Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Booklight arrived yesterday!

The GF got annoyed and asked me in that certain tone of voice was there going to be much more freebies coming thru the door lol! She had to run down and open the door for the postie. He normally just opens door & drops it in, but we were lazy yesterday!

I giggled so much before telling her to expect a free tree LOL! Don't think she believed me hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Got my book light and 2 olay samples. No Pantene yet, but shouldn't be too long!

Hit the jackpot in the Supermarket today too, the assistant manager knocked a big tin of Roses on my foot (didn't hurt, had biker boots on), and gave them to me for free :DShame I effing hate Roses, will pawn them off on someone for Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

just signed up for a book light! can't wait for some freebies through the post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 cotterman2

Hasn't been any New Freebies in ages, where are they? :confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

I think we might have been spoiled in the Summer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

cotterman2 wrote: »
    Hasn't been any New Freebies in ages, where are they? :confused::(

lost in the recession :(

No way, sure we'd loads there for ages - I got two sets of business cards for himself, got a huge box of Glutafin stuff for my coeliac sister and I've two yokes from the post office about going to pick up things with them and a personalised note pad, pantene, olay cream....all during the recession! We can't blame it/FF for everything

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Hi Bambi,

Thanks for the heads up about the Glutafin site, i have registered for their pack and look forward to trying it,

Mcgrailg

mcgrailg wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up about the Glutafin site

Great suff McGrailg,

My sister was really impressed with the pseudo-flour, enjoy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Woo... I signed up for the free book light thingy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

mcgrailg wrote: »
    Hi Bambi,

Thanks for the heads up about the Glutafin site, i have registered for their pack and look forward to trying it,

Mcgrailg

can uou post the link for the glutain free food my gf is can only eat gf food

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

naughto wrote: »
    can uou post the link for the glutain free food my gf is can only eat gf food
    http://www.glutafin.ie/

Down the page a bit and on the left.

Hey guys, this is semi free....you've to pay the postage of about a 5er but if you want a personalised calendar, try here

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

Bambi2 wrote: »
    Hey guys, this is semi free....you've to pay the postage of about a 5er but if you want a personalised calendar, try here

think you have to pay to upload pics aswel? not sure....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭Nollog

Yeah, the personalised part is a stretch, just like the bag offer a few pages back.

got my free book light the other day, a cool littly thing.

Thanks to the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Free paintballing maybe but be careful and check how much you will have to pay for extra paintballs.
    You may use (depending on how trigger happy you are) approx 100 per game.
    Could do 10 games so that's an extra 900 paint balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Getting me one of those booklights... Ooooh late nights of reading, im coming back to you <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

marko93 wrote: »
    Getting me one of those booklights... Ooooh late nights of reading, im coming back to you <3
    Think the offer was meant to have ended on Sept 30th but they may still send one out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Less than 40 euro Dublin - Derry return. That's just a tenner more than the bus. Brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Tazz T wrote: »
    Less than 40 euro Dublin - Derry return. That's just a tenner more than the bus. Brilliant.

That's not a freebie though...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

i-digress wrote: »
    That's not a freebie though...

Maybe create a new thread in Bargain alerts for it?
    It does look interesting!
    Then again- the thoughts of Dublin airport are a turn off- I bet I could drive faster than factoring all the time hanging around airports into the equation.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Free Tea, request a catalogue and they will send you a sample.

http://www.republicoftea.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Free download of John Lennon song "Just like starting over" from itunes, the promotion is part of his 75th anniversary and launch of remastered albums.

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/just-like-starting-over-2010/id392402366

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I got the Gem "Kiss me, I'm Irish" t-shirt today, it's a medium but it looks massive! Thanks OP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

Got my pantene shampoo today. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Think the offer was meant to have ended on Sept 30th but they may still send one out.
    Oh lord, i hope not ;_; Or i may have to BUY one :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

http://www.pampers.ie/en_IE/signup
    Join Pampers Village and receive a FREE Pampers Newborn Essentials pack, containing Pampers New Baby nappies and Pampers sensitive wipes.
    Terms and Conditions

This offer is open to pregnant women residing in the Republic of Ireland who register to www.pampers.ie. All registrations will each receive a Pampers Newborn Essentials pack comprising 10 New Baby Pampers nappies, one pack of Pampers Wipes (15’s) sample pack of one-wash Fairy Non Bio tablets, money off coupon and magazine. Pack will despatched at the 28 week stage of pregnancy. Only one pack per household. PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 OXP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement