Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mallubear

free beer glass, UK only though.
    http://www.freebeermug.com/index.html

What if you already filled it in??

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

clairek6 wrote: »
    got breathe easy things on friday:)

So did I. Have to convince my boyfriend to use them now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

mallubear wrote: »

I filled it in too :mad:

Did not give my e-mail address though so that is something i guess.

I feel violated. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Originally Posted by EuskalHerria View Post
    free beer glass, UK only though.
    http://www.freebeermug.com/index.html
    mallubear wrote: »
    moonboy52 wrote: »
    I filled it in too :mad:

Did not give my e-mail address though so that is something i guess.

I feel violated. :o

I dont know about you, but i also registered with them. I shall be ensuring my doors and windows are locked at all times, and shall be sleeping in my chastity belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Got carefree sample, two pregnancy tests and hugo boss orange sample which is a tiny piece of paper sprayed with the perfume, thanks OPs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,030 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Eemia wrote: »
    Got carefree sample, two pregnancy tests
    Strange combination alright ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Got my Twinnings this morning, nice one OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Got my Twinnings today too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dStSb

JohnK wrote: »
    Got my Twinnings today too :D
    Got mine too. Drinking it right now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

got my tea also and the snore strips for the father lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

got my tea and snoreing strips, although i will probably need another couple to stop the neighbours needing earplugs:)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mad jesty

snoring strips arrived. Thank God

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

lorweld wrote: »
    Free Let's Go KYMCO T-Shirt

All gone :(

From the website: "All our T-shirts have been ordered. Please check back soon for more offers"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

www.cokezone.ie (NPN section pasted below)

Won one on Monday and it arrived yesterday. Nice ball.

No purchase is necessary - To receive a unique pack code without purchase for the same chance to win call the Freephone number ROI, 1-800-936-677 and NI, 0-800 279-9625. You will be provided with the 12 digit unique code. Limited to one code per call with a maximum of 5 calls per day. Callers will need to text their 12 digit code to 53705 (standard network rates apply) or enter their code at www.cokeprizes.ie to enter the promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

davehey79 wrote: »
    www.cokezone.ie (NPN section pasted below)

Won one on Monday and it arrived yesterday. Nice ball.

No purchase is necessary - To receive a unique pack code without purchase for the same chance to win call the Freephone number ROI, 1-800-936-677 and NI, 0-800 279-9625. You will be provided with the 12 digit unique code. Limited to one code per call with a maximum of 5 calls per day. Callers will need to text their 12 digit code to 53705 (standard network rates apply) or enter their code at www.cokeprizes.ie to enter the promotion.

Hmm, I just called and there was nothing about giving me a 12 digit code :(

Looks like I might just ahve to buy some!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

Hmm, I just called and there was nothing about giving me a 12 digit code :(

Looks like I might just ahve to buy some!

i actually won from a bottle not the NPN i rang the number myself. i can only assume you transfer to customer representative to get the 12 digit code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

davehey79 wrote: »
    i actually won from a bottle not the NPN i rang the number myself. i can only assume you transfer to customer representative to get the 12 digit code.

I just rang for the craic. There's some prerecorded stuff about how the promotion works, but to get the code you have to speak to an operator, so just hit "0". I spoke to a lady who at first didn't understand my question, when she did she said "oh, you want a No Purchase Neccessary Code". She then took my email address, and name, and told me she'd look for a code. She then put me on hold for two minutes before reading it out to me over the phone, so I suspect the name and email is just for marketing data.

Both the operator and the recorded voice were American - they pronounce FIFA as "Fyffe-a" btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

ectoraige wrote: »
    IShe then took my email address, and name, and told me she'd

.......what? im dying to know !! is it rude ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I just rang for the craic. There's some prerecorded stuff about how the promotion works, but to get the code you have to speak to an operator, so just hit "0". I spoke to a lady who at first didn't understand my question, when she did she said "oh, you want a No Purchase Neccessary Code". She then took my email address, and name, and told me she'd

Told you she'd....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

gaz wac wrote: »
    .......what? im dying to know !! is it rude ?

Sorry to have disappointed you.

I tried the code and have no idea if it won or not as it then prompted me to login, and when I went through the online registration, it didn't give any result. I entered it again and it just said the code had already been used.

So register *before* entering a code, perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

I just rang for the craic. There's some prerecorded stuff about how the promotion works, but to get the code you have to speak to an operator, so just hit "0". I spoke to a lady who at first didn't understand my question, when she did she said "oh, you want a No Purchase Neccessary Code". She then took my email address, and name, and told me she'd look for a code. She then put me on hold for two minutes before reading it out to me over the phone, so I suspect the name and email is just for marketing data.

Both the operator and the recorded voice were American - they pronounce FIFA as "Fyffe-a" btw.

I had a lovely chat with the operator - Joe - from Atlanta - the call centre is based over there...was in Atlanta studying for the year so we talked about that... got him twice in a row :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Got tea and a snorestrip this week.

I also sent some tea to my mother's house using a different email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Haven't gotten my tea yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Got the baby soother the other day, useful seeing as baby MC has just arrived home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tiresmokindad

bender wrote: »
    maybe we need to start a sample freebie list available to ROI. Been looking at some of the UK sites and there are quite a few available for ROI.

What are the sample lists that you can give for that ROI? I want to see it too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Got my tea!! Mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

got my tea!!
    didn't expect the packaging it came in Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

got my tea and my luggage tags and i'm only WEAK for myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

Got the dog treats today, dogs seem to like em.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Got the snore strips today in the post!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement