Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

'Coca-Cola' and 'Coke Zero' Win a FIFA World Cup™ Adidas football
    Coke are doing special bottles with codes for entry to an online draw to win footballs ( not ipods this time ).

There is a NPN option also just ring the freephone number choose 0 and talk to an operator and they give you the code , if they don't know what your talking about tell them your from Ireland , my phone showed as the UK for some reason.

No purchase is necessary - To receive a unique pack code without purchase for the same chance to win call the Freephone number ROI, 1-800-936-677 and NI, 0-800 279-9625. You will be provided with the 12 digit unique code. Limited to one code per call with a maximum of 5 calls per day. Callers will need to text their 12 digit code to 53705 (standard network rates apply) or enter their code at www.cokeprizes.ie to enter the promotion.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

txt_mess wrote: »
    'Coca-Cola' and 'Coke Zero' Win a FIFA World Cup™ Adidas football
    Coke are doing special bottles with codes for entry to an online draw to win footballs ( not ipods this time ).

There is a NPN option also just ring the freephone number choose 0 and talk to an operator and they give you the code , if they don't know what your talking about tell them your from Ireland , my phone showed as the UK for some reason.

No purchase is necessary - To receive a unique pack code without purchase for the same chance to win call the Freephone number ROI, 1-800-936-677 and NI, 0-800 279-9625. You will be provided with the 12 digit unique code. Limited to one code per call with a maximum of 5 calls per day. Callers will need to text their 12 digit code to 53705 (standard network rates apply) or enter their code at www.cokeprizes.ie to enter the promotion.

Note:
    The terms and conditions state that the 5 minute draws commence on the 17th of May, entries prior to this may be accepted, but will not be entered.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

smccarrick wrote: »
    Note:
    The terms and conditions state that the 5 minute draws commence on the 17th of May, entries prior to this may be accepted, but will not be entered.

Good spot I focused in on the NPN from all the previous ipod madness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Note:

Looking at a can this minute and it says that entries before the 17th will be entered into the first draw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Free tea from Twinings.

http://www.twinings.co.uk/#2

Their Earl Grey is a constant in my tea repertoire, so this is nice. You get to pick two samples from a range of about 12 different teas, I think you get 20 Teabags of each one.

Says UK only, so I stuck in the BT11AA postcode, see what happens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

they're giving coke zero out for free in a few places i got mine in liffey valley and i seen them on grafton street a good while later bit late now but they might be doing it again tomorrow. keep an eye out for them because they give you a free can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭muchacho

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

muchacho wrote: »

Thanks muchacho...pretty easy..name, address, email & thats it!!
    Though their English leaves a lot to be desired:

Your submission has been saved! You Will receive your the Notepad and in 4-5 weeks

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭Nollog

greenie wrote: »
    Thanks muchacho...pretty easy..name, address, email & thats it!!
    Though their English leaves a lot to be desired:

Your submission has been saved! You Will receive your the Notepad and in 4-5 weeks

:D:D

There was a problem with your submission. You have not filled the form correctly. Please check your submittion again.

What am I doing wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

/\/ollog wrote: »
    There was a problem with your submission. You have not filled the form correctly. Please check your submittion again.

What am I doing wrong?
    Being too submissive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭martina_670

/\/ollog wrote: »

What am I doing wrong?
    maybe its your email address, i got the same reply when i was using my gmail account but then i tried my hotmail account and it worked fine :) try that, might work

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

For the free KLM tag, I edit the photo and can't see a next button to enter details,am I the only one?

Wait I have it,I have a mac and had to make the screen bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Got my sample of fudge and 5 benefit lipsticks/glosses in post there :D

Just opened them there bit disappointed, i chose the lip glosses when i first won months ago and not one of the 5 is lip glosses but 3 of the same stinking colour i won't wear LOL i know they are free but i mean comon THREE of the same purple?!!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

ditto re the flake / benefit, I ended up getting 6 prizes and choose 1 of each, and just got 3 x Wild Card (still waiting for rest), instead of the range. Ah well thats Kris Kindle sorted for this XMas!
    In their defence the letter does advise that due to interest levels my choice wasn't available.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

Yeah - same here - won 4, chose the 2 lipglosses and the 2 paler lipsticks, but got only 1 of my choices (Do Tell) and 3 of them are Wild Card - the darkest colour - not very happy :mad: Hope I can give them away to friends..

Also the Fudge sample never arrived... am hoping at least the luggage tags will work out ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I haven't received anything I went for here over the last few months :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

jc77 wrote: »
    There doesn't appear to be any mention on the site of a sample.

Does the oil clog the razor?

They only ran the free trial for a few days. still managed to get 4 trial bottles though :D
    At first i thought i'd just use it if i ran out of foam but the stuff isn't that bad. Less messy and you have greater control over the shave. The blade does clog a bit but you just need to run it under the tap a bit longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Hey all, I had won two of the benefit products. I chose one Lipgloss (Life on the A List) and one Lipstick. I couldn't decide between La La Land and Do Tell for ages and eventually went with La La Land. So today I got one of them; the lipstick and it was Do Tell. Lol. I'm really happy because I really couldn't choose between the two and still got one of the two I really liked. It's a little darker than I'd normally wear, but it's really lovely.

Hopefully I'll get the gloss soon !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Also got the "wrong" lipstick and a lipstick instead of lipgloss. Pffft herself not happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Fudge arrived today- thanks OP.....
    Our 5 week old son appears to love fudge- none for him though...... His little eyes lit up when I opened the envelope and he could smell the vanilla fudge......

Yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I won 4 of the Flake lipsticks for my girlfriend. Claimed two of them a month ago together, and claimed the other two about two weeks ago. The first 3 came in separate envelopes about a week apart or so. Not recieved the fourth one yet, but I'm sure it's on it's way. The girlfriend aint too happy as the last one that I recieved, (no.3 of 4) had a letter in the envelope saying that they ran out of the one she ordered so they gave her this one (wild card was sent to us instead). Doesn't bother me, but she aint too pleased!!
    Thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

I won 4 of the Flake lipsticks for my girlfriend. Claimed two of them a month ago together, and claimed the other two about two weeks ago. The first 3 came in separate envelopes about a week apart or so. Not recieved the fourth one yet, but I'm sure it's on it's way. The girlfriend aint too happy as the last one that I recieved, (no.3 of 4) had a letter in the envelope saying that they ran out of the one she ordered so they gave her this one (wild card was sent to us instead). Doesn't bother me, but she aint too pleased!!
    Thanks again OP

She sounds high maintenance, get rid of her I say....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Fudge arrived today- thanks OP.....
    Our 5 week old son appears to love fudge- none for him though...... His little eyes lit up when I opened the envelope and he could smell the vanilla fudge......

Yummy!

Awh cuteness, well my 20month old mouth watered, gave him a tiny corner, needless to say he wanted more so had to hide it lol.

So did anyone get a lipgloss at all or are they just sending out lipsticks?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Barkers doggy treats arrived in post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

Hal1 wrote: »

I got some too :) Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Like Craft Bakery in Rathmines on facebook and get a Free birthday cake on your birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,190 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hal1 wrote: »

I got mine too today mega thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

I got that wild card lipstick too from the flake comp. Wanted a lipgloss, ah well can't complain, it was free after all! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

eliza64 wrote: »
    Like Craft Bakery in Rathmines on facebook and get a Free birthday cake on your birthday.

and like the extreme pizza across the road and they will give you a free pizza on your birthday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement