Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

Hal1 wrote: »
    Barkers doggy treats arrived in post.

got these yesterday.dog says thanks!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

got luggage tags their great Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

eliza64 wrote: »
    Like Craft Bakery in Rathmines on facebook and get a Free birthday cake on your birthday.

Sweet! It's my birthday on tuesday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

Next time you visit Bewley’s Grafton Street Café receive a free coffee of your choice.

Simply click on the image below, print the full size coupon and present in the café.

bewleys_cafe_voucher.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Terms & Conditions apply[/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Loads of free jars of Loyd Grossman sauce around dublin today, as late as this evening still piles of jars left at the malahide road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Hal1 wrote: »
    Barkers doggy treats arrived in post.

Same here decent size packet and all! Delira :D

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭BO-JANGLES

Got my luggage bags yesterday and carrots seeds today ,Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Got my fudge! (I'm in UK) It was goooood!

Also got my luggage tags! Love them!

Thanks OPs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dublin141

Got the dog treats today - none of my dogs will touch them, ungrateful sods!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,031 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dublin141 wrote: »
    Got the dog treats today - none of my dogs will touch them, ungrateful sods!
    Dont give anything to your dog that you wouldn't eat yourself :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Received some carrot and rosemary seeds in the post yesterday that I had "Won"

I assume I got the link here?! Thanks OP whoever you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,797 ✭✭✭billyhead

Does anyone have the link to apply for the barker dog treats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

BaZmO* wrote: »

Me too... I have "won" about 4 packets of carrots this year from different places, so going to keep these til next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

Got mine too. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭smallgarden

me too,random win:)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭jenny retro

So i won about 6 times (i used 4 diff email addresses, entered every day, perseverence ftw!!) Afaik i ordered a diff one each time but possibly 2 of one and none of another.

at first i got a do tell, wild card and then a flirt alert.

Then, last week, three more wild card lipsticks came in through the letter box with the same letter with each "due to the popularity of the promotion" blah blah

In fairness, if they were planning on giving away a MILLION free lipsticks, you'd think they would have anticipated that they wouldn't all be equally popular!
    So i'm thinking they had about 10 times more wildcard lipsticks than any of the others and they;re just trying to fob the winners off. V annoying!!

I know, i know, they were free, but they're not doing themselves any favours PR wise if they run out of all but one colour after only giving away a few thousand (100 a day for, lets be honest, not all that long, 2 months maybe? = 6000!!) of the supposed million!!!

anyhoo, apologies for going on about this, taking up space on the bargain alerts post, had to vent somewhere!!
    [/rant]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

So i won about 6 times (i used 4 diff email addresses, entered every day, perseverence ftw!!) Afaik i ordered a diff one each time but possibly 2 of one and none of another.

Then, last week, three more wild card lipsticks came in through the letter box with the same letter with each "due to the popularity of the promotion" blah blah

In fairness, if they were planning on giving away a MILLION free lipsticks, you'd think they would have anticipated that they wouldn't all be equally popular!
    So i'm thinking they had about 10 times more wildcard lipsticks than any of the others and they;re just trying to fob the winners off. V annoying!!

I know, i know, they were free, but they're not doing themselves any favours PR wise if they run out of all but one colour after only giving away a few thousand (100 a day for, lets be honest, not all that long, 2 months maybe? = 6000!!) of the supposed million!!!

anyhoo, apologies for going on about this, taking up space on the bargain alerts post, had to vent somewhere!!
    [/rant]

I don't really understand people giving out about things like this. Did you even ever buy a flake for the promo code? You and all of us were bending the rules to suit ourselves, i'm sure flakes t&cs cover themselves too.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

[/rant]

ffs you're mixing up the roi and uk promotions. get it right will ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

got the dog treats today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

glanman wrote: »
    I don't really understand people giving out about things like this. Did you even ever buy a flake for the promo code? You and all of us were bending the rules to suit ourselves, i'm sure flakes t&cs cover themselves too.
    In fairness. It's like getting a free t-shirt, you want and XL and you end up getting a small. Almost useless to you. Unless you can give it away, but then what's the point in entering then anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

In fairness. It's like getting a free t-shirt, you want and XL and you end up getting a small. Almost useless to you. Unless you can give it away, but then what's the point in entering then anyway.

But its free thats all that matters DUH :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BTW i totally agree with you! Only reason i entered to get lipgloss and sure i ended up with lipstick i will never wear lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Eemia wrote: »
    But its free thats all that matters DUH :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BTW i totally agree with you! Only reason i entered to get lipgloss and sure i ended up with lipstick i will never wear lol
    You could sell it on ebay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 MSmum

I got my lipstick the other day, letter said sorry we dont have your choice available, and i opened it and it was the one i wanted. Thrilled. It was a freebie! Well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Free football starter kit
    Starter pack

Packs include red and yellow cards to help keep your players in control, Goalie gloves, a football and a whistle.

http://www.cupclassics.co.uk/starter_pack

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭White_Wolf

Free Twinings Tea samples.
    UK only use, BT11AA from Ireland.

http://www.twinings.co.uk/#2

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

To win 42" LCD Humax HD, Digibox, Mini beer fridg, £100 beer vochers = [HTML]http://www.cupclassics.co.uk/how_to_enter[/HTML]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

4davis7 wrote: »
    To win 42" LCD Humax HD, Digibox, Mini beer fridg, £100 beer vochers = [HTML]http://www.cupclassics.co.uk/how_to_enter[/HTML]

Competition only open to UK residents, its in the T&C's...

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

Competition only open to UK residents, its in the T&C's...

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,215 ✭✭✭MrVestek

lorweld wrote: »

UK addresses only.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement