Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

Mr.S wrote: »
    Free Morgan's Spiced Rum and Cola

https://promotion.morgansspiced.co.uk/

You can only use the voucher in the uk :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You can only use the voucher in the uk :(

Yes- its a bit odd- you can put in all your Irish details- choose 'Ireland' for the country- and then it spews out that useless coupon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Anybody looking for a free tree in the post? :D

http://www.ie.velvettissue.com/campaign-for-trees/claim-tree.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

kn wrote: »
    Anybody looking for a free tree in the post? :D

http://www.ie.velvettissue.com/campaign-for-trees/claim-tree.aspx

Think thats been posted before once or twice. I applied, moving to a new house soon, so will take care of the tree no problem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

sweet, i asked for a scots pine :) ill put him in the back garden

• Advertisement

Zombienosh wrote: »
    sweet, i asked for a scots pine :) ill put him in the back garden

You are aware of how tall a Scots Pine gets to- and of course its propensity for vast tap roots? The roots from a single tree can take up over 1/4 acre....... It might be better to explore the Silver Birch etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

smccarrick wrote: »
    You are aware of how tall a Scots Pine gets to- and of course its propensity for vast tap roots? The roots from a single tree can take up over 1/4 acre....... It might be better to explore the Silver Birch etc?

oops, too late. o well. itll make the place more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 marianik

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got 2 more free pregnancy tests today. I think they're trying to tell me something.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

janeybabe wrote: »
    I got 2 more free pregnancy tests today. I think they're trying to tell me something.

Maybe you use them both to see if you're expecting twins :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

janeybabe wrote: »

Maybe Bt1 1aa is in the Catholic area of Belfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

What are Rowan trees like Seamus?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

just got my free air freshner in the door aint a cheap one either
    thanks op

What are Rowan trees like Seamus?

Rowan trees (Mountain Ash) have lots of white flowers from May onwards, followed by red berries which ripen towards the end of September/early October. They can grow up to 60 feet- and need a sunny, well drained garden. Its a great tree to plant if you'd like to attract birds to your garden.

You can eat the berries- if cooked (they have an acid compound in them that is neutralised by cooking- and some people swear by Rowan jam or even wine (which I've heard is totally vile, but everyone unto themselves)).

By the way- its Shane, not Seamus!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Not totally free

Ariel Stain Remover Powder/White Powder 1kg is currently €4.99(normally €10) in DunnesStores.
    Ariel have a money back guarantee on this product. Complete a questionnaire, print it off and a 55c stamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 marianik

I got a cuddly cow from

http://www.cowandgate.co.uk/register?tr=lop&track=3

BT11AA worked wonders again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

marianik wrote: »
    I got a cuddly cow from

Our son loves his cow, they are cute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

thanks so much to the OP who posted the xtravision voucher for free dvd, was so handy! if anymore come available please post here again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ferdyfish

marianik wrote: »
    I got a cuddly cow from

not for me! BT11AA didnt work :(, what else should i try and should i put in a uk phone number?

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Got my weigh2live pedometer today, a blue one. It's really nice, thanks OP. It had 5,236 steps on it :)

Got my weigh2live pedometer today, a blue one. It's really nice, thanks OP. It had 5,236 steps on it :)

Ditto- my replacement one arrived this morning(the first one fell off somewhere in work). Mine had 4,116 steps. Our posties sure are fit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

got my weigh2live pedometer today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭wailim_2002

Ditto- my replacement one arrived this morning(the first one fell off somewhere in work). Mine had 4,116 steps. Our posties sure are fit!

But did you know that "pedo" is Spanish for "fart". I kid you not. If you don't believe me visit this online translation site, type in pedo and click "Spanish to English".

So maybe the posty is extremely windy too ;)

Enjoy your fartmeter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

Condi wrote: »
    This site seems to require a UK mobile number to validate the account :mad:
    So it wont work unless you can do this - I couldnt find a way to avoid the use of it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Wahey! I got my free air freshner today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

One for the lads, (or the girls, depending on what floats your boat):

Become a fan on facebook, then go to the giveaways tab to get a free poster of Georgia Salpa, on a beach, with an umbrella, in a bikini.

http://www.facebook.com/IrelandDeservesSun?v=app_137145286326966

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

Condi wrote: »

Well Condi - thanks for the helpful comment there - but it absolutely would not let me continue without putting in a genuine uk mobile number - then it sent a valdation code to that number instead of the regular validation through an email. It appears Ferdifish alo had a similar issue?
    I will give it another go...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement