Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kieranb07

phill106 wrote: »
    got this via email this morning

Your baby tree will soon
    be on its way!Hello,

We’re pleased to let you know that your baby tree will be sent out in the next few weeks.

Have you decided where to plant your tree? Look for a spot that offers sunlight, shade, shelter and is free from any services such as water, gas, electricity or communications. Also, don’t forget a tree will spread out as well as up, so don’t plant it too close to any buildings or paths.

You’ll find more tips on caring for your tree at our website. Read more
    Thank you for supporting Velvet's Campaign for Trees to grow softer, greener, lovelier places.
    Best wishes
    The Velvet team

Can we still get these trees? if so, where abouts on the webpage do you apply?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 danzig

I got more breatheright strips just now. This is the third packet :eek:

haha i got a second packet this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

here the link for the free tree for people looking simply just put in velvet free tree into google and found it :p

free tree

edit it seems to be finished

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Ooh, try clicking the "change to Ireland" link in the top right hand corner, then it lets you get a tree in Ireland
    Or click
    http://www.ie.velvettissue.com/campaign-for-trees/claim-tree.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kieranb07

Bambi2 wrote: »
    Ooh, try clicking the "change to Ireland" link in the top right hand corner, then it lets you get a tree in Ireland
    Or click
    http://www.ie.velvettissue.com/campaign-for-trees/claim-tree.aspx

STAR :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭JohnOwonga

smccarrick wrote: »
    You cannot automatically assume it will be redirected. Less than 35% of post is actually redirected- of the remainder half is securely destroyed, the other half returned to sender.

We have discussed this on this thread previously- BT1 1AA (or 2AB) are locations in central Belfast (not the sorting office!!!!). If you direct post to these locations, and the postie is unable to find the address- it gets put in the lost mail silo- where what happens to it is at the whim of the sorting officer.

Anyhow- Amazon now have free shipping to Ireland- so whats the story with delibertly sending your package awry?

>>>>>>
    There is no such thing as a free lunch next best thing is a Value For Money Mail,Parcel Forwarding/Redirecting Service from Belfast U.K to Dublin

www.dealhunter.ie seems to have gone out of business

I found this its on Mainland U.K but its expensive
    http://www.my-uk-mail.co.uk/rates.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Try this one for a Stella "chalice" glass ??

Select UK and use BT111AA postcode

Enter the code LO 236MZ 18 19 098477 twice

http://www.stellaartois.com/wdm2010/...lice/index.php

Code wont work, even when replaced with MY ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

A muslin cloth and photo frame fridge magnet and info from sma.
    http://www.smanutrition.co.uk/Know-how/Why-register-/tabid/799/Default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 40 marianik

eliza64 wrote: »
    A muslin cloth and photo frame fridge magnet and info from sma.
    http://www.smanutrition.co.uk/Know-how/Why-register-/tabid/799/Default.aspx

www.smanutrition.ie works as well, your "child" has to be younger than one year to get those presents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

hehe, just got my Gem-Kiss me I'm Irish t-shirt. Fair play to them for sending to the USA. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Got a pen that I don't remember applying for from 4imprint, and the Olay sample - not a sachet, surprisingly - a dinky little tube. Thanks OPs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

I got my Ireland Deserves Sun frisbee, towel and t-shirt today. Plus a mini-statue of the infant of prague. I'm well chuffed, thanks OP. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Got this email re the Stella glass offer
    We are contacting you following your recent claim in our Stella Artois Free Belgian Chalice Glass on-pack promotion.
    We're sorry to advise that, as a result of a number of fraudulent entries, and to be fair to those of you who have participated in the promotion in good faith, we now need to verify all entries into this promotion.*
    In order to verify your entry, please have your two promotional packs to hand and call our helpline on 01296 717921 within one week of receiving this email. Lines are open Monday - Friday between 9am and 5.30pm - standard charges apply. Following your call, please be prepared to send the two original codes to our Freepost address.
    Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Stella Artois
    If you have any questions regarding the Free Chalice Glass promotion, please read our FAQs available at www.stellaartois.com/wdm2010/freechalice.
    * As stated in the published terms and conditions of the promotion which can be found here www.stellaartois.com/wdm2010/freechalice Entrants may be required to send in the Code from their promotional packs for us to verify their claim(s).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

Got my free book-mark and Carte noir sample this morning, thanks OP

By the way ,KN,how long after it was posted, did you claim your Stella glass?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Got my chocolate bars from chocowrap.ie 1 big one and a smaller one and my "i used to be a plastic bottle" bag. Good stuff.

The printing isnt great quality on the choc wrappers. I wonder is it better if you actually pay for a design to be done up?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

kn wrote: »
    Got this email re the Stella glass offer

No email from there so far. Hope I get my 2 glasses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

rx8 wrote: »
    By the way ,KN,how long after it was posted, did you claim your Stella glass?
    As soon as I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

OK thanks, was just wondering,as I haven't had an e-mail from them either.
    Fingers crossed that the glasses arrive so!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

The page you requested no longer exists at this address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Quiet_thought

Thats strange....it worked fine for me yesterday......:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Thats strange....it worked fine for me yesterday......:confused:

It worked for me too...

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

i-digress wrote: »
    It worked for me too...

Didn't work for me yester and still not working now

jc77 wrote: »
    The page you requested no longer exists at this address.

It worked fine for me yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Worked for me too yesterday

Free Airwick Spray - you have to register first, but you get a little tab at the end to request it.

http://www.airwick.co.uk/aquabanners.php?&fw=1&ls=ACQ-MSMBAN&add1=IM2

• Registered Users Posts: 46,029 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Free Airwick Spray - you have to register first, but you get a little tab at the end to request it.

http://www.airwick.co.uk/aquabanners.php?&fw=1&ls=ACQ-MSMBAN&add1=IM2
    Just to note that its a print out voucher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

muffler wrote: »
    Just to note that its a print out voucher

And it requires an installation of software to track if you have already printed it. Nothing fishy about the software as far as I can see, though it's uninstaller doesn't work fully and leaves traces.

I didnt have to do that, I just clicked at the bottom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

maybe you had the software already installed, I had to do it and print the voucher. Thanks for sharing !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement