Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dubal

when you register here and your living in Ireland, they will post you a free pedometer.

http://www.weigh2live.eu/

Its a "safefood is a North-South body, responsible for the promotion of food safety on the island of Ireland"

Dubal

PS - Takes 28 days to post it

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

dubal wrote: »
    when you register here and your living in Ireland, they will post you a free pedometer.

Its a "safefood is a North-South body, responsible for the promotion of food safety on the island of Ireland"

Dubal

Not sure if you need to register. I registered and got an email with this link

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=341891900659&index=1
    Get ready to fall down the rabbit hole into a 3D world like you’ve never seen before. This March Barry’s Tea invites you to the ultimate Mad Hatters Tea Party and a special preview of Walt Disney Pictures and visionary director Tim Burton’s latest film Alice In Wonderland.

These exclusive Mad Hatter Tea Parties will take place in Cork on Monday March 1st, Galway on Tuesday March 2nd and Dublin on Thursday March 4th.

With tea a plenty to quench your thirst, come donned in your best head dress to make sure you fit in. You never know, there might be special treats for the maddest hatter at the tea party.

Please email madhatter@thinkhousepr.com specifying your preferred location by Friday February 26th at 12:00pm if you would like to be in with a chance to attend this special sneak preview.

Seats at the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party will be distributed at random and mad hatters will be notified on Friday February 26th at 5:00pm.

CORK, The Gate - Monday, March 1st
    GALWAY, Eye Cinemas - Tuesday, March 2nd
    DUBLIN, Cineworld - Thurs, March 4th

**FREE tickets however you must register by emailing madhatter@thinkhousepr.com**

http://www.aliceinwonderlandthemovie.ie
    http://www.facebook.com/barrystea
    http://www.barrystea.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

kerash wrote: »

Don't all the networks do free sims? I know o2 does anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

ectoraige wrote: »
    Don't all the networks do free sims? I know o2 does anyway.

In fairness they give you €10 free credit by registering and switching so it is a bit better than other free sims

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Got my house & home magazine today - thanks OP:)

glanman wrote: »
    In fairness they give you €10 free credit by registering and switching so it is a bit better than other free sims

True, although Meteor give you €10 for registering, but you do have to top up €5 to activate your free sim from them. O2 give you up to 5 free sims with €40 credit, although I think that's €8 per sim. Still, even if you don't want to switch to Three, it is giving you €5 calls for nothing. I wonder if you can order multiple time...

Free VIP tickets to Guinness Storehouse on St. Patrick's Day.....

... if your name is Patrick or some variation of it :(

In case you're wondering, there's €32 stamp duty on deed polls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

dh0661 wrote: »
    Got my house & home magazine today - thanks OP:)

Got mine too :) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

georgem25 wrote: »
    Got mine too :) Thanks

me too thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

And me :) Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 spooky2009

lorweld wrote: »
    thank you so much op ,got free tickets to preview and a tea party with ..CAKES AND PRIZES! Im really looking forward to it.xx

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Would Love to get tickets to the Mad Hatter Party if anyone not thinking of using them. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Diet of Worms play their first Dublin headline in 2 years at The Button Factory on Saturday 13th March! Well done guys! As we love their 'Taste of Home' series, we'll give the first 15 people who say they 'like' this a pair of tickets

http://www.facebook.com/DennyHomeIs?ref=ts

Just visit the denny home is facebook page, become a fan and like the above wall post, there are 8 pairs of tickets left at present!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

jimogr wrote: »

Just received my pedometer today, thanks a mil op!

Just have to go for a walk now....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 paulaner

lostdesign wrote: »
    Just received my pedometer today, thanks a mil op!

Just have to go for a walk now....:rolleyes:

Me too! Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

dubal wrote: »

Dubal

Nope, received it today, less than one week later!! Well impressed :):D The step counter seems a bit loose (i.e. counted a few more steps than I took, in the first test) but it can probably be sorted by wearing it in the right place...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

zynaps wrote: »
    Nope, received it today, less than one week later!! Well impressed :):D The step counter seems a bit loose (i.e. counted a few more steps than I took, in the first test) but it can probably be sorted by wearing it in the right place...

Either that- or else its a psychology thing- if you think you've walked further than you have, you're more likely to keep using it? I noticed something similar with the pedometer that you have with the Nintendo DS- I was regularly hitting 4000-5000 a day- which given my quite sedentary lifestyle was just a little improbable. Still- it made me feel good about myself. I notice that the multiple counts are more likely on stairs/steps than when walking around on normal/level ground........

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

spooky2009 wrote: »
    thank you so much op ,got free tickets to preview and a tea party with ..CAKES AND PRIZES! Im really looking forward to it.xx

Thanks OP got my tickets this morning woo hoo:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Got my pedometer aswell cheers OP,tis a snazzy looking thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

smccarrick wrote: »
    Still- it made me feel good about myself. I notice that the multiple counts are more likely on stairs/steps than when walking around on normal/level ground........
    Or maybe my natural gait features an unmanly hip wobble :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Got my pedometer today too, which apparantly took 4840 steps to get to me :D

Thanks op :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

Got my pedometer today too, thanks OP. Can't believe though they put €2.20 postage on it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

got my three pedomoters today
    one did 18000 steps
    the second did 10000
    and the third did 8000

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

IrishTonyO wrote: »
    Got my pedometer today too, thanks OP. Can't believe though they put €2.20 postage on it!!!

The Food Safety Promotion Board is one of the "quangos", so we pay all the way. So no "FREEBIE" here :(.

Shame on those of you who who claimed more than one :mad:
    adding to my tax expense. :mad:

Also got mine today --- thanks OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Big Thanks to the OP, But mine did 39010 steps before it got to me :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

dh0661 wrote: »
    The Food Safety Promotion Board is one of the "quangos", so we pay all the way. So no "FREEBIE" here :(.

Shame on those of you who who claimed more than one :mad:
    adding to my tax expense. :mad:

Also got mine today --- thanks OP ;)

Better report me to the Authorities for going a step too far.
    or even stepping over the line.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement