Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 marianik

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

hokss wrote: »
    http://www.tryfreecandysample.com?i=424888
    Free candy bag

Sorry, guys, this is another scam :(

reminds me of this for some reason
    http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/free_hugs00.png

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

marianik wrote: »

This has already been posted

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

Can't submit application until you answer the following...

On which page number in Good Food magazine is the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Box of Weight Loss Tea: http://birtandtang.co.uk/goodfood - THE ANSWER IS 95.

Has anyone ordered or recieved this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

A chocolate bar 'sample' arrived today, although it was the size of a Cadbury Dairy Milk so not bad at all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Got a lego magazine for the wee lad, and the chocolate sample from chocowrap.ie - it was actually a bar of chocolate, not just a wrapper :) Unfortunately I can't tell ye how it tastes, am under the weather and couldn't touch it, but the sister said it was nummy :D

So thanks OPs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

got 2 samples of chocolate from chocowrap.ie also 1 small bar and then a bigger bar will have later with a cup of tea ;)

Thanks to the poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

glic83 wrote: »
    got 2 samples of chocolate from chocowrap.ie also 1 small bar and then a bigger bar will have later with a cup of tea ;)

Thanks to the poster

Im waiting on mine. Can't wait to get them now!! They are going to be inundated with requests for samples now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭didntgotoplan

Got the chocolate bar today.
    It tasted nice, but I didn't think the wrapper was worth the price they are charging for it. Or maybe it was just the bad design on it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Got the chocolate bar today.
    It tasted nice, but I didn't think the wrapper was worth the price they are charging for it. Or maybe it was just the bad design on it...

Agreed, i thought the wrapper looked very low resolution. Like something a mate did on his pc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Dunny! wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered or recieved this?

I ordered these a while back but i havn't recieved them either. Would have been nice to get it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

got that free water test thing there yesterday it was advertised here while ago. €50 i think on the website but was free for one month its just a plastic bottle wtf....:confused:
    total scamin shower a cnunts ya'd wanna be a fool to pay for that ta'd be better to send them a empty bottle of lemonade with water in it save your €50

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Can someone post the choc link again please. Gave ood email address last time so couldnt confirm. New phone in the meantime and Ive lost my history. Cheers :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

http://www.hvca.org.uk/offer/usbform.php?

Free memory stick,

chance the belfast postcode i suppose

very handy freebie if it arrives

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

kev250 wrote: »
    http://www.hvca.org.uk/offer/usbform.php?

Free memory stick,

chance the belfast postcode i suppose

very handy freebie if it arrives

Lol- the Heating and Ventilation Contractors Association- how on earth did you find that one? Nothing ventured, nothing gained- BT1 2AB used......

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,029 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Condi wrote: »
    That is awkward...............to the Brits ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

Can someone post the choc link again please. Gave ood email address last time so couldnt confirm. New phone in the meantime and Ive lost my history. Cheers :-)

Here you go... http://www.chocowrap.ie/freesamples.php

• Advertisement

Thanks rx8. Used proper email this time so fingers crossed and dog barred from hallway :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

marianik wrote: »
    Is this deal gone? I can't see it.

Found it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Got the breathe right strips sample (thanks OP!) and the carte noir bookmark & coffee.

I also thought that the wrapper on the Chocowrap thing was a mess - the prices were a little high for what was being offered, I'm sure you could buy cheaper bars and knock up something on the computer if you really wanted them for a special occasion. Still, fair play to them for being decent enough to send out samples.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭lisij

received just now GEM Green t-shirt, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

I have been applying for months now and the only freebie i have recieved is a boss sample. Using BT11TA. Is anybody in the west recieving them or is it just me. Great site though.

^^Interestin you mention the West. Im in Galway and they seem to have dried up completly. Only thing Ive got in 6mts is the walkometer thingy and I didnt need the postcode for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Got the KLM luggage tags today, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Got the KLM luggage tags today, thanks OP!

Got my 2nd set in 2 years also. Thanks OP! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Breathe right sample arrived today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

rabsmith2 wrote: »
    I have been applying for months now and the only freebie i have recieved is a boss sample. Using BT11TA. Is anybody in the west recieving them or is it just me. Great site though.

Try bt1 2ab or bt1 1aa - any of the 2 work for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement