Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:mad: FFS - I received a third pedometer today - I only ever requested one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭crushproof

Skerries wrote: »
    This KLM action website is only accessible for residents of Canada, Mexico and the USA.

Worked perfectly for me...cheers OP. Got these the last time they were on offer a couple of years ago, pretty cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

http://try.litcig.com/index.asp?subid=240305949

Use BT1 1AA.

EDIT:
    Bodhan wrote: »
    There's £9.94 to pay in shipping and handling, you find that out after you've given all your details.

Apologies folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

There's £9.94 to pay in shipping and handling, you find that out after you've given all your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Apologies - didn't know that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

Skerries wrote: »
    This KLM action website is only accessible for residents of Canada, Mexico and the USA.
    Remember Putting In My Irish Address, selecting USA and putting *my city* IRELAND at the end. . . Worked a treat since they are posted from Europe!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭jm99

jwcurtin wrote: »
    Remember Putting In My Irish Address, selecting USA and putting *my city* IRELAND at the end. . . Worked a treat since they are posted from Europe!:D

There's a country option so you can just select Ireland.
    Nice freebie, thanks OP:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Hopefully this counts as a 'freebie'

For those computer gamres out there, the excellent

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun is free to download now!

http://www.fileplanet.com/210105/210000/fileinfo/Command-&-Conquer:-Tiberian-Sun-%28Full-Game%29

Its oldish now, but still a brilliant game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

I've just finished checking on Fatcheese to see if I'd missed anything on the cheese hunt and they now have a competition to win an ipod. They have 5 in total with one winner every day :)

You just have to tweet a message on Twitter to enter. Here's the page: http://www.fatcheese.ie/ipod-shuffle/
    Here's your chance to join in and win a 4GB iPod Shuffle, winning has never been so easy, all you need to do is include #fatcheeseIE tag in any tweet on twitter.

Your tweet can be as creative as you want, or you can just re-tweet our message below. Don't forget to follow us @fatcheeseIE to find out if you are one of the lucky winners.

You can tweet #fatcheeseIE as many times as you like. All of your tweets will be eligible and a winner chosen at random every day for 5 days. This is meant for fun so please don't use bots or automated scripts.
    "iPod Shuffle Giveaway! Celebrate the launch of Fatcheese and win an iPod Shuffle. Get Rewarded! http://bit.ly/a6EgKv #FatcheeseIE"

Tweet this!
    Follow @fatcheeseIE

All the lucky winners will have their new toy delivered to your door!

Don't forget to follow @fatcheeseIE to find out if you are a winner.

Terms and Conditions:
    1. This competition ("The Competition") is operated by Fatcheese ("The promoter") and is open to anyone with a Twitter account aged 18 or over residing in the Republic of Ireland.
    2. The winner will be determined by the promoter according to the Competition Rules as published on Fatcheese.ie. Winners will be chosen randomly and announced after the close of each day from the FatcheeseIE Twitter account shortly after close.
    3. The prize is non-transferable.
    4. Upon acceptance of a prize, the winner agrees that Fatcheese may publish their name on the Fatcheese website.
    5. If the winner does not confirm acceptance within 28 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit.
    6. No purchase is necessary.
    7. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    8. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, delayed or corrupted entries of any kind.
    9. This competition is not open to employees of Fatcheese or their families, associated agents or anyone connected with the Competition.
    10. The competition will begin at 3pm BST on Sunday 4th April and finish at 3pm BST on Friday 9th April.
    11. We will dispatch the prize within 28 days of the competition closing date.
    12. To enter the competition you must send out a tweet from your own Twitter account and include #fatcheeseIE in your message.
    13. You can tweet as many times as you like (entries using automated tweets will be disqualified). Tweets during different 24 hour periods will be entered into the competition for that period only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

Free legal download of Angel & Airwaves newest album "Love" released 14/02/2010.
    For those of you who don't know of this band, they are an alternative rock band led by Blink-182 guitarist/vocalist Tom DeLonge.

http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves/lovealbumfueltv

:pac: I'm one of those people who likes to get his music by legal means, I'm fully aware I can download music illegally but I only will get music legally by buying the CD or downloading the album if the artist offers iit for free.

• Advertisement

Free legal download of Angel & Airwaves newest album "Love" released 14/02/2010.
    For those of you who don't know of this band, they are an alternative rock band led by Blink-182 guitarist/vocalist Tom DeLonge.

http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves/lovealbumfueltv

:pac: I'm one of those people who likes to get his music by legal means, I'm fully aware I can download music illegally but I only will get music legally by buying the CD or downloading the album if the artist offers iit for free.

great find OP, good album too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

Hopefully this counts as a 'freebie'
    Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun is free to download now!

http://www.fileplanet.com/210105/210000/fileinfo/Command-&-Conquer:-Tiberian-Sun-%28Full-Game%29

I downloaded it but can't seem to get it to play. Any advise? How did you get it to play? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dublin141

You have to burn it to a disc, there are instructions on http://www.commandandconquer.com/classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭jm99

I must off f**kin entered this flake thing 20 times now. Gettin fed up doing it only for the girlfried giving me a pain in the ear.
    Anyone have any luck? They do send an e-mail to say you won????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dublin141

jm99 wrote: »
    I must off f**kin entered this flake thing 20 times now. Gettin fed up doing it only for the girlfried giving me a pain in the ear.

I've won a couple of times, didn't for ages then won a few days in a row. They send you an email and you click on the link to claim the prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

I have won twice:) haven't got one delivered yet though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rochfohe

I'm the same.....have entered so many times but still nothing! Am close to giving up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭RayCon

I won first time of trying (for my Mrs) ... nothing since however

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

Free copy of Business Weekly

http://preview.businessweek.com/

Make sure you click the "outside of US" link to enter the country on the form as Republic of Ireland. Just fill in your details to get a free copy delivered to your door.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I got a 50p discount on Carte Noir products earlier... along with some strange story about how this could be my 'moment'.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

I won for second time this morning! Happy out now.. Will have the two lip glosses as i don't wear lip stick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

I won for the second time this morning too - yippee!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Dublin141 wrote: »
    You have to burn it to a disc, there are instructions on http://www.commandandconquer.com/classic

It says you just have to unzip it to your prog files folder and run it from there?

http://na.llnet.cnc3tv.ea.com/u/f/eagames/cnc3/cnc3tv/TibSunFreeware_install.html

georgem25 wrote: »
    I won for the second time this morning too - yippee!! :)

Won what? What are you entering?

Won what? What are you entering?

www.flake.ie

100 free lipsticks each day

code 1013

Good luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

www.flake.ie

code 1013

Good luck ;)

Yaaaayyyyy, I finally won!!!! ... Had applied loads of times and given up hope ... lovely surprise this morning:D

www.flake.ie

code 1013

Good luck ;)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Re the flake lippy contest, I've seen hints sayng that some compers 'think' that the first 100 entrants get the prizes, so I tried just after midnight on a couple of night and did win then.
    So I've 4 on the way to me... Just a hint that seems to have worked, but I can't confirm / refute if they actually pick 100 names from entrants, or if its first in / best lipstick.

• Advertisement

mell61 wrote: »
    Re the flake lippy contest, I've seen hints sayng that some compers 'think' that the first 100 entrants get the prizes, so I tried just after midnight on a couple of night and did win then.
    So I've 4 on the way to me... Just a hint that seems to have worked, but I can't confirm / refute if they actually pick 100 names from entrants, or if its first in / best lipstick.

On the 2 occasions I won I entered between 10pm and 12 but never after midnight??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement