Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wanrek

Hugo Boss is out of samples...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Okay, have a few verified ones here that I've not seen before on the thread, apologies if repeats - I know they work because I've gotten them in the post over the last few weeks.

Skin.NY Eye cream sample (2 piddly little sachets, but free is free) - http://www.skinnycosmetics.com/new_sample.html (This one may have said US, but the postage stamp was Irish, so it works)

Dosing ball/washing powder bag (I got the ball) -
    http://orderyourdosingdevice.com/en_GB/order.php?campaign_id=ARIEL

Samples of really, really cool metallic bags/envelopes (there were LOADS in the sample pack) - send an e-mail asking for a sample to info@snazzybags.com (they're in Ireland)

I've gotten NOTHING that I applied for with the UK postcode. On any site I can, I've just tried to use EIRE or ROI.

Also, BIG thanks to whoever posted the MOO business card link, I made a set of trading-type cards, and when the promo wouldn't work for me, I e-mailed MOO and they put the order through without the sample logo on the front! Lovely company, and will definitely order from them again. I'll post any more freebies I come across here.

Condi wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

:D I got mine last week, I think I expected the postman to life an enormous sand-filled bag out of the back of the van, it never even occurred to me that it'd be an empty bag in an envelope!!!! Still, it'll come in handy for something. Just remembered another freebie - a free pen. E-mail enquiries@gawscorporate.ie and ask for a pen sample. It's got their logo, but it's a pen, and it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

phill106 wrote: »
    registered, thanks!

Got my iphone cover through the door the other days.

Thanks OP :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Any of you guys ever try www.jumbletown.ie/?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

yes i have, it can be useful, but sometimes its hard to find things quickly

i find adverts easier to use

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

http://www.yorkshiretea.co.uk/#/sample

You will recieve 2 free tea bags.

The BT11AA post code worked for me.
    I recieved mine today and i ordered less than 2 wks ago.

It was my first freebie by the way. Loving this thread!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

got my mousemat this morning, thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭twig

I recieved my mousemat this morning too. Looks great with the united crest on it:D! also its my first freebie so i would like to take sometime to thank the op and of course my mum and dad without them i would have had no home to send it to and its only for there love and support that encouraged me to get my mousemat :p:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

twig wrote: »
    I recieved my mousemat this morning too. Looks great with the united crest on it:D! also its my first freebie so i would like to take sometime to thank the op and of course my mum and dad without them i would have had no home to send it to and its only for there love and support that encouraged me to get my mousemat :p:)

Haha funny stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Anyone know how to run Command and Conquer in Windows 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Right click on the C&C icon, go into properties, go into the Compatibility tab, run it in compatibility mode for Win 95 or 98 or XP and see if it makes any difference.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

twig wrote: »

Got my mouse mat today aswell! Deffo not a bad freebie, :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ennisweed

this site is great after appling for loads hope i get them now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

You wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

got my mousemat this morning, thanks op!
    Hi there could someone please re-post the link for the mouse mat please? I seem to have missed that one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,358 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

There are going to be a lot of house trained mice around Ireland over the next couple of weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wanrek

There are going to be a lot of house trained mice around Ireland over the next couple of weeks!

:D

Also got my mousemat yesterday, thanks OP - that really was a deadly freebie. Not bad quality either, wasn't expecting it to be that good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭White_Wolf

Anyone got the link to the mousmat if its still going, I need one.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Hi there could someone please re-post the link for the mouse mat please? I seem to have missed that one!!
    White_Wolf wrote: »
    Anyone got the link to the mousmat if its still going, I need one.

That coupon is expired now as far as I can see

http://www.artscow.com/share-coupon/free-mousepad?ref=fbcw1650426348

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

http://www.milkybar.co.uk/Home.aspx

free milkybars, need a webcam to take a picture.

Zombienosh wrote: »
    http://www.milkybar.co.uk/Home.aspx

free milkybars, need a webcam to take a picture.

Correction, you need a webcam to make a video of yourself with superimposed Milky Bar Kid cowboy hat and glasses, sing the Milky Bar song, then upload it to a public gallery for everyone to see.

Think I'll pass on that one, I don't really support the idea of putting raisins in milky bars anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mo_chara

I got a sample of Carefree today, and a really cute free pink toiletry bag. I've no idea where or when I applied for that, if it was here thanks to the OP. It may have been on Pigsback.

Anyway, the site is www.carefree.ie if anyone wants to try for more samples. The bag is handy, going to a wedding in October & was actually going to buy a little toiletry bag to bring to the hotel. Result!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,358 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

mo_chara wrote: »

Wow! That was the easiest form ever to fill in. Hope I get em now. Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Wow! That was the easiest form ever to fill in. Hope I get em now. Cheers OP.
    That will be one of the best freebies yet if it comes off! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,030 ✭✭✭✭muffler

mo_chara wrote: »
    Most likely it will be someone's leftovers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

free cat or dog food

http://www.husse.ie/free_sample.html

edit: seems you have to ring the free phone number for your free sample but still its free

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement