Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

That_Guy wrote: »
    Anybody receive their free Becks glass yet?

Yep, got mine a good while ago actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yep, got mine a good while ago actually.
    Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

That_Guy wrote: »
    Anybody receive their free Becks glass yet?
    Not me either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

JohnK wrote: »
    Not me either :(

Got mine before the Christmas rush too.

MC

Regarding non delivery of freebies there can be various reasons for this but at the end of the day any and all items posted to the BT1 1AA post code ends up in the mail centre in Belfast and its up to the guys there as to what they wish to do with them.

Following on from this post I did indeed send them a card, thanked them for their help and wished them all a happy Xmas. Like it or lump it we are at the mercy of these guys in Belfast when using their post code so we should be grateful.

People post details of freebies here and get their "thanks" at the bottom of their posts but surely it isn't asking too much to say thanks to the guys in Belfast also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Well nothing with BT11AA has ever made it to my house in Galway despite signing up for everything in this thread so the boys in Belfast are getting jack sh1t from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

There is a website www.couponmaster.ie that does a lot of free stuff, mind you some of it is a bit obscure - like a Beautiful Britain calender, but there are some gems there too sometimes..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Save-a-Flush is an environmentally friendly way to use 1 litre less water every time you flush the loo.

http://www.stwater-savewatersavemoney.co.uk/product/save-a-flush-toilet-flush-reducer-cistern-displacer/247

Put in your details, address ( use BT11AA for postcode ) and order.

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

CombatCow wrote: »
    Save-a-Flush is an environmentally friendly way to use 1 litre less water every time you flush the loo.

http://www.stwater-savewatersavemoney.co.uk/product/save-a-flush-toilet-flush-reducer-cistern-displacer/247

CC

A brick in the cistern works just as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

CombatCow wrote: »

CC

thanks for the heads up but i must agree with The Perfect Drug , a brick would work just as well. An an aul brick hanging around the back garden would be alot more envoirnment friendly than creating a device and then posting it between countries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Get a bottle or plastic milk carton,fill it with water, screw the lid on, drop it in, saves exactly 1L or 2L and lets you adjust amounts if you need more etc. My flatmates didnt notice when I took 2L off the flush in all our toilets. That bag in the link is the stupidest thing Ive ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thargor wrote: »
    Get a bottle or plastic milk carton,fill it with water, screw the lid on, drop it in, saves exactly 1L or 2L and lets you adjust amounts if you need more etc. My flatmates didnt notice when I took 2L off the flush in all our toilets. That bag in the link is the stupidest thing Ive ever seen.

+1

Using the brick isnt the best idea, sediments will fall of the brick, wont do the syphon any good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Thargor wrote: »
    Get a bottle or plastic milk carton,fill it with water, screw the lid on, drop it in, saves exactly 1L or 2L and lets you adjust amounts if you need more etc.

that or a couple of jam pots (labels removed) - make sure you don't block the inner workings of the cistern.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

I got a freee sample of Carte Noire coffee using BT1 2AA after my address

also got a sample of Lenor fabric conditioner to CO CLA (should be Co Clare but still got here!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭aubhall

free one-year digital subscription to Cosmopolitan

free one-year subscription digital subscription to Sport Diver

Hay don't shoot the messenger ! :(

:pac:
    CC

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

I had a look at the cosmo free magazine thingy. It looks good but it requires an American Zip code, any suggestions?

I had a look at the cosmo free magazine thingy. It looks good but it requires an American Zip code, any suggestions?

Seattle, Washington zip: 98121

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Try 0000 ... it worked for me

90210 :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

Just wondering if anyone has ever looked at the Tags at the bottom of this page relating to the Bargain alerts.

I was wondering how i got redirected here after looking for free love.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭aubhall

rameire wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has ever looked at the Tags at the bottom of this page relating to the Bargain alerts.

I was wondering how i got redirected here after looking for free love.

Looks like some of the mods having a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

aubhall wrote: »
    Looks like some of the mods having a laugh.
    I doubt it was the mods, anybody can add tags :p

What tags? ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

90210 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

No more free love :(

Got a nice little pen drive, pen and air freshener today - all compliments of the financial regulator's office. In fact 3 of the family here got them.

I suppose they (staff) were so busy packing these last year that they didnt notice what the bankers were up to :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

muffler wrote: »
    Got a nice little pen drive, pen and air freshener today - all compliments of the financial regulator's office. In fact 3 of the family here got them.
    Was any of this posted here? I don't remember seeing it.

• Advertisement

zynaps wrote: »
    Was any of this posted here? I don't remember seeing it.
    Think it was some time ago - couple of months possibly. If you were signed up to the Financial Regulator's weekly/fortnightly ezine then you could claim them free.

There was a link in the ezine but you couldnt get them by logging on to the site

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement