post today cheers OP. anyone had any problems using it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I aint received nothing in over a year I would say, the last thing in which I remember getting was the Lynx Clickr and how long ago was that? Registered for loadsa stuff over the past few months and still nothing coming, I also do use the BT 1AA post code when asked, but before I used them I was getting things lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

Faolchu wrote: »
    got milka voucher in the post today cheers OP. anyone had any problems using it?

I used the printed one last week in Superquinn... Out of date on the 27th November, whats your expiry??

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

try this link and enter 188521 as the pin( not sure if the pin is restricted to 2 tickets?)
    Pick Vue Liffey Valley from the drop down

http://www.tellten.co.uk/webuser.screeningProgramme.validatePin.action

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

try this link and enter 188521 as the pin( not sure if the pin is restricted to 2 tickets?)
    Pick Vue Liffey Valley from the drop down

nice one thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement