Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

georgem25 wrote: »
    On the 2 occasions I won I entered between 10pm and 12 but never after midnight??

I've entered at least 10 times- and haven't won a single thing at all...... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Siouxky

smccarrick wrote: »
    I've entered at least 10 times- and haven't won a single thing at all...... :confused:

Me too. Seems to be most folks story! :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Got a free ready to use sterilised dummy in the post today..

Can't remember applying

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

I'm waiting formy ready sterilised soother.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Siouxky wrote: »
    Me too. Seems to be most folks story! :-/

Same here...tried just after midnight as well as other times but nothing yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭jm99

jm99 wrote: »
    I must off f**kin entered this flake thing 20 times now.

Re:flake
    Hey
    After winning 2 days in a row:) Girlfriend is delighted, it seems benefit is very good + expensive
    Thanks OP

P.S. I never entered after midnight, usually in the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭smallgarden

ive won and received the lip glosses but both were poor quality.the fluffy bit is going to bits in them.the lippy is lovely and seems moisturising,much nicer than the gloss!
    thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Free guitar plectrums when you register an account at the below site (no purchase necessary)

http://www.themusicianszone.com/shop/index.php

CubeBix.com
    Request A Free Promotional Compressed Tshirt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

decisions wrote: »
    CubeBix.com
    Request A Free Promotional Compressed Tshirt

Entered a few times but never received a tshirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

Free guitar plectrums when you register an account at the below site (no purchase necessary)

It seems to only accept France or UK as a country select - its not avail for Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

It seems to only accept France or UK as a country select - its not avail for Ireland?

[use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Hal1 wrote: »
    Entered a few times but never received a tshirt.
    my friend got one the other week.
    it was a mens size medium i think. she said that she sent away for it ages ago so im going to just wait and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Got the wee trial bottle of shaving oil the other day. Leaves a very tingly feeling after shaving.

TPD wrote: »
    Got the wee trial bottle of shaving oil the other day. Leaves a very tingly feeling after shaving.

Me too. It's actually very good. Brilliant in fact. I think I'm going to buy some once I've finished the trial bottle. I won't be using 59c Tesco Value shaving foam anymore, that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

What? no strings attached?
    You'd have to be picky.......

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭baileye

Me too. It's actually very good. Brilliant in fact. I think I'm going to buy some once I've finished the trial bottle. I won't be using 59c Tesco Value shaving foam anymore, that's for sure!

Yeah, I really like that shaving stuff too. It smells nice, and the other half likes the result, she more than I likes a good clean shave! Also, won a flake lip gloss thing a while back, hope it arrives soon. Thanks to the OP.

baileye wrote: »
    Yeah, I really like that shaving stuff too. It smells nice, and the other half likes the result, she more than I likes a good clean shave! Also, won a flake lip gloss thing a while back, hope it arrives soon. Thanks to the OP.

So I now have visions of a clean shaven, good smelling male wearing lip gloss.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,031 ✭✭✭✭muffler

TPD wrote: »
    Got it also - well sort of.

I put in "her" name for the fun and Im not so sure she was overly impressed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

also signed up for the free ruler on this site,
    thanks op!:)

clairek6 wrote: »
    also signed up for the free ruler on this site,
    thanks op!:)

and free letter opener :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

and free letter opener :D
    cant you post the liknm forthe ruler letter opener

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

For anyone that received the pedometer from http://www.weigh2live.eu/ ,where do you actually put in your details so they can send you one, can't find it anywhere for the life of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

CombatCow wrote: »
    For anyone that received the pedometer from http://www.weigh2live.eu/ ,where do you actually put in your details so they can send you one, can't find it anywhere for the life of me!

You have to register your details - they send you the pedometer

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

CombatCow wrote: »

You have to register on the site, over on the right hand side of the page where it says log in, there is a button you click on to register

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Sorry yeah I did register, but it never asked me for a postal address or anything during the process....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Just won on the flake thing. Has anyone received anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Site says 28 days email you get says 21 days so suppose one will have to wait!

Read someone got lipstick and lipgloss already and said lipstick is good but lipgloss wand thing is falling apart already?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Entered about 10 times & won once. Took about 14 days for the gloss to arrive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement