Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

Got my bags yesyerday one for the wife and one for myself, thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 46,030 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smccarrick wrote: »
    Got a phone call from Husse, asking me all about my dog...... Why oh why did I put Irish Water Spaniel down.......
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Twinings Tea (2 Samples) use bt1 1aa

http://www.twinings.co.uk/free-tea/

worth a shot :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I got an email from PLAY.com this morning saying those free headphones had been posted, lets hope they make it here now, its a BT11AA, Republic of Ireland job, nice one OP.

PS dont bother asking about the code or the headphones, it was a one day deal and UK only.

Thargor wrote: »
    I got an email from PLAY.com this morning saying those free headphones had been posted, lets hope they make it here now, its a BT11AA, Republic of Ireland job, nice one OP.

PS dont bother asking about the code or the headphones, it was a one day deal and UK only.
    Tried to get those but couldn't. Did you use your Play.com membership?

• Advertisement

Yep, but I added a new address when it rejected my main Irish one that was something like:

123 XXXXXXXXX
    Wellpark,
    Galway city, Galway,
    Republic of Ireland,
    United Kingdom
    BT11AA

So who knows if Ill get them, Ill post if I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Yep, but I added a new address when it rejected my main Irish one that was something like:

123 XXXXXXXXX
    Wellpark,
    Galway city, Galway,
    Republic of Ireland,
    United Kingdom
    BT11AA

Yep, you'll get that. I do that all the time and have never had something not delivered. Even a phone I bought on Marks & Spencer's website (parcel).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

123 XXXXXXXXX
    Wellpark,
    Galway city, Galway,
    Republic of Ireland,
    United Kingdom
    BT11AA

Yep, you'll get that. I do that all the time and have never had something not delivered. Even a phone I bought on Marks & Spencer's website (parcel).

Yep! Same here. It usually works a treat!!

Any of you paying by credit card or more so have the cc registered with them?

On the Play.com site I have the card details stored and when I changed the address (to include BT1 1AA) I got an error message saying that the mailing address did not match the address on the cc and they could not proceed.

Yeah it even gave me an error first saying my card had expired and I had to put in the details of the new one, then it gave me an error saying I couldnt use that address so I hit add new and put in that one up there^^^. Maybe the code bringing the price to 0.00 let me get away with it.

• Advertisement

Yeah it even gave me an error first saying my card had expired and I had to put in the details of the new one, then it gave me an error saying I couldnt use that address so I hit add new and put in that one up there^^^. Maybe the code bringing the price to 0.00 let me get away with it.
    I think I got the error message about the card too but I didnt re-enter the number. I changed the adress and it allowed me to view the item and insert the code but bang! - "we cannot proceed" I just give up at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Isn't it just great living up North here and having a proper postcode? :cool: None of this uncertainty.

:D:D:D:D

Just an afterthought (and slightly off topic) but while its almost 4 years ago I was one of the few who availed of a fault in their pricing at the time. Link

:) Im still smiling

smashey wrote: »
    Isn't it just great living up North here and having a proper postcode? :cool: None of this uncertainty.

Border hopper indeed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Enter "Truthbank" in the promotional code box within the online application form.

Bit of work photocopying passport, sending a bank statement and a bill.... but its all free post and its €30! The 2% interest rate doesn't seem all too appealing but I suppose it's the best were going to get these days!

also, anyone ever used freebies.ie ? had a quick look at it there but it didn't seem to be up to much... seems like it hasn't really taken off...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

UCD AFC wrote: »
    Twinings Tea (2 Samples) use bt1 1aa

http://www.twinings.co.uk/free-tea/

worth a shot :cool:

Has anybody got these samples? I ordered them ages ago and sent them to a real Belfast address (I do spoil her with the UK freebies) but they never arrived....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

smashey wrote: »

From now on all my shoes are being delivered to you so. And I got an email offering free UK delivery on something else, so you'll be getting those deliveries too. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

janeybabe wrote: »
    From now on all my shoes are being delivered to you so. And I got an email offering free UK delivery on something else, so you'll be getting those deliveries too. :cool:
    My storage and delivery fees are quite reasonable. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

BT1 1AA works with DHL, too. I just received this phone I bought from the mobiles.co.uk (same as Carphone Warehouse). Ordered and despatched yesterday - received today.

photo0013ex.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Has anybody got these samples? I ordered them ages ago and sent them to a real Belfast address (I do spoil her with the UK freebies) but they never arrived....

Yep - got my teabags ages ago, and a great cup of tea they made!!!
    Speeds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Yeah got the dispatch email too. I've barely received any freebies in the last year so I dunno if it'll come through. Here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Got my free recycled bag this morning! Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 danzig

Declan1 wrote: »
    "Like" them on facebook for a free air freshner... Facebook link is on the homepage.

www.irishautoparts.ie

haha not quite what i was expecting when i opened the envelope...mickey mouse vanilla air freshener...just what i wanted as a 22 year old male driver...!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

danzig wrote: »
    haha not quite what i was expecting when i opened the envelope...mickey mouse vanilla air freshener...just what i wanted as a 22 year old male driver...!

Ye can give it to me! I don't even have a car! But I love the smell of them air-fresheners!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 danzig

haha you wish! it's already in the car!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Haha not what i was expecting when i opened it either but sure i might throw it somewhere that's not visable
    Also got the bag Thanks OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Thank you to the OP for letting us know about the free air freshener from irishautoparts.ie; mine arrived today and I was delighted to get a Mickey Mouse one :D I'll be using it in my new jeep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Alibear wrote: »
    Thank you to the OP for letting us know about the free air freshener from irishautoparts.ie; mine arrived today and I was delighted to get a Mickey Mouse one :D I'll be using it in my new jeep :D

Hope your new Jeep isnt taxed as commercial. It will cost you 900euro extra to bring Mickey everywhere with you now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Yep Gormley is taking the mickey.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement