Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

lilminx wrote: »
    In Post Friday - Shopping bag and a condom!

In Post today - 4 Redbush Teabags! I loooooooooove free stuff :D

Lets just hope you don't mix any of your freebies up. You could end up with not so tasty tea, and a sperm filter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I never got any of the tea ones I entered for :(

Neither did I!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

Lets just hope you don't mix any of your freebies up. You could end up with not so tasty tea, and a sperm filter.
    eimearcmh wrote: »
    You must of had a busy weekend trying them out:D

lol nothing has been taken out of the packets yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Neither did I!!!

I recieved both the Redbush and the Yorkshire tea. When did you request the sample? You could always try again?

• Advertisement

lilminx wrote: »
    lol nothing has been taken out of the packets yet!

You obviously had others which you used. I must try them out myself. Think ill use one of those teabags now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 LiquidSquid

banner_615_memo.jpg
    Free Personalised Memo Pads; http://www.artscow.com/member/sharecoupon.aspx
    (Requires connecting with facebook and posting a message/must be a member of Facebook for at least 180 days and have at least 10 friends. Shipping included to all countries, including Ireland.)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

banner_615_memo.jpg
    (Requires connecting with facebook and posting a message/must be a member of Facebook for at least 180 days and have at least 10 friends. Shipping included to all countries, including Ireland.)

Got their mousemat recently, good quality for a freebie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

You obviously had others which you used. I must try them out myself. Think ill use one of those teabags now:D

Used the shopping bag earlier and just now having a cuppa..

No need for the other yet..

unfortunatly

• Registered Users Posts: 34 danzig

banner_615_memo.jpg

you have to install micrsoft silver light to be able to design your personalised pad, i have a mac so it doesn't work. hmmm.

• Advertisement

I recieved both the Redbush and the Yorkshire tea. When did you request the sample? You could always try again?

I haven't a clue when I applied, I've completely lost track of my freebies - it's become a constant stream of bags, creams, and sanitary products in my house! :)

I must go back through the thread for the teabags!

A:DW:DE:DS:DO:DM:DE!!!!!!!!! Works perfectly, just made this (mind you, took feckin ages between downloading silverlight and browsing designs) - obviously mine won't have the faces wiped out :) Thank You!!!!!!

artscowMEMO.jpg

That site is actually really cheap, must keep it in mind for the C-word. The mat was nice quality, hope these are good!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Free Childerns book for Green Energy, also a free dvd for energy saving.

says its open to uk and ireland

http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/homeowner/literature/free-childrens-book

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

didn't like that red bush tea at all no no what so ever yuky stuff :(

cant beat a nice cup a lyons

2yzbhbb.jpg
    (Moo are giving out free business card samples again; these usually go very quickly so get them while you can. They're top quality.)

http://uk.moo.com/partner/sample

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Vista Printing are good for freebies. They have a whole free section of pens, business cards, etc.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Vista Printing are good for freebies. They have a whole free section of pens, business cards, etc.

Not really since you have to pay P&P; but a freebie none the less. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Class thread! Here's a few from be thrifty.ie, Free O2 sim cards, free screenclick (dvd rental) 2 week trial.

And not quite a freebie but theres free money at the no purchase section, sign up for newsletters and survey sites, get paid 1.50 - €4, and youi get €10 for taking the screenclick trial, €1 for free o2 sims!

Fill yer boots!:D

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Try this one for a Stella "chalice" glass ??

Select UK and use BT111AA postcode

Enter the code LO 236MZ 18 19 098477 twice

http://www.stellaartois.com/wdm2010/...lice/index.php

Try this one for a Stella "chalice" glass ??

Select UK and use BT111AA postcode

Enter the code LO 236MZ 18 19 098477 twice

http://www.stellaartois.com/wdm2010/...lice/index.php

Hi Zimmerframe, where abouts do i enter the code?

• Advertisement

Hi Zimmerframe, where abouts do i enter the code?
    Put United Kingdom in top box
    Enter date of birth
    click continue
    then you see ad for free glass, click and enter code twice.
    Enter BT111AA as postcode
    Manually enter your address.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Put United Kingdom in top box
    Enter date of birth
    click continue
    then you see ad for free glass, click and enter code twice.
    Enter BT111AA as postcode
    Manually enter your address.

Heya Zimmerframe - no ad for free glass on there now

ShaneIRL wrote: »

There is on my computer a full 5 seconds ago.

ShaneIRL wrote: »

I just ordered mine there.:) There are a list of options on the left menu. Click on 'Uk' and then 'Redeem Chalice Glass'.

I didnt see a space to put my address though, just a space for name, email, contact number and postcode!

(Moo are giving out free business card samples again; these usually go very quickly so get them while you can. They're top quality.)

I love MOO. I've actually bought stuff off them again since the last freebie, their business cards are top class. This is an excellent freebie :D

I just ordered mine there.:) There are a list of options on the left menu. Click on 'Uk' and then 'Redeem Chalice Glass'.

I didnt see a space to put my address though, just a space for name, email, contact number and postcode!

Again, there is on my pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Rollercoaster

Anyone in the Grafton Street area today (Thursday 2nd September) may be interested in this FREE one man show called "Tales of Auld Dublin" upstairs in The International Bar in Wicklow Street, just off Grafton Street. The show starts around 1pm and lasts 35-45 minutes.

This one man show was 10 Euro all week including a bowl of soup or a drink, however this Thursday the show is FREE (But no soup or drink included!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

If you click on the 'look up postcode' box, you will get a drop down box which enables you to enter your address manually.
    It does say that the promotion is open to ROI residents, so should be no problem from there.

Just got my confirmation e-mail now,so I guess I'll have to go buy some Stella now:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

• Advertisement

rx8 wrote: »
    If you click on the 'look up postcode' box, you will get a drop down box which enables you to enter your address manually.
    It does say that the promotion is open to ROI residents, so should be no problem from there.

Just got my confirmation e-mail now,so I guess I'll have to go buy some Stella now:D:D:D

Thanks Zimmerframe + rx8.
    2 on the way (used 2 different email addresses). You can get 4 per houseshold but i didn't want to be greedy:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement