Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Yawns wrote: »
    Havn't even gotten 1 yet :(

Is it nice?

TBH, at the first one I didn't got the chance to get a sniff at 'cause of the wife and kids and the one from today is still on the counter.

On second thought... ** rushes to kitchen **

PS. Glad to report back that is very nice indeed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

okidoki987 wrote: »
    UK residents only.

:mad: PLEASE READ --- Freebie list - use post code BA11AA for UK related :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Mad jesty wrote: »
    received gem t shirt in the post friday, thanks op

I got mine last Friday too. I posted the link over a month ago so i was wondering had they forgotten me! Nice tee for the girls.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mad jesty

eimearcmh wrote: »
    I got mine last Friday too. I posted the link over a month ago so i was wondering had they forgotten me! Nice tee for the girls.:)

I had forgotten all about it also, it's nice to get something for nothing in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ConcentratedMe

http://zooza.co.uk/

They're giving away free USB humping dogs (lol) but I think it's for UK residents only

...thought I'd contribute something for once

By the way, I found this on stumbleupon and I'm not sure if they're legitimate but when I signed up yesterday they didn't ask for any private info. I think they're running this offer as a launch campaing until Thursday. You just gotta be quick when you sign up because they ran out really quickly last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

They're giving away free USB humping dogs (lol) but I think it's for UK residents only

By the way, I found this on stumbleupon and I'm not sure if they're legitimate but when I signed up yesterday they didn't ask for any private info. I think they're running this offer as a launch campaing until Thursday. You just gotta be quick when you sign up because they ran out really quickly last night

Pftt thought it was a real dog that would hump a usb port of my choice. Do not be fooled! This dog is plastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭midgej

Got my Stella Artois Chalice Glass - yay! Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭lisij

midgej wrote: »
    have you sent them a code that is printed on the box?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Got my Twinings samples earlier, someone had drawn an elaborate question mark next to the Limerick, Belfast address :P

Still no book light though :c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Anybody receive their tree from Velvet yet (ordered through ROI site) ?...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I got my tree yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

Does anyone know if there is a dedicated thread for posting a discount / offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

gopod wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a dedicated thread for posting a discount / offer?

Starting your own thread about it in the Bargain Alerts forum should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

midgej wrote: »

How the heck did you manage that? I just got the same "fraudulent claims/please verify codes" e-mails that everyone else got. I'm so jealous :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

This automatically links to your Facebook. The minute I clicked that link, my Facebook profile picture and full name appeared on it, and it says that there are only 25 dogs to give away each day at 5pm but no link appears at 5pm. Smells like scam...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

got the stella glass there yesterday but missed the post so got it today :P

forgot all about it and thought it was a bomb as i was opening it !

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Got my booklight, my car-freshener, my oil of olay samples & my carefree sample in the last few days. Postie was scared by the "Fragile" sticker on booklight, didn't want to drop it through letter box so had to go & collect.

Received nothing that I had to put postcode on yet :(

Oh well...at least I didn't pay for them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Am I the only person here that's not getting any of these freebies in the post ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Plek Trum wrote: »
    Anybody receive their tree from Velvet yet (ordered through ROI site) ?...

Received yesterday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭midgej

How the heck did you manage that? I just got the same "fraudulent claims/please verify codes" e-mails that everyone else got. I'm so jealous :rolleyes:

When it was posted initially, I just used the code that was posted but changed a couple of the numbers around when I was submitting it, so it wouldn't be exactly the same....it worked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Am I the only person here that's not getting any of these freebies in the post ?

I get very little of what I apply for.

How soon after the freebie is posted do you apply? Unless it's soon after it's posted they are more then likely all gone.

Del2005 wrote: »
    How soon after the freebie is posted do you apply? Unless it's soon after it's posted they are more then likely all gone.

As soon as they're posted here but nothing arriving, fair enough with the UK stuff but stuff from here I get nothing, not even the book light. I got an email near 5 weeks ago to say my tree was coming and no sign of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I get very few freebies delivered. I'm still waiting on my book light :(. I reckon we should raid the Belfast sorting office to get our missing freebies :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

smccarrick wrote: »
    Received yesterday morning.

No tree yet, I may have applied late though.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Hal1 wrote: »
    I get very few freebies delivered. I'm still waiting on my book light :(. I reckon we should raid the Belfast sorting office to get our missing freebies :D.
    I haven't got my book light either, ordered it nearly 4 weeks ago, and it didn't even require a UK code.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Has anyone got the GelaSkins phone covers yet? I know it was in a different thread but I thought some people here must have tried to get one! And it was still a freebie:o

Has anyone got the GelaSkins phone covers yet?
    Not me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Got booklight (I'd say wait a while)
    No tree.
    There's no chance of getting the Gelaskins unless you paid something for a different type.
    A few freebies have been known to arrive many, many months after ordering and remember they are FREE so if you don't receive, it hasn't cost you anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement