Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Free Aero Hot Chocolate

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

jobucks wrote: »

These guys are fast off the mark, ordered sample last night and got marketing call bright & early this am asking about my business & salon! Quite unexpected! Hope they still send the samples!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

These guys are fast off the mark, ordered sample last night and got marketing call bright & early this am asking about my business & salon! Quite unexpected! Hope they still send the samples!

Thanks for the heads up, got a call off them too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Ah ha, I missed a call on my mobile this morning from an 042 number - was that them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

DingDong wrote: »
    Free Aero Hot Chocolate

Link

Job Title: Headmaster :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Job title: Manager of The Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

Job Title: Human Inseminator

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

How many of those packs do ye order in one go?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Job title: Global Overlord :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

did anyone actually go for the aero thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

joekeville wrote: »
    did anyone actually go for the aero thing

Yes, I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

The T&C's for the Aero one say UK mainland only so the postcode trick might not work for this one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

JohnK wrote: »
    The T&C's for the Aero one say UK mainland only so the postcode trick might not work for this one.

Just use a London postcode- like SE1 6EY or something?

smccarrick wrote: »
    Just use a London postcode- like SE1 6EY or something?

But then it wouldn't go to the Belfast sorting office though, and be shoved on the ROI pile.

Has anyone ever ordered something they paid for and got it sent to the BT11AA address?

I have got freebies through it but just a bit wary about doing it for a real product. I have ordered a book off amazon that wouldn't deliver to ROI so hoping it works...

glanman wrote: »
    Has anyone ever ordered something they paid for and got it sent to the BT11AA address?

I have got freebies through it but just a bit wary about doing it for a real product. I have ordered a book off amazon that wouldn't deliver to ROI so hoping it works...

Yes, I bought a sat nav cradle from eBay. Seller wouldn't ship outside the UK. Gave post code BT1 1AA. Arrived, but took nearly two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

I have ordered a book off amazon that wouldn't deliver to ROI so hoping it works...

Would 'BT1 1AA' shipping be cheaper?

jc77 wrote: »

The VAT would be cheaper.

jc77 wrote: »

NOt sure as I didn't have the option to send to ROI but you would imagine so;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,032 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yes i ordered and paid for a couple of items in the past and had no problems. That's not to say that its guaranteed though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Courtsey of "The Cheapskate".
    Want to archive your DVDs to your hard drive or convert them for viewing on, say, your iPhone or Zune HD? No problem: all you need is a good DVD ripper.

Today only, Giveaway of the Day is giving away WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, which normally sells for $29.95.

Just pop a DVD in your drive, fire up the program, and choose an output format: AVI, MP4, WMV, iPhone, PSP, 3GP, or any of half a dozen others.

The utility has a clean, simple interface that should be easy enough for novices to navigate. And advanced users can get under the hood to tweak settings like bit rate and resolution.

I've used WinX with numerous DVDs (all of them copy-protected, and all of them bought and paid for by me), and it worked quickly and flawlessly with each of them. Note: I'd recommend disabling subtitles, which are enabled by default.

Remember, as with all Giveaway of the Day deals, you must download and install the program before the clock strikes midnight. But that's the only catch. If you've missed past DVD rippers I've posted, here's your chance to score a good one.

^Sorry folks, this one expired on the 8th of March.^

By the way, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum comes from Digiarty Software, the same outfit that's giving away WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe until March 15. Gotta love the freebies!

Linkage.

Note: I can't get on to the "giveawayoftheday" website from work, so can't gaurantee that it works, but I have downloaded and installed WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

d31b0y wrote: »
    Courtsey of "The Cheapskate".

Linkage.

Note: I can't get on to the "giveawayoftheday" website from work, so can't gaurantee that it works, but I have downloaded and installed WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe.

Enjoy!

Isn't working any more
    This software was available as a giveaway on March 8, 2010, this giveaway is not available any more.

Isn't working any more

Aii, 'tis gone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Ah rats... the WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is available for free until the 15th of March. I will update my original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

This is kinda a freebie The site is called Blinkbox. There is a full section of pay stuff ,movies etc

BUT there is also a loads of free TV programs, music, documentaries, comedy etc. Even the BBC programs are not blocked.
    This site is legit i found the link in Mac world magazine

http://www.blinkbox.com/TV/Featured/FREE-TV

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Justyna

Yay! Got my first freebies :D Pedometer and a notebook sticker.
    Thanks guys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭niffle

Justyna wrote: »
    Yay! Got my first freebies :D Pedometer and a notebook sticker.
    Thanks guys :D
    +1 me too yeha at last:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭billyhead

Anyone got the link for the Notebook sticker?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement