Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Got my notebook, nice quality! Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

Just met the postman at the door, and he is weighed down by Olay samples and Bord Gais Book-Lights.(cool by the way)

That's choco-wrap,moo cards, 2 Olay samples,Carte-noir sample and bookmark, and the Book light that I've had from him in the last few days, he must think we are all up to something...:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭sioda

Bord Gais Book Club book light great little freebie thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got a Pantene sample (which is brilliant, my hair is so shiny) and an Oil of Olay sample.

Thanks OPs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭smallgarden

got my booklight today,thanks op!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

I just got an email from "Stella Artois Chalice Glass‏" with a phone number i need to ring with my code to verify my order. (mabye because i ordered 2)

Oh well thats no free glass for me:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

kev250 wrote: »
    I just got an email from "Stella Artois Chalice Glass‏" with a phone number i need to ring with my code to verify my order. (mabye because i ordered 2)

Oh well thats no free glass for me:mad:

Same here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

Same here, shame nice glass

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

kn wrote: »
    Got this email re the Stella glass offer
    Quote:
    We are contacting you following your recent claim in our Stella Artois Free Belgian Chalice Glass on-pack promotion.
    We're sorry to advise that, as a result of a number of fraudulent entries, and to be fair to those of you who have participated in the promotion in good faith, we now need to verify all entries into this promotion.*
    In order to verify your entry, please have your two promotional packs to hand and call our helpline on 01296 717921 within one week of receiving this email. Lines are open Monday - Friday between 9am and 5.30pm - standard charges apply. Following your call, please be prepared to send the two original codes to our Freepost address.
    Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Stella Artois
    If you have any questions regarding the Free Chalice Glass promotion, please read our FAQs available at www.stellaartois.com/wdm2010/freechalice.
    * As stated in the published terms and conditions of the promotion which can be found here www.stellaartois.com/wdm2010/freechalice Entrants may be required to send in the Code from their promotional packs for us to verify their claim(s).

They're on to us!!!:eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rumco

Got my booklight today and a sample of antisnoring strips, thank OPs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Two booklights arrived this morning. Packaged very nice, got a white one and a blue one.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 blankstare90

got my white booklight today, cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

I was hoping my booklight would be at home for me when i got home but its not! Hopefully it will be here soon! More olay samples today thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

Got my book light and 2nd Olay sample.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Got 2 booklights today too, 1 white 1 blue. Great little gagets. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Two Olay samples arrived yesterday, excellent! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭blarney_army

Book light recieved thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Book light recieved thanks OP

Mine too, lovely little yoke. I love the fact it comes in a little plastic case. Now I don't have to listen to my husband moan when he's trying to get to sleep and I'm still reading!

This freebie may very well have saved my marriage ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

i-digress wrote: »
    Mine too, lovely little yoke. I love the fact it comes in a little plastic case. Now I don't have to listen to my husband moan when he's trying to get to sleep and I'm still reading!

This freebie may very well have saved my marriage ;)

Well...that and my pantene swishable hair :D

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭meolwan

Just signed up for my free book light will give it to my better half wont have her saying to me I will turn off the light when I have finished this bit now I hope. lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

Just picked up my booklight, thanks OP :)

Had to go to the delivery office to pick it up, the postman was very curious as to what it was, he said there's loads of them arriving lately :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Got my Booklight & Olay sample - love the dinky box the light is in!
    Thank y'all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Where ya'll getttttting them booklights? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

http://www.bordgaisenergybookclub.ie/

You get one when you sign up to the Book Club, as well as entry for a travel voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

marko93 wrote: »

From here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

marko93 wrote: »
    Bord Gais Book Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fabricator

Thanks OP`s, got 4 booklights, 2 oil of ugly samples and pantene samples. Great stuf altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

got my book light as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Got an email today telling me my lubricant is on the way :-o Must have signed up for it on Arthurs Night when I was pished :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭the heathen

Handy wee thing...

Thanks a mil OP!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement