Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

glanman wrote: »
    I used the printed one last week in Superquinn... Out of date on the 27th November, whats your expiry??
    nice one, mine is Dec 16 i got a postal voucher, off to superquinn i go

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

I aint received nothing in over a year I would say, the last thing in which I remember getting was the Lynx Clickr and how long ago was that? Registered for loadsa stuff over the past few months and still nothing coming, I also do use the BT 1AA post code when asked, but before I used them I was getting things lol.

the post code is BT1 1AA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Got my Becks beer glass today, had to rescue the package from the dog, he likes to chew.

Marked with ROI and the BT1 1AA scribbled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Over 11,000 free e-book downloads at The Book Depository: http://www.bookdepository.com/free
    Not many bestsellers there but some might be of interest. A big plus is no DRM or other restrictions and no registration required, just click and download. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

my Becks glass arrived too

mine was marked with EIRE and the BT1 1AA scribbled out. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

same:D hah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Faolchu wrote: »
    nice one, mine is Dec 16 i got a postal voucher, off to superquinn i go

Anyone tried using the Milka voucher in Tesco? Wondering if it works in the self-scan checkouts!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Wondering if it works in the self-scan checkouts!

I think its only the tesco vouchers that you receive in your quarterly mailings that you can use at those check outs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

Davy wrote: »
    I think its only the tesco vouchers that you receive in your quarterly mailings that you can use at those check outs.

Any voucher will do - I've used the guinness vouchers at the self-scan in the past. As far as I can remember, I did call for assistance from a staff member.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jc7 wrote: »
    Any voucher will do - I've used the guinness vouchers at the self-scan in the past. As far as I can remember, I did call for assistance from a staff member.

Ye, not what i was thinking tho :D. I hate that, when their is only one person covering 4 lanes, then end up waiting ages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

Davy wrote: »
    Ye, not what i was thinking tho :D. I hate that, when their is only one person covering 4 lanes, then end up waiting ages

Back in the day (about 4 or 5 years ago) the machine used to take the vouchers regardless of whether you bought the item. I used pigsback vouchers to get my shopping for free during college. One day I got €40 worth of shopping for €3:) Those were the days...

Now I think they only take the voucher off you after you have bought the item and paid for it all. They give you cash back, the unsupervised slot no longer is available... That is unless people have places where this is not the case..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I have been using a few Lindt coupons (50c off - teh nyom!) in the self-scan checkouts in tesco recently with no bother - after pressing 'Finish & Pay' you touch 'Coupon' scan it, and then pop it into the designated slot and it takes it off the bill. No assistance etc. required! This is in Bloomfield shopping centre in Dun laoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I got something a while back (been lurking). It had 'its ROI' and a big smiley face drawn beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

I got something a while back (been lurking). It had 'its ROI' and a big smiley face drawn beside it.

ok, who from the sorting office is monitoring this thread?
    come on, own up ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Got my becks glass today aswell. Didn't have BT1 1AA scribbled out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Doc OC

I got my Becks glass yesterday and the BT1 1AA code on my packet was crossed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Got my Becks glass today too. My postman propped up the doormat to hide it. \o/ The BT1 1AA wasn't crossed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭the lil man

got my second ever freebie!!!
    woo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Doc OC wrote: »
    I got my Becks glass yesterday and the BT1 1AA code on my packet was crossed out.

This.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Squidgie

Morf wrote: »
    This.

hi

How did you get your becks glass(es)? just got the end of this thread, and have been looking back and back to find where ye can get it but can't seem to find it.

Cheers

Merry Christmas! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Squidgie wrote: »
    hi

How did you get your becks glass(es)? just got the end of this thread, and have been looking back and back to find where ye can get it but can't seem to find it.

Cheers

Merry Christmas! :)

Think it was a few months ago at this stage, don't think the offer is still open, they are clearing the backlog of applications, very good of them I might add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Chris Peak

Cian92 wrote: »
    http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/index.php and get a free nikwax product, they post to Ireland. Its in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Mine arrived this morning, which is great. They had to substitute one of the items "Due to the overwhelming response to our web quiz"... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Squidgie

Think it was a few months ago at this stage, don't think the offer is still open, they are clearing the backlog of applications, very good of them I might add.

cheers anyway Munster

saw the game at the weekend, thought they'd have done better, but ye cant win them all.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Got my Becks glass today, thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Bizzi Lizzy

Free video message from Santa, make sure you have a picture of the child to upload, you need their hair and eye colour and also the present they want http://portablenorthpole.tv/watch/9351f47a1ce759ee4d2325df48985dae

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Thanks Bizzy Lizzy - but the bloomin site doesn't seem to want to upload any pictures!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Bizzi Lizzy

Thanks Bizzy Lizzy - but the bloomin site doesn't seem to want to upload any pictures!
    I don't know why it won't, it uploaded my picture no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I don't know why it won't, it uploaded my picture no problem

Neither do I. It fully uploads it, then tells me its the wrong type. Even though I've saved it in .jpg, .png, .gif, different aspects, all well below the 3MB ah I'll try again from at home - probably shouldn't be doing it in work anyway lol

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Morf wrote: »
    This.

Got mine Friday,nothing crossed out though,they mustve given up scribbling at that stage! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Got a new 2010 Jack Daniels Calendar this morning!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement