Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

gopod wrote: »
    http://www.pampers.ie/en_IE/signup
    Join Pampers Village and receive a FREE Pampers Newborn Essentials pack, containing Pampers New Baby nappies and Pampers sensitive wipes.
    Terms and Conditions

This offer is open to pregnant women residing in the Republic of Ireland who register to www.pampers.ie. All registrations will each receive a Pampers Newborn Essentials pack comprising 10 New Baby Pampers nappies, one pack of Pampers Wipes (15’s) sample pack of one-wash Fairy Non Bio tablets, money off coupon and magazine. Pack will despatched at the 28 week stage of pregnancy. Only one pack per household. PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 OXP

Haha, will they know I'm not pregnant if I put in the most manly name possible? :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Antamojo wrote: »
    Haha, will they know I'm not pregnant if I put in the most manly name possible? :)

Mary Harney?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

these may have been posted already.
    Free energy drink:
    http://www.provonrevive.ie/register.aspx
    Nelsons Pure and clear anti blemish cream:
    http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-ViewWebPage.asp?CC=nelsons&FRM=1&page_ID=695

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Yawns wrote: »
    Booklight arrived yesterday!

The GF got annoyed and asked me in that certain tone of voice was there going to be much more freebies coming thru the door lol! She had to run down and open the door for the postie. He normally just opens door & drops it in, but we were lazy yesterday!

I giggled so much before telling her to expect a free tree LOL! Don't think she believed me hahahaha

Well my tree arrived today. Girlfriend nearly killed me :D

She thought I was messing. I was told to go plant my f****** tree somewhere or she'll plant it where the sun don't shine. :D Anyone got any more big freebies?? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

longshanks wrote: »
    Nice one. Just ordered these as personalised little tags to go on the christmas presents.
    Thanks muchness!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

I can't seem to avoid the delivery charge of €6 for the business cards, can anyone help please?15myz9i.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭gonzo1

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

Got free tree today. Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

muppet_man wrote: »
    Got free tree today. Thanks OP

Nice freebie!:) What height is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Livewire, change your currency, the delivery was three euro something... yours is showing in dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

@ catho_monster, did that now it's €3 + 0.73 vat = €4.24.

I must have misunderstood or read something wrong, I thought it was a FREE pack of business cards :(

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

eimearcmh wrote: »
    Nice freebie!:) What height is it?

Top of root to tip I'd say about 14 inches and its the scots pine. I think I orederd that through the UK site. Had a royal mail stamp on it.
    Also ordered silver birch through Irish site using different email so hopefully that comes soon :D

muppet_man wrote: »
    Top of root to tip I'd say about 14 inches and its the scots pine. I think I orederd that through the UK site. Had a royal mail stamp on it.
    Also ordered silver birch through Irish site using different email so hopefully that comes soon :D

Thats fairly tall. Not one for the letterbox!:D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

livEwirE wrote: »
    @ catho_monster, did that now it's €3 + 0.73 vat = €4.24.

I must have misunderstood or read something wrong, I thought it was a FREE pack of business cards :(

No I'm pretty sure they are free, but its gonna cost u to get them delivered!! Think that promotion was up before!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

UK residents only.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

okidoki987 wrote: »
    UK residents only.

BT1 1AA!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rua327

I used the old BT11AA and had no probs applying... Ah we'll have a postal code of our own soon... and a code that is more accurate than anywhere in the world by all accounts. This further demonstrates how smart we've been in waiting til last to bring in any advances. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

What do you get from the hairy crowd? Dont like filling in stuff unless I know whats coming. Leant my lesson on Arthurs day I think :$

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,029 ✭✭✭✭muffler

okidoki987 wrote: »
    UK residents only.
    Never stopped us before :D

http://www.eumom.ie/Free-Sample-Info-Packs/Mother-to-be-Gift-Box.aspx

To collect this box you will need to Request a Pregnancy Info Pack. This contains your personal pregnancy diary and a collection card for your Mother-To-Be Gift Box.

Once you have received the collection card in your pregnancy info pack, bring it to your local SuperValu Store to redeem your free Mother-to-be Gift Box of samples and goodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

eimearcmh wrote: »
    http://www.eumom.ie/Free-Sample-Info-Packs/Mother-to-be-Gift-Box.aspx

To collect this box you will need to Request a Pregnancy Info Pack. This contains your personal pregnancy diary and a collection card for your Mother-To-Be Gift Box.

Once you have received the collection card in your pregnancy info pack, bring it to your local SuperValu Store to redeem your free Mother-to-be Gift Box of samples and goodies.

I would pay to see a guy do this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

pogsick wrote: »
    I would pay to see a guy do this :D

I've got my two cards...just gonna say (i) wife is heavily pregnant and can't collect it herself and (ii) wife is at home looking after the kids! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

What do you get from the hairy crowd? Dont like filling in stuff unless I know whats coming. Leant my lesson on Arthurs day I think :$

Terms and Conditions.
    Each John Frieda® gift set consists of one travel-size shampoo, one travel size conditioner and styling product(s) from the John Frieda Collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Cheers ;-) Ill go for it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mad jesty

received gem t shirt in the post friday, thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Received the second chocolate bar from Chocowrap, although I only signed once.

Hopefully they'll remember to send me one every month from now on! :D

Thanks OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Havn't even gotten 1 yet :(

Is it nice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 fuzzball

smccarrick wrote: »
    You cannot automatically assume it will be redirected. Less than 35% of post is actually redirected- of the remainder half is securely destroyed, the other half returned to sender.

We have discussed this on this thread previously- BT1 1AA (or 2AB) are locations in central Belfast (not the sorting office!!!!). If you direct post to these locations, and the postie is unable to find the address- it gets put in the lost mail silo- where what happens to it is at the whim of the sorting officer.

Anyhow- Amazon now have free shipping to Ireland- so whats the story with delibertly sending your package awry?

the problem is that most of the items i want to buy they won't ship to republic of ireland. kids shoes and some video games

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement