Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

eimearcmh wrote: »
    I just ordered mine there.:) There are a list of options on the left menu. Click on 'Uk' and then 'Redeem Chalice Glass'.

I didnt see a space to put my address though, just a space for name, email, contact number and postcode!

i had same problem too but copped it the op has BTA111AA where it should be BT11AA :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Cookie33 wrote: »

I don't see a single promotion there :confused:

Edit: Nevermind! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

spider_pig wrote: »
    i had same problem too but copped it the op has BTA111AA where it should be BT11AA :D

Cheers Spider Pig.. Legend

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭tetsujin1979

getting an error message when I click "Lookup Delivery Address"
    Tried in both firefox and IE, same error

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

spider_pig wrote: »
    Thanks for spotting that,I was wandering wtf I was doing wrong,also thanks to the op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

BlueNemo wrote: »
    I don't see a single promotion there :confused:

Edit: Nevermind! :D

I still don see it?!

register at pampers.ie for a free newborn pack! Im not pregnant but hey its free!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

register at pampers.ie for a free newborn pack! Im not pregnant but hey its free!

It may be free- but just why would you want a sample of newborn nappies, and a voucher for more newborn nappies, unless you were either pregnant or had a new born child?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

smccarrick wrote: »
    It may be free- but just why would you want a sample of newborn nappies, and a voucher for more newborn nappies, unless you were either pregnant or had a new born child?
    Or is you know that a single friend has his parents calling around and you want to put him/her in an awkard situation :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Just got a postcard with a sample of Thierry Mugler Womanity on it. The postman just said "jaysus, that's some address". It was addressed to:

Miss S. xxxxxxx,
    xxxxxxx,
    xxxxxxxxx,
    Co. Longford
    Ireland
    Republic of Ireland
    0 Longford
    Northern Ireland
    United Kingdom
    BT1 1AA
    Ireland

:D:D:D (perfume's rank, by the way)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Just got a postcard with a sample of Thierry Mugler Womanity on it. The postman just said "jaysus, that's some address". It was addressed to:

Miss S. xxxxxxx,
    xxxxxxx,
    xxxxxxxxx,
    Co. Longford
    Ireland
    Republic of Ireland
    0 Longford
    Northern Ireland
    United Kingdom
    BT1 1AA
    Ireland

:D:D:D (perfume's rank, by the way)

Thats hilarious:P

Europe
    The World

That would finish it off.:pac:
    P.S. I wouldn't send away for that perfume again either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Try this one for a Stella "chalice" glass ??

Select UK and use BT111AA postcode

Enter the code LO 236MZ 18 19 098477 twice

http://www.stellaartois.com/wdm2010/...lice/index.php

Its not accepting the code now :(

edit: changed the MZ to MY and it worked. Sweet! Looking for these style glasses for ages.

From the confirmation e-mail: "€8 worth of coupons to be used against your next seven purchases of Pampers products are on their way to you by post. They should be delivered within a month to your home address given during your registration."

Hopefully it's not just for Newborns, my niece is still in nappies & her mother could use the coupons for her stuff.
    eimearcmh wrote: »
    Thats hilarious:P

Europe
    The World

That would finish it off.:pac:
    P.S. I wouldn't send away for that perfume again either.

I know, I couldn't stop laughing when he handed it to me! The perfume is awful, it's like fly spray!

I can't get that glass thing to work at all, it just keeps saying loading...

Select UK and use BT11AA postcode

CoDy1 wrote: »

edit: changed the MZ to MY and it worked. Sweet! Looking for these style glasses for ages.

Thanks guys, finally got it working - LO236MY1819098477 used twice works perfectly. Ordered two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

Select UK and use BT111AA postcode

Used it once and when I went back to try and get a second glass, it said the code(s) were invalid!

grrrrr need a second glass like...

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

Thanks guys, finally got it working - LO236MY1819098477 used twice works perfectly. Ordered two :D
    CoDy1 wrote: »

Tried that..
    Your application has not been accepted, please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

I still don see it?!

It's the right hand side of the website on that link I posted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

lilminx wrote: »
    Tried that..

In the Terms + Condt you can only order 4 per household and 1 per email address per week. So i would wait 7 days and try it again or use an alternative email address.
    It sounds very fancy doesn't it.....'chalice glass':D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

I''m been told the code is invalid
    Edit: Ya change MZ to MY works then

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Fionagus wrote: »
    Yep! Same here. It usually works a treat!!

Bought something off amazon 2 weeks ago used postcode and no sight of it yet.
    Mind you, it probably takes longer due to the redirection to ROI

• Advertisement

crap I thought it would have baby wipes, can always do with a packet of them in the car so handy!! damn I dont want the nappies lol

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

I still don see it?!
    Yeah um, it turns out it didnt work for me either. Think it was trying to tell me there was something wrong with my address. Yes, I used BT11AA :rolleyes:
    Rockin wrote: »

If you dont have it within a month, complain like hell :D

Rockin wrote: »

You cannot automatically assume it will be redirected. Less than 35% of post is actually redirected- of the remainder half is securely destroyed, the other half returned to sender.

We have discussed this on this thread previously- BT1 1AA (or 2AB) are locations in central Belfast (not the sorting office!!!!). If you direct post to these locations, and the postie is unable to find the address- it gets put in the lost mail silo- where what happens to it is at the whim of the sorting officer.

Anyhow- Amazon now have free shipping to Ireland- so whats the story with delibertly sending your package awry?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Less than 35% of post is actually redirected

Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Yo got my Art Cow notepad! It's sensational!!:P

Source?

Mail directed to BT1 1AA goes to the Tomb Street sorting office- where its determined to not be for local delivery. Its then forwarded to the Delivery centre on Donegal Quay- where letters and packages are seperated, and letters/small packages may be allocated (depending on the sorter) to the An Post trolley- while larger packages, parcels and/or any special delivery items (such as registered mail) is redirected to the special mail centre at Portsmouth.

The customer service centre for Royal Mail Belfast- is also located in the Donegal Quay centre- and if you ask to talk to Michael Cox- or any representative- they will be more than happy to discuss their growing frustration with us here (when I was chatting to them- they even mentioned how googling free mail delivery from UK to Ireland brings up this very Boards.ie thread!!!)

While they haven't implicitly stated so- the inference was that an increasing volume of mail is being directed to Portsmouth, where it previously went on the An Post trolley for Portlaoise- the 35% mentioned is a figure they randomly used.

If you pop into them next time you're in Belfast (I am frequently)- they will be only too happy to chat to you. They will also direct you to a local post shop who do formal mail forwarding services to Dublin.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

You can get a free canvas bag with a photo or design of your choice on it - you only have to pay for postage - http://bit.ly/d9hoUa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

While they haven't implicitly stated so- the inference was that an increasing volume of mail is being directed to Portsmouth, where it previously went on the An Post trolley for Portlaoise- the 35% mentioned is a figure they randomly used.

Whats the problem with forwarding post to Dublin?
    Surely if you work in a post office you can expect large numbers of letters & parcels!

As the post office workers in Belfast, still get paid their wage what is their problem?

The cost of postage is not deducted from their wages. They should do their job and send the mail forward to its intended recipient.

I really appreciate them sending it on to Dublin but those that send it on to Portsmouth are just being nasty & bitter.
    In fact interferring with the mail or "knowingly" misdirecting the mail is illegal. Anyone in Belfast that is not sure where Dublin, Cork, or Galway is, shouldn't be employed in a Sorting Office.

To all Royal Mail workers, we appreciate you doing your job. Send Irish post to Ireland in good spirit and neighbourly friendship. The freebies are a little bonus in these hard times - please keep up the good work.

Bambi2 wrote: »
    Yo got my Art Cow notepad! It's sensational!!:P

That was quick! I only made mine yesterday so hopefully it comes quick too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

RKQ wrote: »
    In fact interferring with the mail or "knowingly" misdirecting the mail is illegal.

To all Royal Mail workers, we appreciate you doing your job. Send Irish post to Ireland in good spirit and neighbourly friendship. The freebies are a little bonus in these hard times - please keep up the good work.

Umm then isnt us putting bt1 1aa illegal then, as we are misdirecting mail?
    Perhaps the bosses there are cross because of extra hours having to be paid to staff to sort post, that should never be in their depot in the first place?

Regarding bt11aa freebies, by all means do them, I do it too, just dont give out if you dont receive the item.
    If it is an item you paid for, put the proper address on, or use a forwarding company.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement