Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

got the redbush tea samples today.. cheer op:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Got the KLM luggage tags today, thanks OP!

+1
    Pretty good quality, can't remember when I ordered them though, it's been so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

Thanks D, mistype i am using BT11AA. I'll try BT12AB a change is as good as a rest!!;):confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Got the Jordans Frusila bar. Tasted nice enough for a freebie. thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Got my breathing strips today and got a 2nd t-shirt from GEM!
    TY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,029 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Free sample of Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner - Link

Use BT1 1AA or BT1 2AB

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Got my pantene shampoo & conditioner today. there are small bottles rather than the satchets i was thinking of. Also i got a £1 off coupon for it for tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 46,029 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Free sample of FELIX cat food here

Just register and its open to ROI residents

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

Free sample of Hugo Boss aftershave arrived this morning, all 0.075ml of it!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Cookie33 wrote: »
    Got my pantene shampoo & conditioner today. there are small bottles rather than the satchets i was thinking of. Also i got a £1 off coupon for it for tescos

I got these too, perfect travel size! Thanks to the op!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I got some Hugo Deep Red on a postcard. I've lost track of where I get the freebies at this stage, but this one reminded me of when I bought a bottle of it in 2001 and all the hijinks of that year....:D

Thanks OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Is this deal gone? I can't see it.

Found it.

I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Little help?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭Nollog

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Little help?
    To celebrate the launch of our book club, we are giving away a Trailfinders travel voucher to the value of €2,000 plus €1,000 spending money and you will also receive a free book light. To avail of this offer all you have to do is join our book club before 30th September and you will be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

/\/ollog wrote: »
    To celebrate the launch of our book club, we are giving away a Trailfinders travel voucher to the value of €2,000 plus €1,000 spending money and you will also receive a free book light. To avail of this offer all you have to do is join our book club before 30th September and you will be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize.

You get the book light for signing up. You also get entered into the draw for the travel vouchers. It's not made clear til you sign up. When you sign up you will be asked for an address where to send your light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

I got my Pantene samples-really good freebie, I was just expecting a sachet.

Also got the Moo business cards, they're fantastic!

God, I love this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

i-digress wrote: »
    I got my Pantene samples-really good freebie, I was just expecting a sachet.

Also got the Moo business cards, they're fantastic!

God, I love this thread :)

I wanted those business cards but it kept telling me I had already ordered them :( Might try again though they look brill!

Got my free gem t shirt thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

eliza64 wrote: »

that was here weeks back has any one even got it yet bit late now that the sun is gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Got the Moo business cards today! They are fantastic!! Thanks OP!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭richiepoorman

Got my 'Ireland deserves sun' poster this morning :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Just got my nasal strips :-) For some reason they stuck my email address in as part of my address. Hope I dont get any abusive emails from the gang in Belfast PO :-o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

pauleoin wrote: »
    http://www.velvettissue.com/campaign-for-trees/claim-tree.aspx

Got this off HUKD, free baby tree sent in September

Choose between a Rowan, Scots Pine or Silver Birch.

Your tree will be a sapling about 20cm in length and posted to you in a protective container.

We will be sending out baby trees during the month of September to coincide with ‘tree planting season’ providing the optimum conditions to plant.
    got this via email this morning

Your baby tree will soon
    be on its way!Hello,

We’re pleased to let you know that your baby tree will be sent out in the next few weeks.

Have you decided where to plant your tree? Look for a spot that offers sunlight, shade, shelter and is free from any services such as water, gas, electricity or communications. Also, don’t forget a tree will spread out as well as up, so don’t plant it too close to any buildings or paths.

You’ll find more tips on caring for your tree at our website. Read more
    Thank you for supporting Velvet's Campaign for Trees to grow softer, greener, lovelier places.
    Best wishes
    The Velvet team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Got my 'Ireland deserves sun' poster this morning :-D

So did I. They could have put that poster in an envelope & saved themselves a few bob!
    Got Moo business cards earlier this week, very nice freebee.:)

Just received email from velvet tissue! Tree will be nice.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

phill106 wrote: »
    got this via email this morning

Your baby tree will soon
    be on its way!Hello,

We’re pleased to let you know that your baby tree will be sent out in the next few weeks.

Have you decided where to plant your tree? Look for a spot that offers sunlight, shade, shelter and is free from any services such as water, gas, electricity or communications. Also, don’t forget a tree will spread out as well as up, so don’t plant it too close to any buildings or paths.

You’ll find more tips on caring for your tree at our website. Read more
    Thank you for supporting Velvet's Campaign for Trees to grow softer, greener, lovelier places.
    Best wishes
    The Velvet team

At least they are warning about the rooting systems of some of the spp. they are sending out...... My Silver Birch has a home awaiting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

Hi folks, would somebody mind please telling me how i can get the Moo business cards? thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Here you go, they're really good quality.

http://uk.moo.com/partner/sample

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

Thanks so much - lovely freebie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 danzig

don't know if it technically counts as a freebie but heres a link to download a free pdf book 'being a student for dummies'

click here

I wanted those business cards but it kept telling me I had already ordered them :( Might try again though they look brill!

Same thing happened me with the MOO cards - I e-mailed MOO and they said that it's a common problem so they sent me a code to use for a sample pack :)

• Advertisement

I got more breatheright strips just now. This is the third packet :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement